How Long Should A Bj Last?

Sharp-edge

I sometimes wonder that I'm not really into sucking. I am so into getting fucked, sucking almost feels like a waste. I'm apparently ok at it, and it really bums me out if a guy cums in my mouth instead of my ass...so for me a bj should last long enough to get a top hard and wet, and hungrier to fuck... It's foreplay.

• Upvote 1

For my giving the blowjob should last till the top turns me around and slaps my hole with his wet hard cock or till he`s groaning and moaning and pushing my head down all the way and blows in my throat or mouth actually had a few guys cum right down my throat never even got to taste it but sure felt it pulsing

It should last til he cums or til he is ready to fuck. Hopefully he will be ready to fuck, but I do love swallowing a man's load too. I just usually don't get to. When I was in my 20s I tried to perfect the art of sucking dick to keep men from wanting to fuck me, since I was not good at it yet. But once I learned how to take a cock in my ass, thats where I want the load to go if given a choice.

• Upvote 3

I *love* sucking cock, I can go as long as my top wants!

A good cocksucker should never ignore the balls anyway, but that can be a good way to give your jaw some rest if you feel it start to ache. Work his balls with your tongue, bury your face underneath and tongue his taint and asshole.

I like to mix up my technique to give as much pleasure as possible. It's always a reward to get a hot load of cum down my throat ;)

Edited by samshadowxxx

I get nothing from being blown. It bores me. I'm all about fucking mostly/getting fucked. Altho a dom top made me suck him for a good hour non stop when I was slammed on t

I'm okay with and can enjoy blowjobs, but it kinda bores me. If I'm just getting a blowjob, the guy can be down there for quite a while. If I cum from getting a bj, it's usually because I'm tired and I retreat into my mind and focus on something to make me cum as soon as possible. 

A bj should last for up to 10 minutes. I love giving head and told that I am good at it. Love swallowing cum. Sucking can be foreplay but it can also be the sex itself. If you don't have much time etc. Many guys love getting blown as much as fucking. Total turn on is often the eye contact while you swallow their meat