Gloryhole Suck

Guest FriendlyBottom

Guest FriendlyBottom

Last night, I got a late surge of energy and decided to head out to the nearby suburban ABS (adult bookstore) to see what I might find.  I'm a dedicated cocksucker and quite good (as I've been told).  This ABS can be very hit-or-miss, but I've found that, if I'm patient, I can find usually find some satisfaction.

I hung out in a corner, sitting on a stool, surfing the internet on my iPhone for about an hour.  I was sipping on a bottle of Dr. Pepper spiked with Jim Beam bourbon as I bided my time.  I periodically walked around the booth area, but saw no men who grabbed my attention.

My patience was ultimately rewarded.  About an hour after arriving, a guy strolled in.  He looked like a suburban dad -- very much my type -- late 40's/early 50's, in good shape, not a gym bod, but a well-maintained "Dad bod", salt-and-pepper hair.  He looked in my direction as he passed -- the lighting is bad there so I couldn't clearly see his face but he he did seem to make eye contact with me -- and he headed to one of two booths connected by a glory hole.  I popped up off of the stool and entered the adjoining booth, locked the door, pulled my bottle of poppers out of my pocket and dropped to my knees in front of the glory hole.  He dropped a few quarters into the machine, undid this belt and turned to bring his soft cock toward the gloryhole.

Although I have been accused, in jest (I think), by friends of being a bit of a "size queen", the truth is I'm quite happy to slurp on a cock of any size.  Granted, I do very much enjoy the sensation of my mouth and throat being filled with tumescent manflesh and I relish the challenge of servicing a freakishly large member, but a smaller-than-average cock can be just as much fun to play with.  My initial impression of this guy was that he was on the smaller size but as I worked my magic on him he grew to a substantial size (probably 7.5" and on the thick side) and he stayed ROCK hard once I got him to that state.  

I was in heaven!  Between periodic hits of poppers, I alternated between working his head with my tongue and bobbing on his stiff shaft, taking him deep and loving every inch of him.  When I'm sucking cock, I very much get into "the zone" and lose all sense of time.  Eventually, my thighs were getting sore from my crouching, so I dropped onto my knees and continued for a good long time.  It dawned on my that I might need to use my hand to push him over the edge.  Frankly, I prefer to suck a man hands-free and make him shoot solely from my oral skills.  But I realize that some guys need the extra tightness/pressure from a hand squeezing their shaft.  When I added my tight fist around this shaft to the magic that my mouth was working, I heard him starting to grunt and moan.  His breath quickened and and this cock quivered and was soon rewarded with the sweet taste of his cum on my tongue.  I swallowed every drop and thanked him through the glory hole as he pulled up his jeans.

By the time he exited his booth and headed toward the exit door, I was back on my stool in the corner.  He looked at me, smiled and nodded his head.