The Moment You Realize That One Single Dick Shooting A Load Is Not Enough.

Guest ff-whole

Have you reached that moment, that one dick and cumload is enough?   

111 members have voted

1. 1. Can you get satisfied on a one on one?

• Yes I can be totally satisfied on one dick and one load.
    • Depends if it will last very long...
    • I rather have two, maybe three guys taking turns.
    • No I need a whole group to get me feel like the pig I am. Leaking and covered in cum.

Guest ff-whole

I had a very big black dick inside of me a couple of nights ago. He shot his very thick cum outside my hole and I had to push it in myself...

It was over very quickly, which I don't mind, but I would love to have had much more of that. I left not very satisfied...

I really need to feel like a used slut, exhausted and filled with so much cum, I hardly can keep it in and it start leaking along my legs...

I left his sticky thick cum in my ass until I was home. Didn't even bother to jerk off. Hmmm what a waste.

No doubt, for me satisfying as many cocks as possible is always the goal.  In my experience, many guys are just not into long one on one sex sessions.  Certainly there are some....but it seems as if more guys just want to dump a load and be done.  as a result, group stuff seems to be a very good avenue to get to better play times...

• Upvote 1

I'm not usually totally satisfied until I cum... and I don't even think of cumming when I'm in heat and want cum in my hole.  My approach to sex is a kind of edging or tantric approach (i.e., how long I can sustain the pleasure without cumming).  

It also depends on the guy fucking. Some guys are just looking to get off, so as a bottom, I kind of mirror that and am available and enjoy his intent and pleasure, but then I want more (cum).  Some guys are really obviously into the process of fucking and working a hole. I have one FB in particular who is really an artist, and he comes closest to leaving me sated (and he usually cums a couple of times).  So, for me, a tops energy and intent have a lot to do with how satisfied I am.

Then there's the cum. When I get cum slutty, sex for me becomes hearing the tops sigh or indication that he has cum and having his cum in my hole, and I cannot remember ever getting enough of that. 

• Upvote 1

For myself, I never cum when bottoming, for me it's all about servicing the top and being able to get him off and satisfied, as long as he can go for a good while and then dump his load, especially if he has a big one, it is all good for me, even better when there are one or two more guys waiting in line to have their go at dumping in me. This has only happened a couple of times at one of the bath houses that I used to frequent, but it was damn hott and would love to be able to do it all the time. My ultimate goal is to be the one in the sling room eventually, being used and dumped in by all.

I kinda encountered this situation the other night. I was sucking a 20 yo twink and had literally just begun when he pulled away suddenly and said "I'm close!" But it was too late he was already past the point of no return hehe. Poor guy started shooting and I tried to lap up what I could but he was cumming into his hands so some of it didn't go into my mouth. I was so disappointed that it was over so quickly, but I reassured him that it was totally ok and not to worry. I didn't want him to feel embarrassed. Luckily he stayed for a while and I gave him a massage and we made out a bit. After about 20 minutes he was rock hard again and I got to suck it again. This time he lasted like 1-2 minutes and blew down my throat. So I ended up getting 2 loads I guess. He had tasty cum too.

I've never been in a situation where I had the opportunity to get multiple loads from different guys. I would imagine this is freaking amazing. I know I would be interested in sucking and taking lots of loads, but I'm not sure I'd wanna have my ass tore up that many times in one night hehe. Maybe I'll try it some time.

Guest ff-whole

Wow guys,

When I wrote the poll, and wrote "Satisfied"... I didn't necessarily meant coming... 

Just the mentally satisfaction of being a slut or having served your one Top, Lover or whatever.

I don't always come, actually most of the time I don't come and my dick stays soft, but when I have had a couple of really demanding tops, the more the better, or the best; a undisclosed anonymous tops using me as their "cumdump" makes me feel so good.