Any Guys Into Drinking Piss?

VersatileBreeder

I was invited to a Piss Bang yesterday. There were 5 bottoms and 12 Tops. They ask who was a drinker as I was the only one. I drank from the tap from 5 and was very happy. Later one of the Tops fuck me and pissed In my ass. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3

I love drinking piss ever since I first tried it. 😍 I personally didn’t have to learn to like it. I’ll admit I was hesitant a little bit, but once the warmth hit my tongue I had a reflex to swallow. Every drop that hit my mouth had to stay in me. The flavor is different in every guy, but in general is mild and particular. Honestly, I found it much easier to swallow piss than to swallow straight alcohol. Though I agree beer piss tastes the best. 🤤

I also love piss in my ass and letting it stay there for a bit, but it hasn’t happened as much as piss in my mouth. ☹️

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I would love to open up a bottom with a speculum after I breed them so I can see my load and then use their hole for my after sex piss.  Then leave.😈

I love receiving a guy's piss any way he want to give it to me.  My first time was long ago in San Francisco.  I answered an ad in one of the old gay newspapers that had the headline "Piss on You."  The first time he just pissed all over me, but it really turned me on, so I went back for more.  The second time he pissed in my mouth; I had trouble keeping up with the flow, but I managed to swallowed it all without spilling a drop.  I've been totally hooked on drinking piss directly from the tap ever since.  I love it.  I have not yet had a guy piss in my ass, but want it very badly.  Anybody want to give it to me?

I love to hold a mans cock while he’s pissing and then stick a finger in the stream and put it in my mouth and clean it off making a yummy noise while looking in his eyes. If you want to get him in the mood to feed you from the source this works almost every time. 

I love guys pissing in or on me. It can be seen as humiliating, degrading me, but I enjoy it and knowing the guy is experiencing it in the way he wants feels good.

The first time for me - the guy arrived, undid his jeans, pulled out his semi hard cock, shoved it in my mouth and starting pissing while holding the back of my head, so I wasn’t going anywhere. I had said I was open minded but that did catch me by surprise lol. His cock then hardened as he fucked my throat. Happy days 

Guest pozstrainspig
On 6/16/2021 at 4:04 PM, doctordoctor said:

I would love to open up a bottom with a speculum after I breed them so I can see my load and then use their hole for my after sex piss.  Then leave.😈

Just what I like.  I always feel very exposed when a top does this to me and love it.