Trick Or Treat

Guest faggot hole

Guest faggot hole

I traveled to New York City for work a week or so ago and decided to stay over the weekend and hang with some guys I knew from college.  It happened to be the weekend of the New York Marathon, so there were a large number of hot guys running around town, but more important, it was Halloween.  I looked up my buddy, Bob, and we hung out all afternoon -- had a late lunch, did some shopping, saw a movie, and then we went back to Bob's place for some pre-dinner sex.  Bob is exploring bondage, so the sex culminated in my being spread eagle on his bed, my wrists tied to the headboard, my legs up over my head, my wrists and ankles tied together while Bob long-dicked me for a good three quarters of an hour before he finally had an explosive orgasm.  The position in which I was placed enabled Bob to stare straight at me while he was fucking me, and there was a lot of tongue-fucking during those 45 minutes (while Bob wasn't otherwise calling me a whore or a cunt or a bitch or otherwise talking dirty.  Maybe like wine does generally, Bob sure had gotten better with age, (or maybe was the bondage), but whatever, Bob was one hell of a lot better fuck than he was in college.

Afterwards we showered, dressed, and went out for a nice dinner, hooking up with Steve, a friend of Bob's, and Steve's husband, Brad.  After dinner, Steve and Brad invited us back to a Halloween party in their neighborhood.  The party was held in an apartment where some five or six guys, by no means a big crowd, enjoyed some wine, weed, and recreational pharmaceuticals. 

There was also an elaborate fuck bench in the middle of the living room.  Steve explained how he liked to fuck his hubby Brad on the bench, and my friend Bob asked "Do you tie Brad down?"

"No," Steve replied, adding "Brad is a willing bottom." 

Steve would have none of that.  Being newly into bondage, Steve argued that the sex is just fucking hotter when the bitch was tied down.  "Let me demonstrate," he suggested.  Some rope appeared out of nowhere, and before I knew it, I was naked, positioned on the fuck bench, my wrists and ankles tied together while Bob ate out my ass, preparatory to another invasion.

Then the doorbell rang.  Brad answered it, and two guys entered and shouted "Trick or Treat!"

Now, as I was tied down, and face away from the door, I can only imagine they were wearing some sort of costume, but I can't say for sure.  In any event, before anyone could say anything, Bob withdrew his tongue from my cunt and exclaimed "Here's the treat, right here.  Go at it, guys."  And before I knew it, a totally anonymous dick was in my pussy and pumping away like mad.  The dude came in about five minutes and no sooner had he withdrawn than his buddy had taken his place and, in one thrust, was balls-deep, aggressively banging at my inner ring. 

Meanwhile the first guy who had fucked me leaned over and whispered in my ear, telling me what the other guy was about to do with and to me.  Then a massively explosive orgasm ensued.  The guy withdrew from my ass, and someone else, presumably one of the original guests, slid into my pussy while the guys generally chatted, saying this was a "Fucking great Halloween," and "This treat beats the shit out of M and Ms, or Hershey's Kisses," or whatever. 

Now, as Steve and Brad live in a pretty gay neighborhood in an apartment building that is almost entirely populated by gay guys, the word got out about the goings on in my ass.  Over the next several hours perhaps six or seven trick or treaters showed-up got their treat.  In between visitors, the original party guests got their treats, and I was given some chemical stimulants to keep me peppy.  I'm not big into chems, so, to say the least, the effect on me of all of this was electrifying.

It was maybe 5:00 AM on Sunday morning when I was finally untied.  i was weak at the knees and my legs were wobbly and cum was dripping down my leg.  I have no idea how many loads I took, but Brad proudly informed me I had undoubtedly set a new record for the building, possibly for the neighborhood.  I thanked our host for his hospitality and he remarked I had made his life difficult.  "Next time I throw a party, I'm gonna have to top this.  I don't know how."