Cheap Tit Torture Toy

AlwaysOpen

Hey guys- this is sort of left field, but for any of you  who enjoy having your tits worked hard during sex, or enjoy having them pinched and  stretched  in general-- I was at Home Depot today getting a few things , and happened upon  a new nipple sex toy--in the pest control section!!  Seems there is a "Better" mouse trap- instead of a metal bar snapping down on the rodent, this one has a thick elastic band that "humanely" rolls onto the rat as it enters the trap. Well, since you really don't want to  roll off the elastic after the rat dies, they sell replacement elastics- 20 in a pack for about $4 USD . The name of the trap is NOOSKI - a New Zealand item. If any of you  are familiar with the elasticators that some S & M  shops used to sell, these rings are pretty  similar- I found them easy enough to spread using my  fingers to  roll them  over the  nipple and  then release the ring back up behind the nipple-- and, more importantly- they WILL roll off with a little effort, so removal  will not be a problem ( or trip to the ER)

• Upvote 3

• 2 years later...

Hey guys, just posted the pic of a TarpShark tarp clamp on my tit- these clamps are available online  and I found a 4 pack of them at my local ACE hardware for 10 bucks USD[Lowes and Home Depot do not carry them] They jaw opens using a turn knob- if you have larger nips, the secret is to open the jaw just to the point where the knob comes off the threaded post,at this point you can use your fingers and spread the gap wider and onto your tit. Crank the knob to tighten, as it catches the thread it will crush the tit to whatever degree you want. I have found I can do multiple quarter to half turn tightenings as I wear them. And the best features are they do not break or tear the skin, and there is a built in hole on the other end so you can slip a carabiner thru it and hang weights or chain off it to torment the tit even more

• 3 months later...
On 8/7/2018 at 11:09 AM, AlwaysOpen said:

Hey guys, just posted the pic of a TarpShark tarp clamp on my tit- these clamps are available online  and I found a 4 pack of them at my local ACE hardware for 10 bucks USD[Lowes and Home Depot do not carry them] They jaw opens using a turn knob- if you have larger nips, the secret is to open the jaw just to the point where the knob comes off the threaded post,at this point you can use your fingers and spread the gap wider and onto your tit. Crank the knob to tighten, as it catches the thread it will crush the tit to whatever degree you want. I have found I can do multiple quarter to half turn tightenings as I wear them. And the best features are they do not break or tear the skin, and there is a built in hole on the other end so you can slip a carabiner thru it and hang weights or chain off it to torment the tit even more

Titpig here too - oink.  Tit toys/clamps are like "cat toys": paying money is hardly necessary.  Cats will chase a rolled up piece of paper, foil, jump on a string or trailing piece of thread.  I've bought at least 12 different sets of titclamps (weighted alligators are my fav), but always "finding" new toys at the hardware story, kitchen store, or Homo Depot.  Yeah!

• 1 month later...