What Happened To A Particular Story? Questions Here.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Read1 said:

Fellow sexpigs, I'm trying to find a very hot story (with several addenda) about an older poz guy, who seeded a younger guy (I don't remember if he was poz too), being invited by the younger guy back to his sex-positive family's home in a trailer park. I remember one detail: the family was very liberal about sex, and there were no doors on any bedrooms in their home. It was a welcoming, free-for-all when it came to sex with family members and guests who happened to visit.

I do remember reading this series of stories when I came back from a bathroom visit. I was captivated and hard-as-a-rock reading all of it. Any leads would be so welcome! OINK, pigs!

I didn't read through the following for the detailed narrative, but the setting seems to be spot-on:

22 minutes ago, viking8x6 said:

I didn't read through the following for the detailed narrative, but the setting seems to be spot-on:

Thank you very much for the endorsement. As with all my writing I'm very hot and cold about continuing and this story in my opinion is tame versus where I wanted it to go. Nonetheless I don't have any further chapters to add at this time 😞

• Moderators
17 minutes ago, bottomboib said:

Thank you very much for the endorsement. As with all my writing I'm very hot and cold about continuing and this story in my opinion is tame versus where I wanted it to go. Nonetheless I don't have any further chapters to add at this time 😞

I'm not sure what you mean by "tame", but I will say that the extremity of a story in the sense of how lurid the kink gets (raunch, domination/abuse bordering on violence, etc) has very little to do with how erotic and how enjoyable I personally find it. "Hotness" can very well derive from better realization of the character's internal experience, fine description, excellent dialog, or interesting plot.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators
4 hours ago, visuallyadequate said:

I have a recollection of a story about a bottom being bred by a dog and left with scratches on their back. I've searched a number of times and I'm starting to think I hallucinated it.

If it was ever posted here, it would have been removed. Bestiality is not allowed anywhere on the site (it's illegal).

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/11/2015 at 4:50 AM, drscorpio said:

The usual reason a story gets moved is that someone reports it as a violation of the rules.

@drscorpio

May I ask you a question - yesterday I read an amazing story - and responded to it ... later it showed that someone else responded - now the story seems to be Gone ... may I ask what happened to the story ? 

the story was called:

THE BATHHOUSE, THE BOY AND THE BUG ... 

• Moderators
3 hours ago, FFun2BB said:

@drscorpio

May I ask you a question - yesterday I read an amazing story - and responded to it ... later it showed that someone else responded - now the story seems to be Gone ... may I ask what happened to the story ? 

the story was called:

Sorry, I did not deal with that one. I am not sure what the story is.

1 hour ago, drscorpio said:

Sorry, I did not deal with that one. I am not sure what the story is.

I did contact the autor 
and he told me the story is to kinky and got taken down by the site moderators

• Moderators
5 hours ago, FFun2BB said:

yesterday I read an amazing story - and responded to it ... later it showed that someone else responded - now the story seems to be Gone ... may I ask what happened to the story ? 

the story was called:

Don't panic! It has been temporarily blocked because it has some stuff in it that's not allowed on the site. Once the author has a chance to make some tweaks, I fully expect it will be restored.

2 hours ago, viking8x6 said:

Don't panic! It has been temporarily blocked because it has some stuff in it that's not allowed on the site. Once the author has a chance to make some tweaks, I fully expect it will be restored.

@viking8x6 Thank you for responding to my question ... I really appreciate this!!!

as I thought the story amazing and HOT ... 

not many authors manage you to loose your first load within the first third of story :-)) 

I consider myself lucky to have been able to read it before it disappeared :-)) 

On 12/20/2023 at 3:18 PM, viking8x6 said:

If it was ever posted here, it would have been removed. Bestiality is not allowed anywhere on the site (it's illegal).

Illegal, and disgusting!

I do my best to be kind to everyone but hearing about people mistreating animals or training them for their own sexual pleasure, makes me become violent. Animals and minors. I also remember something similar it concerned two Rottweilers and I immediately reported it to mods.

On 1/3/2024 at 5:01 PM, viking8x6 said:

STD'S different than pozzing - rules clearly explain fetish for sexual infections (discharge, warts and that stuff) isn't allowed.

• 2 weeks later...

What happened to that one story of the college soccer jock getting pozzed and giving it to the rest of the team? I think there’s a line about how half the team is out with an “unseasonal flu” or something like that. 

• Moderators
21 hours ago, Cravetoxic22 said:

What happened to that one story of the college soccer jock getting pozzed and giving it to the rest of the team? I think there’s a line about how half the team is out with an “unseasonal flu” or something like that. 

Maybe this one?

10 hours ago, viking8x6 said:

Maybe this one?

Thanks for looking. This one is a super hot classic, but I think I have a different one in mind. I know I didn’t give a whole lot to go off of. Thank you for the help.