Bottom's Erection

Sharp-edge

Jam castrated and a bottom. But my cock does not define my desire to be submissive to a top. Rather that desire is mental. For me, my enjoyment of being fucked has not changed much, regardless of my ability to get an erection

Certainly sme guys bottom in absence of the ability to get erect......but I see that as a means of staying in the game rather than a true desire to get fucked. I am sure some of those guys soon learn to enjoy getting this ass drilled

Pretty sure this topic has been covered multiple times, but I'll have a go at it again since this once again puts bottoms on a lower level than tops. If I, as a bottom, become hard, why should it matter one fuck to the top? Is he going to become self conscious about the size of his dick? Awwwww. :( My dick is not a clit. It's not a useless piece of flesh to just hang and flop around while being fucked. I was created with one for a reason. And I'm going to jack the hell out of it while getting fucked. Dom/subs: that's a different story. But in the typical top/bottom dynamic, why should it matter? If the top is getting ass, why should he care? Sex is pleasure for BOTH. It's not a one sided act. Bottoms are humans. Just like the top. And we sure as hell have a right to pleasure our cock, come (cum is what comes out of the dick) and still manage (quite well, I might add) to make the top feel incredible. Could I get fucked in chastity? Yeah. Would I get fucked in chastity? No thank you. Hope this answers your question. ;)

• Upvote 6

Your questions seem addressed to top guys, but I'll offer my bottom opinion:

Sometimes I'm hard, sometimes I'm so focused on my ass my dick goes limp. Some tops want to see me cum, some don't care or don't want me to. I follow their lead. If I start off wearing a jockstrap, I wait for the top to reach for my dick before I haul it out. And when I'm taking loads in a group thing, I usually put off cumming so I stay super horny until the tops are all sated.

I've been fucked in a chastity cage. It can be hot if you're into it (your brain is you biggest sex organ!). Some tops enjoy that kind of power dynamic but it has turned others off. I'd talk with your prospective top before you spring the cage on him.

If the top and bottom are into power dynamics in their fucking, then a bottom's cock shouldn't be erect. Both the top and the bottom will get off on keeping the bottom's cock flacid, tied up, locked up, in a jock, slapped down, or make the bottom cum before the bottom is fucked.

If the top and bottom aren't into power dynamics, if it's sex between equals, then the top will no doubt love seeing the bottom hard and the bottom will love being hard the whole time he's getting fucked.

As usual, it all depends on what the participants want to get out of sex. Your answer is a reflection of you.

Many of the muscles that support erection are also in the same area as the rectal sphincter. Relaxing to take a dick often means not getting hard, as in my case.

Am I enjoying bottoming? Hell yes. For me, a cock sliding in me is rubbing against my prostate on top of the wonderful sensation of being stretched open. If all goes well, I can get full body goosebumps, I moan and whimper uncontrollably, and get anal orgasms- all of the inner muscles start throbbing as if to ejaculate without actual ejaculation, erection, etc.

The only time I might be interested in jacking is while sitting on a cock- "cowgirl" position. Even if I ejaculate, I cannot and will not make the top stop. That's just rude.

• Upvote 1

Guest descartes70817

As a top I like the bottom I'm fucking to get off on it. The best orgasms I have ever had were deep in the ass of a bottom in the throes of his own orgasm. It's like you feed off each other's energy. Of course I won't ever turn down a fuck just because the bottom doesn't get hard but guys who do, and especially guys who cum, are at the top of my wish list.

I aint got no choice the instant anythin goes near me hole me cock goes rock hard n stays that way until we are finished ! 95% of the time I cum handsfree from bein fucked the only time I dont cum is if I have run dry maybe after a long intense gangbang (_0_)

I'm a bottom. Sometimes when I get fucked my dick is soft, other times it's rock hard. Sometimes it's hidden away in a jock. Sometimes I shoot my load without even touching my cock, sometimes I stroke myself, jerk off and cum all over my chest. Sometimes I don't cum at all.

It's totally different from one fuck to the next and I've never had a top complaining whatever happens. As long as my hole makes his cock feel good, I guess everyone's happy ;)

• Upvote 2

I might have my preferences for certain situations, but I hate rules in sex. As a bottom I have almost no control over my cock. The better the fuck, the less control I have. I'm often soft and don't feel anything in my cock. I can even cum hands-free from my limp cock, and the orgasm is not in the cock but deep inside me.

Other times I get rock hard from a top just pushing in. In such situations I sometimes even shoot a load immediately. I quickly have to tell the top then not to stop or even being disappointed by my quick cumming. I even can take it longer and easier after I cummed and I even might stay hard.

In gang bang orgies it happened often that I was limp with countless tops, and all of a sudden one top pushes in and my cock rises like a rocket. I've noticed that this happens when one top is equipped much bigger than the others before.

Edited by fieldpussy
  • Upvote 1

For me as a total bottom my cock is not a part of the game. Usually I wear a chastity device under my jockstrap. Since I can get really heavy anal orgasms I don´t feel the need to touch my cock, get hard or to cum. I concentrate totally on my cunthole and make the top feel good in it.

• Upvote 1

i have bottomed for all kinds of guys. Some like me in a cock cage, others want me hard and some soft, one top i was getting bred by for years always wanted me in school uniform long grey socks and i had to jerk off infront of him as soon as we started and either had to jerk off into my hand or sometimes his, and rub it into my ass for him to use as lube, other times i had to cum on the floor and lick it up while he fucked me, he never wanted me to be hard unless he told me to be hard. Other guys could care less what state my cock is in, they just want to breed my ass. one top tossed me a hand towel and said , here if you need to jerk off, be gone when i get out the shower.i find that my sex drive dips after i cum, so i usually try and avoid an orgasm if i want to get fucked a bunch. My balls hurting and the need for release just makes me more horny.