Favorite Moment During Sex

likaleather

My favorite moment is when my dick head first opens a nice asshole for the first time. The feeling of that tight hole giving way to my dick and then the whole of my cock being wrapped in that tight moist warm ass.

• Like 1

The cum eating, hands down. I love the first taste of cum on my tongue, especially if it's a big spurt. The act of swallowing also turns me on, and I always make sure that the source of the cum I'm enjoying sees it. Nothing else in the world makes me happier than a mouthful of cum.

• Like 2

hmm... for me it's down to three...

first... the early moments when he is sliding it in and it still kinda hurts and im adjusting. i love that.. i back up on it and let him feel me take it all in, enjoying the little bit of pain

second... when im bent over and he is pounding and slamming away and ramming it.. balls slapping together, hips smacking my ass, hands on my shoulders and im taking it like a good bottom should

and of course.. when i feel him tense up and tell me hes about to cum/fill me/dump a load and he moans and shoves it in deep and spasms all that hot seed deep in my hole... and stays in to give me every last drop....

i couldnt decide... number 2 though would be my absolute favorite, but the other two just had to be mentioned

Achilles765 says it all for me, except I go to heightened plateaus with each stage. The first stage when my Top is sliding his cock in me is great, and I get off too on the initial pain as I know it will pass; the second stage with the heavy pounding and thrusting in balls deep is fantastic, but, for me the best is when I feel his throbbing cock expand and his cum sprays deep in my guts--and, the afterfuck. I always hope my Top stays in me and can massage his cum deeper. I truly love the feeling of fullness as his cock fills my fuckchute completely, and his cum uniquely marks me as his own. It's a moment of true submission to my Top's pleasure.

When he does pull out, I always look forward to a brief rest, and hope that another full round of fucking is on order now that my hole is well lubed.

This thread turns me on but frustrates me sooo much!

When I was late teens I let my fuck buddy cum inside me when I was on all fours. He was bareback and I swear I felt the contractions of his cock and each jet of cum spurt in me. It was easily the best and most intensely satisfying feeling I have ever had. I'm nearly forty now btw. He cane in me with a rubber on a few times and even then I felt the spasms and contractions perfectly and loved it so much.

For about ten years I have had another fuck buddy that got tested and fucks me bareback. He is very large and about 9.5 inches, no matter how we have tried I just cannot feel him shoot at all. A few other guys with rubbers on but never really felt them either.

Tbh, it's driving me mad as I so want to feel a guy contract, spasm and shoot in me it's unreal! Has anyone got any ideas what I'm doing wrong? Is it the lube? Too much poppers? Is there a better thickness or length of dick to go for?

Any help or suggestions or even offers welcomed!!

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

For me it is that moment when the head of my cock slides in and I feel the silky, smooth walls squeeze me...at that moment I tune out the world and all that I am thinking about is fucking and getting off.

Yeah, totally selfish but getting hard thinking about it right now

Primary..when the top first enters my ass and I'm feeling his meat slide into my body. Most guys will enter slow and I can feel every inch as he works into me.

The second is right after the fuck and I can feel the cum in and on my ass... motivation to reload with another cock.

i have to agree with alot of there are so many favorite moments. but i have to say hands down is that when my cum hole is full of cum and i have the guy fucking me and i have so much cum in my ass that i feel it squish and slosh in my ass as he fucks me and my ass is so tight and so full of cum and he contineus to push that cum up in me and i continue to here it squish and slosh and then finally feeling the guys cock harden and finally start throbing as he adds his cum to the mix and when he pulls out his cock is so white where it is so cum soaked with cum that i lick it off and taste all that hot cum.

that is my favorite.

When I bottom: My favorite moment is right after the top shoves his cock into my ass and starts pumping away at me. I love the feel of a nice, hard dick violating my ass nice and rough!

When I top: My favorite moment is anytime when I hear the bottom moaning like a bitch in heat, though I particularly like it when I'm rimming their hot ass.

What I love most is the bond to my partner, when we both cum and deeply look into eachother's eyes, either me filling his ass with cum or him cumming inside my ass.. could only be topped by a guy wheo tells me he is pozing me, while hi cums in me.

my favorite moment is the look on ther tops face when ive pulled the condom almost all the way off so they take it completely off and push in bare for the first time. its hot because their faces show how much better it feels and they also show guilt case they think i think they are still rubbered but they are in bare

I love the look on a bottoms face when he cums the first time just by being fucked....it's a mixture of surprise, awe and sometimes embarrassment (which I've never quite understood). But it's f'ing adorable when they say; "That's never happened before!". Also, an "honest" and good moaner who you know is getting into it turns me on beyond belief.

• Like 1

For me it's definitely when the top is shooting his cum deep in my ass. I just love that moment of total submission.

How beautifully well you've summed it up. I think you could say the top loves that moment too :D