Cum Dump Party

My hole will be open for 3 days for an many loads as I can collect. Friday, Jan 15th, I'll be in Orlando, at Club O during the day and the P House at night. Saturday I'll be going to Tampa for Cumunion. Sunday I'll be at Rainbow Cabaret. All ages & races welcome. Poz friendly. No load refused. No total bottoms, please.

Kik: stingrayFl

• 3 weeks later...

Hey,

I'll be in Orlando with a 1 day layover before my flight back to the UK at the end of march, it's a while off but if you live in Orlando maybe you can point me in yhe right direction !

Hey,

I'll be in Orlando with a 1 day layover before my flight back to the UK at the end of march, it's a while off but if you live in Orlando maybe you can point me in yhe right direction !

I live in Orlando and would be happy to meet up with you while you're in town.  Club O is my favorite place to go, but I work really close to a couple of other places.  I would be happy to show you around... especially if you're poz. ;)