Major Height And Weight Differences

topstud127

I’m 6’3” and 240lbs. A Top I used to see in Dallas was about 5’7”, very slim with a wonderful 7 1/2” dick. He’d slip in doggystyle and have me squealing like a bitch before flipping me over, grabbing my ankles and raping my hole.  His loads would be in deep and he’d keep me plugged until he went soft and dropped out. I could feel his jism running out. Heaven!!

Edited by downtownswallow

My typical is bigger tops (taller, heavier, older) although any top is awesome. I’m not very selective although I’m not a big fan of younger 20’s tops as they don’t always know what they are doing yet. 

if I’m topping smaller bottom (shorter, slimmer, younger). I am way more selective when in the mood to top. I can almost guarantee I won’t top a bigger older guy. 

On 4/8/2019 at 10:55 PM, Givemeyourload06 said:

Love the big fat top once in a while because he fucks me like he has never had suxh a sweet ass

Well it looks like you have a sweet ass, whether we be slim or big :)

I'd much rather have a regular Joe next door than gym bunny with a giant Ego to deal with.  O.O  If that means regular Joe has a beer belly and average sized dick, I'm fine with that.

I'm short & slim guy :/ but I love fucking big phat ass, and fucking around with tall guys.  2 of my long term FBs have been > 6'.  Tall can be challenging to fuck for a shorty but totally doable. 

I've fucked many "big" guys  -- again, I love ass and bigger is better.  Haven't gotten fucked by many of them though, for whatever reason.

• Like 1

Doggie sometimes doesn't work well with me because of my long legs, seems lots of guys can't reach my hole that way and they end up in awkward positions or standing, and i like my Top to be comfortable and in charge. 

Honestly, it's the size of a guys comfort and confidence in who He is that matters most to me.  

I have a size differences kink that's based on the power dynamic. I'm 5'10" so very tall, very strong, very thick, very insistent and intense men who want their cock in my ass, their knob lodged in my sigmoid, and their seed roughly deposited in the deep place do push some big red buttons. The thing is, if you swap in short for tall the same thing is true. The more I'm manhandled, restrained hard while they use me, and have sore muscles afterwards, the happier I am. I'm the guy who after you fuck me hard presses into the sore and tender muscles to feel it and remember how you felt on and in me.

While the extremes trip my kinks, it's men of any size with hard functional muscle behind their fuck and the willingness to use it.

• 2 weeks later...