Favorite Moment During Sex

likaleather

• Administrators

When a bottom leaves his door ajar, you walk into his bedroom and see him ass up with his head buried in his pillow... He doesn't even look back as you rim him and then slide your raw dick into him...

• Like 3

Usually my favorite moment is getting the handful of cash up front. = )

My favorite moment is when the top hit’s the right spot on the prostate and it feels like not only is your ass being filled but your cock is being fucked on the inside. I’m not sure how this sensation is caused, but bless the top who knows how to get there fast and torture me with it. Makes me hand free cum so much.

• Like 1

Damn...I can't possibly choose. I've had guys who hit exactly the right note at pretty much every point during sex, from getting undressed to lying next to each other bathed in that warm, happy feeling.

Some favorites: a moment like the one rawTOP describes, when I know the top, whoever he is, has recognized me for the pig I am and is turned on by it.

One top I used to know was a master at working me to a frenzy, teasing my ass with his cock and leaving me begging for him to put it in. I won't say the rest of the sex was anti-climactic because it wasn't, but that moment really sticks out in my mind with him in particular.

Another had the perfect size and shape and curvature and technique to hit me just right and make me cum multiple times without touching my cock.

Another guy had the perfect ass...I'm usually pretty damn good at edging and controlling exactly when I cum...this guy's ass took control of my cock and could get a load out of me anytime he wanted to...

So I guess the moment where I know I've crossed the line and can't hold back my load any more but right before I cum is a damn good one too.

But then, so is the actual moment of release when I first start spurting.

But there's also the moment when the other guy shoots, which I love to feel as either a top or a bottom (and don't make me choose between those two either...the experience is really different for me depending on whether I feel it with my cock or my ass).

And I do really love lying there basking in that after-sex glow too.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I need more research with more men before I make up my mind!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Great question. Thinking of all the moments that are special to me and paying close attention to the moment right before my Top unloads in my ass, I have to say afterwards when I can feel the wetness of his cum seeping out of my hole and we are both sated and cuddling, that is my favorite moment.

• 7 months later...

I love it when I just finish getting a top's cock rock hard and oozing with precum for him to bend me over, spit on my hole, and RAM the entire length of his cock deep inside me! It may hurt like a bitch at first, but it makes my toes curl and cock spasm every time!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest slobbvers

When my fuck buddy and I, we're same height, weight and cock size, are fucking each other. He'll fuck me and pump me full of his cum. A quick breather and then I fuck him and spray my love juice in him. Oh yeeeeaaaah.

I can't decide :) For me there is a simple pleasure and joy in unzipping a tops jeans and revealing his cock; but I can't go past the ultimate pleasure I feel when a top unloads inside my hole.

Guess I did decide :)

hmm... for me it's down to three...

first... the early moments when he is sliding it in and it still kinda hurts and im adjusting. i love that.. i back up on it and let him feel me take it all in, enjoying the little bit of pain

second... when im bent over and he is pounding and slamming away and ramming it.. balls slapping together, hips smacking my ass, hands on my shoulders and im taking it like a good bottom should

and of course.. when i feel him tense up and tell me hes about to cum/fill me/dump a load and he moans and shoves it in deep and spasms all that hot seed deep in my hole... and stays in to give me every last drop....

i couldnt decide... number 2 though would be my absolute favorite, but the other two just had to be mentioned

• Upvote 2