I Promise To Pull Out....(After I Cum)

vyman

So many guys want a raw dick and just are afraid to go for it.  After I've got a guy all hot and heavy and begging to get fucked I love using the line "I don't have a condom (or I can't get hard in a condom, if he has one), but I'm totally clean and promise to pull out."  I am clean, but as to pulling out - well of course I promise to pull out.  I just didn't say when!

I'd love to know if these guys just don't care enough, or if they really think I'm going to pull out.  I have to think they know it's about a  50/50 that some guy they just met is telling the truth.  We both know it's just a fuck and we both know it's about getting off. 

I just used this line again last night.  I met a guy in a bar and it was close to midnight so it was that time when I could pretty much grab any guy I want and get laid.  So I spot a decent looking guy at the bar.  He didn't look familiar, a bit nervous and in a suit so I figured he was an out-of-towner.  I sat next to him and gave a big flirty smile and said "Hey."

He smiled and I could see he was half wasted.  Perfect for what I had in mind.  

I had one drink, made some small talk with him, and and sure enough he invited me to his nearby hotel room.  Of course I followed him back to his hotel and up to his room.  I'd already gauged him to be a bottom, shy and a total push over so it just took some hot making out and I had him stripped and moaning like a little bitch in heat.  I got very forceful, jerking off clothing, tossing him on the bed and then quite literally flipped him onto his stomach and announced "I"m gonna fuck your ass good, tonight!"

"Be gentle," he asked, and followed-up asking "Do you have lube and a condom? I don't have any."

I replied, "No, but I'm totally clean and will pull out."

"I'm really tight, and have gotta have lube," he replied.

I answered the issue by driving my face into his ass and slobbering all over his hole.  He was in fact quite tight, but after a good ass-eating, my tongue got his fuckin' hole wet and horny, which was just what both of us wanted.  Me especially since I love eating ass.

When he seemed to be ready I got into position, lined myself up, and leaned over so I could tongue his neck as I pushed my way in.  He moaned in double pleasure, tensing and twitching as he moaned and grunted.  But I just persisted and buried myself into his ass, slow and steady, until I was all the way in and then pounded his ass like I was drilling for oil.

About 20 minutes of hearing him yelling for God and feeling his buns squeezing my dick like he wanted to snap it off, I shot hard up inside his guts and he didn't say a damn word about it.  I flipped him over and ordered him to shoot his load for me.  I fingered his cummy hole for maybe a minute and he shot all over his belly, chest and even onto his own face.

As he lay there panting, I dressed and as I hit the door, said "Thanks, buddy."

Something tells me he needed my load desperately.  'You're welcome'.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 20

• 1 month later...

You mean the guys who have told me they would pull out may have been lying to me?   Imagine that.   Actually,  I have had a couple use that ruse....of course it really made no difference to me.   A variation I like is when a guy tells me he may or may not shoot his wad into my ass.  The thought of not knowing, or having any control is great.  I like trying to really get in sync for the guy so I can tell the moment he releases his jizz.   

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

wow... almost about what happened to me in 1997.. I was 20 ... able to get into the Boom Boom room being a young Marine.. got drunk as hell a couple in mid 30's took me home they lived in an apartment almost across street behind a business.. I was strictly safe sex only except with other Marines and I was pretty much a total top.. the top of the couple wouldn't let me top his bf and wanted to top me once i was sure he had condom and felt back double checking all was good.. i was way drunk.. not sure if I nodded off or blacked out or how long i was but next time i reached back it was bareback and he was mostly soft.. I jumped up and grabbed my clothes as i was on my way out I overheard the bottom ask his bf "did you cum"   he said yeah.  I had no idea if it was true ... didn't know i could push it out back then... thinking back makes me hot now sorta wish there was video of that.

• Upvote 3

Guest descartes70817

I used to know a bottom like this. When we first met he always insisted I wore a condom, but the day I didn't even try to put one on he only said "Well, you're married so it should be safe" - no attempt to resist. A little later he asked me not to cum inside him, and when I didn't say anything he begged me to promise I would pull out. Then he just resigned himself to the fact that I wasn't going to pull out and things got really fun.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
On 12/20/2015 at 12:07 PM, Guest descartes70817 said:

I used to know a bottom like this. When we first met he always insisted I wore a condom, but the day I didn't even try to put one on he only said "Well, you're married so it should be safe" - no attempt to resist. A little later he asked me not to cum inside him, and when I didn't say anything he begged me to promise I would pull out. Then he just resigned himself to the fact that I wasn't going to pull out and things got really fun.

Hot!

• Like 1

As a bottom, I never believe anyone who promises to pull out before they cum, because fucking my ass raw just feels to good to stop when their about to cum. And in reality, I don’t want them to pull out. I stoped asking that guys pull out years ago, in fact, I beg for each and every load that I get? I want their load deep in my ass, it’s my reward for a job well done. Taking a guy’s load in my ass is the ultimate compliment to me and to him. That I was good enough to deserve his load and he was good enough that I’d take it. It’s natural to breed and be bred.