The Baxter Twins

pervinmt

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Part 5

We relaxed on my bed. None of us able to sleep being wired from the T and generally being sexually charged. 18 year boy's are always horny, especially after their true desires have been awakened. I spent the rest of the night keeping them on edge but unable to get hard because of the chastity cages. All their sexual lust was focused on their still dripping holes. I would take turns dildoing their cunts, working them deep, then pulling it out, feeding them each others ass juices.

After a while I had to piss, as I'm sure the boy's did too as I made them drink a lot of water to stay hydrated. I guided them into my shower and pushed them to their knees. Placing my cock in Brodi's eager mouth, I started to piss. Without even being instructed, he instinctively swallowed down my Tina urine. I eased my flow out so he wouldn't choke too much. After he gulped down a few good swallows, I pulled out and gave my cock to Benji. He eagerly engulphed my dick and swallowed down the rest of what I had in me.

When I was empty I took my foot and pushed Brodi down onto the floor and leaned into Benji and said, "piss on your brother! Do it! He's a fucking pig! Show him whose boss!" Benji let loose with a groan, showering his brother with his piss. Brodi just took it, rubbing it all overhimself, opening his mouth wide to drink what he could.

"Look at you pig!" I said to him. "Yea, wallow in your brothers piss. That's what you are now boy, a dirty little piggy!" Brodi let loose with his own flow, further soaking himself. When the boy's were empty I took them back to the bed without rinsing off. Nothing like the smell of a teenage pig, one that reeked of cum, sweat, and piss.

I was so turned on I just had to fuck Brodi again. I pushed him on his back and grabbed his legs, ramming my hard cock into him as deep and hard as I could. His new found pussy sucked my cock right into him. I pulled Benji onto Brodi's mouth so he could eat out his brother as he got fucked. Benji and I made out as we used his brother for our pleasure, sqeezing and pulling his tender, pink nipples, making him grunt and oink like a true pig boy. I pounded his ass for almost half an hour before I finally shot another load deep into my new cumdump.

I pulled out of him, exhausted, falling back onto the bed. The boy's simultaneously like my cock clean, then snuggled up next to me. We just rested for the rest of the night, saving our energy for what would happen tomorrow.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 24

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...