Fucked Good

MackyJay

Finally after a long time, I got my ass pounded good today. 

I hadn't had a cock in my ass since last November, which was way the hell too long.  My formerly regular FB (pics on my profile, nice dark Am. Indian large cock and about whom I wrote a story about called Arrogance Repaid ) and I were able to sync our times.  He had sent me a message, and as I had enough time to prepare an excuse to get away, and we met at a very little used park.

I drive a Ford Explorer, so I got there a bit before his arrival, so I moved some stuff around for him, and opened the back door up, lubed my ass and waited for him to get there.  I was starting to worry, when he pulled up, about 10 minutes late.  He immediately dropped his pants and I grabbed his huge cock, bent over and sucked that puppy in and all the way down.  It was definitely all the way down my throat.  Then I went wild for several minutes, sucking and slurping his cock.

Then pulled back and dropped my shorts, leaving my cock confined in a jock strap with open back.  Laid down in back of SUV and he lubed his big cock and slid it in me in one hard push.  I almost came unglued it felt so good.  He started ramming that cock in me good then and then pulled out his phone and started taking pics of his cock in me while he was pounding away.

Neither of us had much time and he said he was getting close already after about 10 minutes of ruining my ass good.  Then he stopped for a second to take a pic and said he was too damn close and rammed his cock deep and said here it come running out of me.  It had been so long, I actually felt his cock throbbing and could feel the heat of his cum.  WOW Was that great and then my cock was not even hard yet but felt the twitch and wham I was cumming right through my jock. 

We got untangled and he got dressed and I got up finally a couple of minutes later and got my shorts on.  My ass was hugely wet and by the time I got home had to sit down on the stool as cum ran out of me.  Seemed like a gallon for pete's sake.   Had told him before he left we had to get together more often somehow.   He is all for it and I WANT it for sure and maybe a couple of his buddies might show up too.

post-27448-0-09252300-1443047807_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

My FB is about 30, give or take a year or so.  Less than half my age. Think what he enjoys most about my hole is that I was 'straight' most of my life and hole not used that much so still quite tight and he likes to pound hard and with his big cock that can, at times, hurt a little but doesn't bother me as I have an extremely high tolerance for pain.   Love being pounded hard as hell.   Pain tolerance described to me by a doctor once as bordering on possible danger as I tend to ignore pain that knocks others down.