Guest faggot hole

Guest faggot hole

my cell phone rang.  i didn't recognize the calling number and i was about to ignore it, but something inside me said that would not be a good idea.

"Hello?"

A deep voice on the other end called me by name and identified himself, by name and said he was a business associate of my father.  The dude explained that he was in town for business.  "Your dad gave me your number and said that you would take care of me while I'm in town.  How about dinner?"  He named a super expensive restaurant.  Before i could say yes, no or maybe, he said "I sent a car to pick you up.  It will be there in 20 minutes."  He hung up before i could respond.

So i spent the 20 minutes shaving, showering and getting into some decent clothes that weren't jeans.  A black limo was at my door and  i hopped in.  i met the dude at the restaurant.  The food was good, but the fucking was awesome.  The first fuck was in back of the limo while the driver drove around "showing" us the sites, which neither of us saw because i was totally focused on His cock and He was totally focused on my cunt.   The second, third, and fourth fuck was in his suite at the hotel -- on the floor in the living room of the suite, on the balcony, and finally in the biggest bed i had ever seen  The fifth fuck was the next morning.

In between fucks, i worshiped his feet, drank a lot of piss, ate a lot of cum, i came twice, both times without touching myself.  He simply fucked the loads out of me. 

He was in town for three days -- meetings all day long and fucking me all night long.  "You're dad was right in recommending you as the best fuck i would ever have," He said.  "Worth every penny."

"He charged you!"

"You bet, two thousand dollars."   

"He doesn't need the money," i said.  "He's just doing that to make sure i understand  my place." 

After three days in town, i went with the dude to the airport and gave him one last blow job on the way.

Four days later, i got a check in the mail from my father -- for $250.

Guest faggot hole

If he'd really wanted to show you your place he would have sent a quarter. 

Yes, my dad has always been good about reminding me of my place in the social hierarchy.

Guest faggot hole

Onlyraw and bbinbpark, i've written a lot about my background and how my dad trained me here on BreedingZone.  Just check out my writings.  i'd be pleased to answer any questions yuou might have then.  Just message me.