Any Guys Into Drinking Piss?

VersatileBreeder

Guest PARTYPIGBEAR

Have to be honest, on me, in my ass, HELL YES!!  But drinking still causes problems with my stomach. Does this happen to anyone else and is there anything you can do about it?

44715964482_8a6ef0c1d2_o.JPG

Edited by PARTYPIGBEAR
Adding picture

On 12/31/2015 at 1:57 PM, ukbttmbbbh said:

Me too - guys should seek out a club in London called SOP. Love drinking from the tap and receiving it all over. Another place is Lab.Oratory in Berlin - there's a special golden shower room where guys piss down on to you.

I was at LabOratory and spent a fair amount of time under that grate while men just covered me in piss. I got quite a bit of recycled beer to drink that night

On 12/27/2020 at 5:21 PM, subBottomKink said:

At least he told you! I had a similar experience, at a group party, and I didn’t notice either. Until I stood up after being fucked and leaked all over the host’s couch 🙈

Thankfully the top got the blame and not me!

I thought I was the only one who didn’t feel a thing when I get piss fucked. All these years I have always wanted to try that. I have to say that it was a disappointment after I have tried it twice. I only noticed it after the piss started leaking out. To me now, getting pissfucked is more a head trip than the physical pleasure itself. 

34 minutes ago, chemslut84 said:

I thought I was the only one who didn’t feel a thing when I get piss fucked. All these years I have always wanted to try that. I have to say that it was a disappointment after I have tried it twice. I only noticed it after the piss started leaking out. To me now, getting pissfucked is more a head trip than the physical pleasure itself. 

Yeah it's not a fetish I'm into per se. It's more a submission thing for me. I'll do it (with gusto) if the dom wants to and will get off on him getting off. I mean I was glad I wasn't the one being shouted at for ruining the couch, but I loved that a man had just pissed in me without so much as telling me, never mind asking permission!

• 2 weeks later...

I recently started drinking my own piss. When I go to take a leak at home I sometimes fill a glass I keep on the bathroom counter for just that purpose. I take 4 or sometimes 5 vitamins every morning so my piss can be pretty strong so when I fill it up I like to breath in the strong aroma of the freshly filled glass, it makes my cock start to thicken. I take a mouthful and hold the warm liquid in my mouth, sloshing it around, enjoying the powerful taste for a minute then I let it slid down my throat. It’s so fucking good.  I chug the rest and feel my lust meter tick up a few notches. Pull up my pants, rinse the glass and go back to whatever I was doing with that wonderful piss taste strong in my mouth.  Sometimes friends are over and have no idea that I was just guzzling my piss in the bathroom.  I can’t believe it’s taken me this long to try drinking piss but I know  I’m fucking hooked on it. I hope my new addiction will blossom into a whole new aspect to my sex life and I can hardly wait to see how it manifests itself.   Wish me well. 
I think I need a warm glass right now. 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

Fortunately I met a really dirty minded twink yesterday. After we throat fucked and ass fucked each other we went to the bathroom. His shower cubicle was quite large for continuing the play. We gave a nice golden shower to each other. He didn’t drink but me. I swallowed his hot piss like a wanderer in desert. After both of us were totally covered with our piss, we started to smear it, to rub each other’s body by cuddling and kissing. He was sucking my piss-covered tongue enthusiastically. Needless to say that we were getting horny again and next fuck turn came there and then. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

I have taken a nice piss load up my ass after a good breeding but I have yet to drink a guys piss from the tap.

Have tried my own piss a couple times for a taste test more or less.. once it was watery and another time it was pretty rank, first of the day piss and it made me gag pretty hard.

I feel like in the heat of the moment during a hot fuck if I guy wanted me to swallow all of his piss I would definitely force myself to no matter what.

I did have a guy suck me while I pissed and he started to deepthroat me and drink it not missing a drop.. It was extremely hot and I have wanted to try drinking ever since then.

Just need to find a piggy guy near me that will hookup and piss for me.