Danny Pintauro

xyvortex

I wasn't surprised because I remember when the pics of him nude made the rounds online you could totally tell he was parTying.  I just wonder if his Tupperware parties were pnp parties as well with an extra discount if you didn't pull out.

Why do people always begin their posts with "Okay"?  I've always wondered about that.

Anyway, I was shocked to hear the news about Danny.  I'm just wondering why he decided to announce it?  Was it blackmail?  He announced his homosexuality because a magazine threatened to do it for him.  Maybe someone was about to out him again about his HIV status, so he decided to announce it himself.

Why do people always begin their posts with "Okay"?  I've always wondered about that.

Anyway, I was shocked to hear the news about Danny.  I'm just wondering why he decided to announce it?  Was it blackmail?  He announced his homosexuality because a magazine threatened to do it for him.  Maybe someone was about to out him again about his HIV status, so he decided to announce it himself.

Or maybe he's just tired of hiding it and ready to own it.

• Upvote 3

Um, well, its like, - all the people who  now answer any question along the following lines . Q. How old were you when you  1st had  your eyes opened? A. So, like, um, I dont  really remember. You know. So, but I do think the price of coconut oil is all about Oprah... people have reduced their minds to the  current trend and buzz words.  So, how do we break it ( Now, start listening to  the raido or TV talk, and see just how often that damned SO  will infiltrate your head LOL)

Am wary of threads which out people's privacy... or take glee in sad downfalls...

But Danny Pintauro claiming he got pozzed from cocksucking is a bit much.

I think there are a rare few that it's happened to.  But if he was a tweaker, dude got pozzed the old fashioned way.  In the ass.

http://defamer.gawker.com/whos-the-bosss-danny-pintauro-says-he-contracted-hiv-th-1734988163

Edited by novicebottomdude
  • Upvote 1

Am wary of threads which out people's privacy... or take glee in sad downfalls...

But Danny Pintauro claiming he got pozzed from cocksucking is a bit much.

I think there are a rare few that it's happened to.  But if he was a tweaker, dude got pozzed the old fashioned way.  In the ass.

http://defamer.gawker.com/whos-the-bosss-danny-pintauro-says-he-contracted-hiv-th-1734988163

I totally agree.  The chance of getting pozzed by oral sex is very low.  If he has lesions in his mouth that were so bad he got infected that way as he claims then he must have been a total teeth grinding tweeker and in that case he was probably taking a lot of bare cock in his ass as well.

Guest bbbearlover1

Good on him for coming out, since he felt he needed to do so.  I agree with those who raised their eyebrows with the being pozzed through oral sex (I actually do have a friend who was pozzed that way, but he added that it was rare, and he has thrown his legs in the air ever since).  And, yes, I clocked him back when he was on the show, though I spent most of my time watching Danza's ass.

I take stories about pozzing other than by bottoming bareback and taking loads with a grain of salt. 

I know too many "poz bareback tops" who present themselves as very masculine but who secretly like raising up their legs and becoming the slutty bitch they themselves like fucking and breeding. Maybe while on drugs or drunk, or simply an event they choose not to remember.

One in particular comes to mind, young Latino hyper-masculine detached personality, "I'm a total top" type guy. According to him he pozzed by topping because "I never get fucked, I'm 100% top". But I later heard from a friend of his that he really enjoys being a slutty bottom. All his profiles present him as the "100% top" so he definitely likes keeping his "bottom" side secret. Some guys are embarrassed of enjoying offering their hole. Young guys like this usually turn into 100% slutty bottoms later in life.