What's Worse? Aging As A Top Or Aging As A Bottom?

hungry_hole

I'd have to agree with some of what was said earlier, since it does seem to be more bottoms than tops age shouldn't effect how much action you get since most of the focus is on your dick eg. Can you get hard how big and looking is your dick.

Now as bottom if older there's other factors come to play such as looks but even then how good can you take dick, is your ass tight enough or lose enough. As a bottom you learn to play your strengths 

Personally speaking as a chubby 49 year old bottom there hasn't been a vast change in how much dick I get. But I personally believe it's word of mouth that benefits me. I'm accommodating, easy going, don't mind being roughed up a little and not overly picky about about who pokes me. I think that helps with me

As far as I can tell, they haven't restarted any of their special nights they used to have pre-Pandemic.  Not to say they won't, hopefully soon.  There bear nights were fun.  You got both the big guys as well as the younger fit guys who were into them.  I have fond memories of being bred by chaser twinks at those nights and also being overwhelmed by beer can thick bear cocks, feeling their bellies riding up on my ass cheeks as they took each stroke.

They have begun hosting a version of CumUnion monthly, which is actually new for them.

Being exclusively a bottom from a young age, it was also a turn on and pleasure servicing hairy, bear, blue collar, daddies as well as my older brother's high school football and wrestling team jocks.  Ever since I was 15 I had a regular supply of cocks and cum in my mouth and ass.   As soon as I came out at 18, started going to gay bars, leather clubs and PNP scenes.  I became even more of a slut.  Although I stopped drinking and using drugs in my late 20s, I continued to having sex 3-5 nights a week through my 30s and 40s.  I hit 50 five years ago, and although I am still horny as fuck, I found it more difficult as an aging bottom it is difficult to accept I am sometimes completely passed up and dismissed by both older and younger tops.   Fortunately at least once I month I am able to find aggressive at least one younger top who possibly has anger issues with their fathers or bosses and who seem to get off verbally degrading me as they roughly fuck my throat and ass.

When I reached my 50s, I feared the amount of cock I took would decline. The reverse has been true. And I find no difficulty in finding 30/40 something tops. That said, I am in far better shape than I was 20 years ago, which may explain it a bit. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

For me it's been the same as with RawPlug -- I do make an effort to stay healthy and reasonably fit -- jog, yoga, rowing, etc., often -- but still get sex weekly from regular pals and strangers. Most of my tops are under 40 these days and say they prefer sex with older men because: they are good at sex, know what we want, have fewer hangups about sex, our bodies and limits, play fewer games --it's about the sex, not dating and so on -- may it continue! 🙏