Becumming Blood Brothers

RawNerd

Part 4

After only a few thrust Steven asked me to fuck him harder and I wasn't one to disappoint. I fucked his brains out and before the session was over he took three charged loads from my balls.

Over his spring break I kept Steven high and taking my dick the days at a time letting him ready/sleep enough to keep him wanting Tina in his vein and my cock in his hole.

I have him the weekend before he had to go back to school to recover hoping that the lack of sleep along with my fucking him and the drugs (mixed with some of my poz blood) would have him coming down with the fuck flu quickly.

Monday after school Steven was asking for stone Tina which I denied him until he earned it when my DNA took hold inside him. He definitely got my dick thrusted drop inside his hole wheeled he got home, after dinner and before bed planting three toxic loads inside him.

The next morning I have him a quick fuck I the shower before he heard off to school. Steven commented that he wasn't feeling all that great when I first joined him in the shower. I pushed him against the wall of the shower and rammed inside him ignoring what he said. I made him head off to school knowing that he'd be coming hole sicker then a dog.

I was waiting when he walked through the door wanting nothing more then to climb bed. I told him to get naked an climb into my bed and that if get him 'something' that would make him feel better.

I was in my bathroom as I watched Steven in the mirror strip down and get under the blanket on my bed. I came into my bedroom with what I needed to administer a small slam. Steven didn't have the strength to fight me as I quickly gave him the small slam (well, small compared to what I had been giving him during his spring break).

After his small cough I stepped out of my basketball shorts and slipped in next to him in my bed. We comfortably snuggled up with each other as we began to kiss more like lovers the I was giving him during his during spring break.

Soon enough Steven was getting my cock hard and wanting to be fucked. I made love to him know my DNA had taken a hold inside his blood. The cumming weekend we would find out for sure.

Steven and I fucked every day he was home sick. He was able to return to school on Thursday. Friday after he got back to my place after school I told him to get out of his school clothes and put on some mesh basketball shorts and a t-shirt, no unaware, no socks instructing him to slip on an old pair if tennis shoes I had for him to use. I knew what Travis liked his boys to wear.

The dive over to Travis' place was a quiet 5 minutes. When we arrived I saw a familiar face already waiting. A lab tech friend who Travis used to check when we had a convert. The lab tech administer a rapid HIV test and then drew sine blood for a confirmation test. After the tube was in hand he checked the rapid test. He didn't need to say a word, we could see the results in his eyes.

Travis had us follow him into his bedroom. He had a loaded pipe and point waiting. Travis quickly dropped his basketball shorts, climbed onto his bed on his knees, then back on his heels. His hard 9" cock pointed out.

Travis held the pipe out and asked Steven if he wanted a smoke. Steven shook his head yes to which Travis replied the if he wanted a smoke he needed to get his ass into his 9". Steven quickly kicked of his shoes, shucked off his shirt and stepped out of his basketball shorts and worked his ass onto Travis' cock.

Once he was sliding down the shaft he was handed the pipe and the torch was lit allowing him to get a good long full of smoke. After he blew a big cloud he was inducted to take a second then a third.

As Steven took his his from the pipe Travis prepped Steven for one of his 'special' slams.

Travis was known for his double slam technique. He used two tourniquets, one high on the upper arm and a second one just below the elbow. He then would slip a point between the two tourniquets and the second one in the forearm.

I got naked and climbed on the bed behind Steven knowing that after this he'd want to lay back and I knew Travis would want to make sure the my bro stayed firmly on his cock. Both tourniquets were in placed and I took the pipe from Steven.

Travis slipped both points into Steven's veins easily and emptied the one in the forearm fist followed by the point in his arm between the two tourniquets. Travis pulled the tourniquet on the upper arm first followed by the one on his firearm.

Steven began to cough with the removal of the fist tourniquet and coughed harder when the second tourniquet was removed. As predicted Steven fell back and I eased him down to the bed. I knew Travis was ready to blow his load after the way (I'm sure) Steven's ass spasmed with each cough.

Steve eagerly began to suck my cock as Travis seeded his poz ass. I watched Travis use Steven as a cum dump as I smoked away on the pipe. As the sun was starting to peak through the blinds I knew Travis was just about done using Steven's hole and it was time for me to get style of his cock for myself.

We helped Steven up from the bed and has him take a long, relaxing shower as I was prepped for a double slam. I laid on my back as I helped Travis apply the tourniquets and administer the slams.

This was the most I had slammed in months. Travis still had some 'juice' left in him as he gave me a fucking I surely needed. When Steve came back to the bedroom after his shower I motioned him over Ryu me so I could suck his cock.

By might fall Travis had given both Steven and I a good fucking.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 10
  • Thanks 1

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...