Hoping His Profile Isn't The Truth...

I'm hoping his profile was a lie...

He messaged me on Adam4Adam with a headless torso pic and his profile said he was undetectable. He asked if I was horny. I told him I was and after he asked what I was going to do about it, I told him I'd love to sit on a hot dick and make it cum.

Then he unlocked his private picture. It was his dick and FUCK it was huge. He said it was 8" but it looked bigger. Also looked as big as a beer can with a head to match. It was a true black mamba poking out of the bush. I had to have it.

I teased him a bit about wanting a guy to coat my hole in cum, make me beg for it, and tell me it'd change my life forever. (The people where I live don't look favorably at bug-chasing so I had to be a bit discreet about it).

He agreed, so I gave him my address and after I buzzed him through the gate, I took two huge hits of poppers. By the time he got out of the car, my heart was hammering. As he came to the door, I saw his face for the first time and thought FUCK!!!! I want his babies inside me!

I immediately led him to the bedroom and took off my shirt and boxers. After he did the same, I touched his big dick for the first time and had to suck it. I could only get two inches in my mouth since it was so wide, but it got him rock-hard and ready to fuck me.

I usually wanna take control and ride till I am good and loose, but this time, I jumped on the bed face down, ass up. I felt him get on the bed and spread my legs farther apart and slide his dick between my asscheeks. I usually want rimming or riding a guy first, but I wanted this dick to tear me up. I felt him cautiously center on my hole and I let out a guttural moan as he started to slide in. He took a few baby strokes in & out and I moaned again, took another huge hit of poppers, and backed up on his dick. He immediately started going faster. Now in a popper-induced haze, I moaned "fuck meeeeeeeeee" and I felt his dick go even deeper inside me. I was in slut heaven and it didn't hurt too bad!

He pulled me up onto all fours and I immediately backed up on his dick all the way and felt an intense burning pain in my hole. I moaned and kept fucking my hole on his dick trying to get as much of that black stud inside me as I could and hoping his dick was ripping my hole open.

He started pounding me in earnest and his dick managed to make my hole explode in fiery pain. I collapsed on my stomach and he somehow managed to ride down with me. It really felt like he meant to force me on my stomach with his dick.

He started moaning in earnest and started jack-rabbiting. After a minute, he slowed down and I asked if he'd cum, to which he told me he had. I went into slut overdrive at that point wanting more of his seed inside me. He happily obliged.

After Round 2, he kept going. More hits of poppers made me loose all inhibitions and as he was about to shoot Round 3 inside me, I begged him to seed my hole, to fuck me with his poz dick, to shoot his toxic load in my hole and to infect and convert me.

He loved that and started growling in my ear as he shot, obliging my request to receive his DNA and for our lives to be forever intertwined through his cum and my bloody hole.

He kept going and I kept riding that dick for all I was worth. Round 4 came sooner than I'd liked and I kept riding for all I was worth. It felt like he came for a minute inside me and yelled the whole time.

Sadly, four was all he could do. I immediately put my buttplug in to save his cum and keep it inside me. He told me that while he was going out of town, he'd be back. I told him we might have to do a repeat.

Perhaps I can inquire as to his medication status, and if he is on meds, I can convince him to take a vacation and make sure that I am his forever. And maybe I'll find out what his name is.

Or maybe his profile was a lie and I am now POZ. Here's hoping!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 13

Very hot, my guy routinely gives me three to five loads. Only he's not poz and not hung like a beer can. In fact other guys who can only manage one load have avoided me because they know they can't compete with my guy.