KindaBasic

Reading different stories of bottoms in chastity devices have got me hot and curious. I've never used one before and would appreciate some advice and recommendations on the best types and getting started - duration for beginners, etc. Would also like to hear about it from both those locked up and the lucky key holders. Thanks.

Edited by KindaBasic

Guest KptNLine

Wow, lots of new posts about chastity. Have said this before, but chastity can be an intense and rewarding experience for both partners. Briefly, the most popular series of devices for beginners are the CB6000 and 6000s. I have also worn the Holy Trainer, which I find much more comfortable and probably better suited to a beginner. Unless you have a much larger than average cock, I recommend the smaller cage lengths as well, as they are more comfortable and easier to conceal under clothing.