Favorite Moment During Sex

likaleather

My favourite moment is when I am getting fucked while on my back looking up at a Top and knowing by the look on his face that he is close to shooting his load… that definitely puts me over the edge… I have had a dry orgasm ( I orgasm but don’t cum) like that… 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, WiltsCumDump said:

My favourite moment is when I am getting fucked while on my back looking up at a Top and knowing by the look on his face that he is close to shooting his load… that definitely puts me over the edge… I have had a dry orgasm ( I orgasm but don’t cum) like that… 

Yeah that eye to eye contact signals so many things for one " breed me" the other " take my toxic babies"

• 4 weeks later...

My favourite moment is when I'm taking a load. To be exact, the moment he pulls out and I finger my hole, to feel the cum starting to ooze out (knowing he has definitely loaded me up). Even hotter if some cum also drips to the floor, because there's so much of it. Exactly that happened on Sunday.   

• Like 1

Favorite moment, when his hole is completely relaxed after a good rimming session that lasts many minutes! His body seems to say "you own me, I'm yours, never forget it" 

Same from my part, obvious! When we lick each other's hole it's heaven! 

Then, complete ownership happens, and the second best moment comes: when I'm close, we both feel it, and he shouts... Well, can't say what he shouts then!

On 12/5/2023 at 1:31 PM, Guy4GuyCoSpgs said:

My favorite moment is when I can feel his cock swell up just as he begins to shoot his cum in me and I can feel his cum fill in around his cock and my hole!

Two of my favorite bottoms have told me this. That they can feel my cock swell up right before I shoot. When the first bottom told me that, I thought it was just ok something nice he was saying. 

But then when another bottom I use regularly 5,000 miles away said the exact same thing I realized it might be true. 

I travel a lot, and I breed my regulars when I'm in City A or City B. I thought it was kinda fun that two of my favorite bottoms said this. And you saying it confirms it. Its a thing. 

• Like 2

Moment of penetration either when I’m bottoming or topping is my favorite part of a fuck session. It’s electric, sending the most wonderful sensation throughout my whole body. Knowing that I’m opening up my hole to another man, letting his cock slide up my tight velvet smooth love muscle.  Of course, the entire fuck session has wonderful moments building up to the orgasm. Love eye contact, kissing, nipple play, and cumming simultaneously. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, yunghungtop said:

... they can feel my cock swell up right before I shoot. When the first bottom told me that, I thought it was just ok something nice he was saying. 

But then when another bottom I use regularly 5,000 miles away said the exact same thing I realized it might be true. 

Yes, definitely true. I have had several bottoms mention it.

It is starting to sound cliche but my favorite moments are the initial penetration and the moments just before and during orgasm. It's like I am dominating the bottom during the entire fuck and then surrender to him as I unload deep in his ass.

The entire process from first meeting to completion is amazing, the initial checking out his ass, undressing, his masculine odor, my entire body and soul comes fully to life. Men are born to have sex, it is a primal animalistic drive. It is fully expressed through gay sex, no filters, no pretenses. I thank the gods every day for my gay side.

• Like 1

On 12/8/2023 at 8:07 PM, norcalraw said:

Moment of penetration either when I’m bottoming or topping is my favorite part of a fuck session. It’s electric, sending the most wonderful sensation throughout my whole body. Knowing that I’m opening up my hole to another man, letting his cock slide up my tight velvet smooth love muscle.  Of course, the entire fuck session has wonderful moments building up to the orgasm. Love eye contact, kissing, nipple play, and cumming simultaneously. 

I could not have said it better myself. That moment of penetration is only made better if the poppers kick-in just a that moment.