rough-one

Previously...

I realised the guys were all looking at me, and cleared my throat.

“Hi guys - anyone interested in a line or two of MDMA?”

Sven looked over at me and said “Hey lads, the dealer dog is here! Here boy! C’mere boy!” and patted his knee.

Oh boy. This was gonna be a tough night.

Right so....

The German pulled off of Sven’s pale juicy cock and joined in, “We got our own drug dog”. He looked at me while I approached. “Aber wo ist deinen Schwanz? …where is your tail?” He reached around and grabbed my cock as if checking for the missing dog-tail, and smiled a big toothy smile at me. I learned much later that the German for tail was also a slang word for cock, so this was the height of German humour….

…yeah….

The German was another perfectly muscled specimen – the classic tall, blond, well built, blue-eyed Deutscher – you could definitely tell which side this guy’s great-grandparents were on. There was just so much of him – often muscle guys tend to be on the short side – but not this lad – I’d say he was about 6’5 and mid twenties. His skin was tanned and his hair was a yellow-blond and slicked back. He may have had a hipster man-bun in the bar – I was little vague on that, but here it was loose and swept behind his ears. As I stared back from my mask, the eye contact was intense – his blue eyes were almost unrecognisable from earlier as they were so dilated. Looking into his dark child-like pupils, I hoped I’d be able to drop the mask act soon and disentangle this Teutonic beauty from the two guys sucking on him. I started to daydream about snogging him while having his knees up on my shoulders, running my fingers through his hair, looking down at his accordioned abs while shoving my cock into him, mmm fuck yeah he was delicious… but first I had a job to do. I indicated to the tray as best I could and the German moved a bit further back and tapped Sven’s lap. “Hier Hund, Platz!”

“Fuck’s sake” I thought. I was glad people couldn’t see my look of disdain under the Doberman-Pinscher style mask but moved to where the lad indicated.

Sitting down as the German raised himself up even further to scope out my goods, I made a stable seat on Sven’s muscled legs, balancing the tray on my lap. I took in the Icelander’s (or was he a Norwegian?) pale skin, pink nipples and proud six-inch cock (currently shoved against my leg) and proffered him the rolled twenty-pound note. He looked me in the eye through the mask (no recognition) and patted my ass, his hand rubbing along where Jay’s mouth was a few minutes ago (seriously why was everyone so into my ass at this party?). I turned a little and I hear Sven gasp “aye… bad puppy!” I realised I might have been pushed up against his cock a bit too tight.  Scooting my ass back into his cupping hand, I smirked as I thought of all the times I drunkenly flirted with the white blond hotty. And yet he had no idea who I was right now. His right hand stroked absently at my ass cheeks through the chaps, idly starting to work one finger into my crack. He took the roll and looked over the tray in appreciation of the many, many lines Simon had crushed out upstairs. He one-handedly did two lines and then passed the rolled note to the smiley German, all the while running his finger and now thumb firmer against my ass crack.

I opened my legs just a little to give the Nordic god a bit more leeway – my hole was still feeling tingly from Jay’s half-hearted booty bump, and Sven’s thumb felt so good as it connected with my pucker. Nice. The coke was making me love his rough assplay whereas usually at this point if I were sober, I’d be getting uncomfortable about now and so turning roles with whomever I was with. I ground against his digits, and then stopped as the tray shook a bit too much. 

“Hund sitz! Ruhe!”

I took this to mean “be still” and looked over to the German who was gazing down at the lines. He was holding the rolled-up note in one hand and using the other hand to push down on the head of the wavy-blond haired big cocked guy who was giving him head. I still couldn’t make out his face.

Sven piped up behind me, “Andreas, shut up and snort your drugs. You’re gonna like this” and he leaned back in pleasure, as the effects started to kick in.

Andreas turned to me and asked “this is not coke no? Cause I get the… how do you say – Durchfall?” He made some motions toward his ass (which was still being rimmed by Kurk Motherfucking McCaimble!) and I figured out what he meant.

“No it’s not coke, it’s MDMA. It usually has the opposite effect on you – it’ll be a day before you can shit again”

Andreas seemed satisfied and scooted down over the tray. I looked over the line of Andreas’ ass cheeks to see Kurk really getting stuck into the German’s ass. My journalistic side let out a quiet sigh – Northern Irish celebrity scandal happening right in front of my nose (well – snout at least) and I couldn’t tell anyone. This was the angle we all wanted to know, that Kurk McCaimble liked boys as well!

Y’see Kurk wasn’t just a young pretty 23 year old from Ballymena, he was/is our Monica Lewinsky. This hapless kid (well what I could see over Andreas’ ass cheeks) was a son of a friend to the family of the Robinsons – Mr and Mrs Robinson were the power couple of major right-wing conservative evangelist politicians who headed up the more extreme DUP – which sadly had a lot of voters here. His father (the friend) had died about three years back and so he took to spending a lot of time with Iris – the wife of the first minister Peter and an MP in her own right. She (a fifty-five year old) took him under her wing, helped him start up a café with some dodgy developer money and then seemingly one thing lead to another and they started sleeping together. Which was wrong on quite a few levels – I mean, I’ve no problem with age-gaps, but she knew him since he was a baby, and she was always on air preaching fire and brimstone against anyone who defied her strict interpretation of the bible – Gays and women who had abortions were particular targets for her. She likened homosexuality to paedophilia on more than one occasion, and made some vile comments that were really more at home in some southern US state than in Western Europe. I mean I know we’ve problems in Northern Ireland but it’s not like anyone’s picketing funerals here. She was even investigated as to whether she was inciting hate-crimes at one point. Vile fucking trollop. So it made it all the more delicious when the developers started looking for their money back, and then through a tip-off and a BBC investigation the whole story came pouring out.

Fucking beautiful!

Well of course I had a field day with it. Everyone did. You couldn’t write enough column inches as more and more lurid details of the scandal came out. It was world news! He’d been trying to break it off with her for a while before she started demanding the money back off him. I broke a story that he’d eventually lied and said he had testicular cancer to get her to leave him alone. She’d illegally not declared a conflict of interest at the council meetings where his café plans were approved. She had to resign and was under police investigation for her multiple crimes. She told her family over Christmas and then tried to overdose on pills, although we weren’t sure if it was pills or cutting herself. She went off to an asylum to recover. Her husband had to say he hadn’t a clue what she was doing and eventually stepped down himself because of it all. You couldn’t make this shit up! The Simon and Garfunkel song “Here’s to you Mrs Robinson” got heavy airplay all that year. Kurk himself ran off to Australia for a while till things cooled down. I hadn’t heard he was back. I remember writing another article tallying up all the offers he had gotten from gay magazines to pose for them and to really stick it to the homophobic crone, but he never took them up on it. I admit I was gutted he didn’t, cause with his dark hair, pale skin, watery blue eyes and full red lips, he was a real stunner. The more lyrical journalists likened him to Naoise – a famous Irish mythical hero and a male Snow White if you will. But now my patience was finally rewarded, as he leaned back from Andreas’ ass and I saw his slim 23 year old body, like mine in that his shoulders and smooth pecs weren’t so fully developed, but everything was tight and he had a lovely six pack leading to a treasure trail and a deep dark thatch of pubes. That was as far as I could see before Andreas pulled back up rubbing his nose.

“Vun line” he announced and dove down for his second.

Sven was circling his thumb deeper and firmer around my pucker. It took all my control to sit still while the German snorted his second line. Sven licked his fingers behind me and restarted his assault on my hole, trying to work a finger in. I shuddered as he got one knuckle deep. His stubbly chin was by my leather covered ear, and I heard him saying “you like that dog-boy?” as he pushed in to the second knuckle. Man this was getting me hard! Of course with the caverject, this meant that in less that 20 seconds I was butting my cock over the tray and into Andreas’s shoulder. 

Andreas turned to look at my cock and looked up at me.

“Mmm böse Hund! Dein Schwanz ist gro­ßartig!” he said and reached over for my cock, engulfing about 6 inches in one go. The heat, the warm, wet “rightness”, Sven’s fingers, the MDMA heightened pleasure, it was all so fucking intense! I buckled, and the tray nearly went flying off my lap. Quickly the German snatched the tray up with one hand and arched his back delivering the tray to Kurk behind him, while showing his amazing muscles (was that an eight–pack? And fuck - look at those cum-gutters!) and all the while holding the head of his cocksucker firmly in place. This guy was a pro! Kurk took the tray and twenty pound note, and immediately started to snort his fill. Fuck – so many front-page articles! If I could even get a hint of this out, I could finally get a decent office and not have to share with the racing columnist and resident alcoholic Aenghus with the smelly feet and his constant racing theories…

Moving back to me, the German started to bend down over my cock again and his wet mouth pushed further down to take in nearly all of my 9.5/10 inches. I closed my eyes, and listened to the thumping of my sped-up heartbeat. Sound was a bit muffled from outside but I could hear Sven beside me say “Oh yeah, suck that cock Andy!” as his hands pulled from my ass and started to run up my back and around to my stomach, then running up under the harness to start working my nipples. Another set of hands – the German’s? – was running up and down my leather covered legs, hooking under my knees, bringing my legs up and spreading me further apart on the couch as he engulfed my shaft. A third set of hands (?) started to cup my balls and expose my taint, pulling my hips forward for frontal access to my hole through my chaps. I was shoved back against Sven, who was currently kissing the back of my neck, just under where the mask began. The smell of Salmiakki on Sven’s breath reminded me of Simon and our earlier fuck-session. That with the feelings of Sven’s and Andreas’ mouths on me, three sets of hands rubbing and pushing me into a passive position, the grunts from Andreas and dirty mutterings from Sven, a lot of shifting of weight on the couch – it was all a sensory overload. I felt that if I opened my eyes I’d be sick from the overstimulation, and kept them squeezed shut.

Schlopp!

The German pulled his mouth off of me with a smacking noise and a contented sigh and I felt my cock immediately shoved to my right and another mouth taking over.

Oh shit! Oh Fuhhhuuuukkkk!

This cocksucker really knew what he was doing. The perfect combination of tightness and tongue-play! I could guess that this must have been the cocksucker Andreas had been holding onto for so long. Now I knew why. That must be the third pair of hands too. Hands that were right now cupping my balls and reaching up to my pucker. Connecting a finger with my tingling wet pink hole. I opened up a little more as one of these spit-lubed digits easily slipped in. Shit! It must have been because of the booty bump from earlier but I was loving this ass attention!

Meanwhile Sven was tweaking my left nipple with one hand and with his right he was shoving his fingers past one of the four detachable buttons on the dog snout – the snout would come off if all four were detached. He shoved his fingers expertly in to find my mouth. Sticking his index and middle finger in my mouth he started grinding his chubbed-up boner against my hip, Saying “I’m gonna fuck you ya little bitch”. I heard the snap as the other lower button for the snout was detached. The snout was movable now and I opened my eyes in alarm as I was being exposed after Simon strictly told me not to be. Right in front of me was an expanse of white skin stretched taut over a six-pack, dark pubes leading to dripping hard hooded eight inch cock. Kurk McCaimble was standing over me and Sven. He pushed the snout to the side and fed me his cock.

• Upvote 9

Previously…

Meanwhile Sven was tweaking my left nipple with one hand and with his right he was shoving his fingers past one of the four detachable buttons on the dog snout – the snout would come off if all four were detached. He shoved his fingers expertly in to find my mouth. Sticking his index and middle finger in my mouth he started grinding his chubbed-up boner against my hip, Saying “I’m gonna fuck you ya little bitch”. I heard the snap as the other lower button for the snout was detached. The snout was movable now and I opened my eyes in alarm as I was being exposed after Simon strictly told me not to be. Right in front of me was an expanse of white skin stretched taut over a six-pack, dark pubes leading to dripping hard hooded eight inch cock. Kurk McCaimble was standing over me and Sven. He pushed the snout to the side and fed me his cock.

Right so…

….

Mmmfhhh

…was what I said. Not that anyone was listening. I was being …well… ravished! I was being ravished on the couch in a sex party that I’d brought MDMA to. One moment I’m sitting on my favourite bartender’s knee, the next, I’m on my back on his lap, with my legs held in the air by a sexy blond Übermensch, while Northern Ireland’s male Christine Keeler stands over me, feeding me his thick dripping meatstick while a fourth lad goes nuts on my cock. I’m being force-fed cock through a dog mask I might add. Which I was grateful for, cause I wasn’t sure whether Kurk would know who I was (or the many invasive articles about his life I’d written) but I’m pretty sure Sven the bartender could enlighten him. I’d bragged about my “important journalist” job long enough to try and gain his interest. Although honestly Sven probably wouldn’t remember enough about me other than that I was a regular down at the bar, he had enough guys hitting on him. Maybe the MDMA was just feeding my paranoia. Maybe I didn’t need to wear a dog mask and could suck Kurk’s juicy cock with impunity. And fuck it was juicy!

With the support of Sven’s hand on the back of my masked head, I was getting as much of that fuckstick into my mouth as I could. I know most people are programmed to look at some groups a little way outside their genepool as attractive, but say what you want, as far as I’m concerned, Irish guys have the nicest dicks of any white people. There’s just something so big and satisfying about Irish cocks. English cocks suffer by comparison. I mean they’re fine, but they’re always lacking something – either length or they’re a bit too freakily narrow, or their head is much bigger than their shaft… Irish cocks are always well proportioned. Call me racist if you like, but it’s a consideration when I shag a guy – for white dick, you can’t beat fat home-raised Irish dick. And Kurk’s was a beaut! He was getting really into thrusting into my mouth. His foreskin has been sliding back in my mouth as he grew and grew and now I was getting the back of my throat punch-fucked by his fat mushroom head. Thank fuck there was a bit of space for my nose in that mask cause I was hitting dangerously close to gagging. I can’t imagine what it must have looked like to the 23 year old, shoving his cock into a Doberman-styled facemask, but I hoped my oral skills would overcome the weirdness of it.

Meanwhile, while I was getting effectively mouthraped by Northern Ireland’s most famous man-candy and secret bisexual, my ass was being held open to all kinds of stimulation. The blond Andreas had pulled up my legs by the knees and my cock, balls and hole were propped up off of Sven’s lap for Andreas’ cocksucker to feast on. The big-dicked fourth guy from the couch, the one who had been busy sucking Andreas off when I sat down, was now running his tongue up over my asshole, across my taint and up my shaft as he chowed down on me. The feelings were intense and kept distracting me from blowing Kurk, who luckily was now more slowly thrusting into me, cause Andreas had started rimming him from behind.

I was really getting into the rhythm when with a forceful thrust Sven shoved me all the way down on Kurk’s cock. Oh fuck I nearly threw up! Yet that really seemed to do it for Kurk cause he was getting pretty rigid and close to cumming. Meanwhile the lift-up by Sven made me able to see Andreas behind him, rimming the 23 yr old, reversing their roles from when I came over to see them first. The blond’s body took up most of my vision as I watched him jerk his cock – yeah German cocks could definitely go for second place after Irish ones if basing them on Andreas – it was cut and perfectly proportioned to his muscular body. The guy must have been a model or something. I still couldn’t see much of the fourth guy – just the top of his wavy haired head between my legs. He must have been on the floor on all fours rimming me off the couch. I couldn’t see him but I definitely could feel him. He was treating my asshole like a gourmet meal, really getting his face in there. I applaud these men – no prissy whining about what they will and won’t do – just getting stuck in like a dog digging for a bone. He transferred his attention to my oozing cock and another MDMA wave of euphoria swept over me… Fucking hell! I felt like I was cumming the precum that was dripping from my cock into the unknown guy’s mouth. Not that he minded, the sucking grew more intense – damn tho! He fucking knew what he was doing – slurping up all my pre-jiz, the slut! Fuck yeah!

As I writhed under this assault, Kurk had established a rhythm with Andreas, lifting his right leg to balance on the back of the couch to give the German more access, now more forcefully shoving his throbbing cock into me. I felt fingers back around my pulsing hole, then what was definitely… not a finger. I thought back to the cock I had seen when I came over first – it was a massive juicy one even when semi-hard. I started to tense in spite of myself, but I couldn’t speak over Kurk’s cock. I pulled back to try and dislodge him, only to have Sven shove me all the way back down to Kurk’s pubes. As I spent all my concentration on trying not to upchuck whatever was left of yesterday’s chilli-fries on Kurk’s crotch, I felt a tapping and some cold lube on my hole. Fuck! I was going to be fucked soon if I wasn’t careful! However this time my asshole’s tingling had warmed up to a pulsing feeling and the idea of something thick and heavy parting my ass-pussy lips right now, well it kinda felt fucking right! I worked my hips up and down to rub against the tip of the cock and felt the pressure mount.

Speaking of pressure, Kurk’s dick was getting rigid as he stepped up his pace of thrusting into my face, getting rock hard whenever I pulled back and retched. I felt he should have cum by now, but some guys take forever. Also even though I couldn’t hear it, I think he signalled Sven to make me deep-throat him non-stop. Cause next thing Sven had grabbed the mask, holding onto each of the Pinscher ears and was making me skull-fuck the lad faster and faster. This may sound hot, but unless you’re into really rough play, it’s about as sexy as waterboarding. I was fucking gasping, unable to breathe as Kurk’s cock rammed the back of my throat repeatedly. I started seeing little stars out of the side of my darkening vision, and if that wasn’t enough, the fourth lad had decided that now was as good a time as any to pop his cock in. As the massive head shoved in my strangely receptive asshole, and Kurk’s cock plunged to the back of my throat, I couldn’t take all the invasion and puked up all over Kurk’s cock and pubes. I managed to hold most of it in my mouth, mostly, but as Kurk looked down at me barf, he got a distant look in his eye and suddenly convulsed with cumming – a mixture of pleasure and disgust shot across his features, while cum shot across mine – well at least across my mask. He pulled his puke-covered cock out of me as I gasped for air.

“Oh shit” he exclaimed, jumping off the couch and running for the toilet.

I swallowed back the puke, to make it seem like what happened didn’t just happen and then erupted in a coughing fit as some puke went down the wrong pipe – I was a mess! The lads were a bit stunned by Kurk’s sudden departure, so what with my mask, it seemed like the only one who realised that I’d thrown up was Kurk, who was probably in the bathroom wondering right now if he should be shocked that he came after and not before I blew chunks into his pubes (in my opinion no worse a fetish than fucking some leathery old homophobic vadge-bag, but what do I know?). Not fucking Sven (the over-zealous bastard), or Andreas (the oblivious bastard)…

…but then I heard a familiar voice, “Jesus lad are you ok?” and I felt a cock pull out of me, a cock which up until now I’d forgotten about in the messiness of the last few minutes of coughing and spluttering. The only thing that felt right about the last few minutes and now suddenly my hole felt empty. It was weird to realise that one cock was the perfect fit for my hole, the one cock to really fit in and not make me spaz out and demand it’s withdrawal within seconds of entry. The one cock to rule them all, heh! I needed that cock back in me! This would be the cock to teach me how to properly bottom, and learn about all the miracles of the prostate. I turned back to the talented cocksucker who’d been fucking me so smoothly, to say that I was ok now, only to see Orson Adams standing there with a rigid cock to match mine in size, looking at me with genuine concern…

Orson fucking Adams!

Fuck!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8

Someone asked who I base dthe guys off of, and some of them are real-life celebs and some aren't I've listed my ideas for the guys below, but it's up to you who you think the guys look like.

Feel free not to click these links and keep your Sven or Andreas! :D Though I'd be interested in knowing what you think the guys look like :D

Someone asked if Orson was based on a real life Northerner like Kurk and I said I guessed I based him off of a VERY young Gerry Adams without the beard and a bit blonder/redder
http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/560/media/images/74581000/jpg/_74581572_2006_2006_march_news_2006_gerry_adams_&brendan_hughes.jpg
More like this guy I guess:
http://www.independent.ie/incoming/article31147485.ece/ALTERNATES/h342/Don%20ONeill.jpg

Kurk is this Kirk:
http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2010/jan/08/iris-robinson-kirk-mccambley-belfast

Iain is based on Keegan Hirst:
https://yakymour.files.wordpress.com/2015/11/keegan-hirst-taking-a-shower.png?w=640

I may be adding another one or two northern Irish lads  - this northern Irish celeb is who I'm basing Tadhg off of
http://images.thehollywoodgossip.com/iu/s--dPCKsxlp--/t_teaser_wide/f_auto,fl_lossy,q_75/v1382635235/jamie-dornan-photograph.jpg
https://cloudpix.co/en-un-anuncio-de-abercrombie-calvin-klein-jamie-dornan-22046.html

Oh and if you're interested this is kinda what I had in mind for Sven:

This guy but paler hair: http://previews.123rf.com/images/maridav/maridav1412/maridav141200014/34938980-Fair-isle-sweater-Handsome-man-portrait-in-beautiful-nature-landscape-Young-caucasian-male-model-in--Stock-Photo.jpg

And Andreas:

http://www.donnabaldwin.com/male/portfolio.asp?ID=552

And Simon:
http://www.mens-hairstyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Classic-Mens-Hairstyles.jpg
https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2014-06/26/15/enhanced/webdr08/grid-cell-6237-1403812200-11.jpg

And Gavin who I'm gonna shortly introduce:
http://www.fashionroom.pk/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/arsalan-javed.jpg

And Theo (a newcomer drug dealer mate of Mike)

http://imgur.com/7caCTcA

Let me know what you think

• Upvote 3

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Previously...
The only thing that felt right about the last few minutes and now suddenly my hole felt empty. It was weird to realise that one cock was the perfect fit for my hole, the one cock to really fit in and not make me spaz out and demand it’s withdrawal within seconds of entry. The one cock to rule them all, heh! I needed that cock back in me! This would be the cock to teach me how to properly bottom, and learn about all the miracles of the prostate. I turned back to the talented cocksucker who’d been fucking me so smoothly, to say that I was ok now, only to see Orson Adams standing there with a rigid cock to match mine in size, looking at me with genuine concern…

Orson fucking Adams!

Fuck!

Right so…

Motherfucking Orson motherfucking Adams! Fuck my life! That scammy bastard had managed to fuck me while I was distracted by buff Northern Europeans and a troubled bisexual. As if he hadn’t been the bane of my life in college – always making snide remarks about my three boyfriends Joe, Andrew and Kevin when he thought he could get away with it and putting up posts to the college message boards about promiscuity being a sign of insecurity and not loving yourself. The prick who right now was lifting me gently to my feet and guiding me to an upstairs toilet.

As I was worshipping the porcelain god and he was leaning against the sink trying not to notice, he commented

“So I’m guessing that MDMA is pretty strong then”

Keeping my voice low, I answered “yeah I guess the lads didn’t mean to get quite so carried away”

“Still tho” he added, ‘that wasn’t cool. I’d just sunk my cock into your perfect hole, when suddenly you were spasming and thrashing and then gasping… I dunno what the fuck Kurk and Sven were thinking. That wasn’t cool”

I retched at the memory and then was given a disposable toothbrush by the sickeningly attentive rat-bastard.

He continued “this will sound weird, but I’ve been here all night, and at many of the other nights and yet those few minutes with you were the most intense I’ve felt in a long time. I mean… has anyone ever told you how beautiful your asshole is?”

(What the fuck?) I wiped the leather mask’s insides with wet tissue, thankful for their cover. I kept my low voice, “don’t worry about it…”

He looked a little sad and turned to me and asked “…but I want to. I mean, I don’t even know your name?”

As I stood up and took him in, it dawned on me that Orson had actually seriously buffed up since our time in college. Not only had his skin cleared, but his chest and arms had filled out and on top of it he had a tattoo – Orson fuckin Adams had a tattoo – some tribal design on his hip (yeah how 90s!), but still! Also his young baby features now looked refined and youthful in his thirties. All in all, had I not known what a bastardy shit of a weasel he was, I may have actually been attracted to him.

“It’s Dealer Dog bud, and don’t tell me yours, I’ll be ok thanks”

His hopeful face, crumpled at my rebuff, I almost felt a little cruel, almost till I remember that this lad was probably behind the fact that me and my group had been ostracised from every gay function in Uni while we were there. I just wanted him to go. I pointed to the door.

“Look the guys were a bit rough, it happens. But don’t go knocking them when you were the one fucking your big dick into me at the same time. That hurt too and I’ve gotta go make sure I’m ok down there now, so I’d like a little privacy.”

Again Orson gave me wounded animal face. Nope, not gonna give him any sympathy. Still a rat-bastard, slimy arsed politician.

As he walked for the door I heard, “I’m sorry, I thought you were enjoying it, I mean had I thought that I hadn’t had consent…”

I turned and with the last shred of restraint said “that’s alright Orson, just go” and closed the door.

I turned and leaned against the door.

Fucking hell!

I decided that the best thing right now would be to wipe myself down and clean myself out. With a wet cloth I gave myself a whore’s bath (down as far as possible, up as far as possible, then possible) which was all I could do without removing the chaps, though I did lose the dog mask to give myself some freedom …and mouthwash. Freedom and mouthwash – sounds like the next country and western hit! Then as I was sorting out my jockstrap (the front of which had gotten wedged above the chaps somehow), I replayed the last few minutes and realised… shit – I just used Orson’s name!

I stared at myself in the mirror and pulled on the dog mask again, and looked at the creature staring back at me. I don’t quite know how long I stared at this leather clad Dober-man…

“bzzt… Mike….”

WTF? I looked around – someone had called my name – it sounded tinny.

“Mike!”

I looked down to the lightswitch, there was a speaker with a button beside it. It was Simon’s voice.

“Um… yes?” I answered.

Simon’s crisp tones came over the speaker. “Much as I enjoy watching you having your Donnie Darko moment, there are guests without drugs down there. Sort it out”

I looked for a video camera, there were suspicious looking appliances in each corner near the ceiling. Now that I thought of it, these devices were downstairs as well.

I looked up at the nearest sensor like device and nodded.

“Oh and answer the door would you? It seems like there’s some reinforcements”

I walked out into the upper level corridor, passing a panicked looking Kurk who gave me a very shame-faced acknowledgement – fuck it – who was I to judge him after the media circus I’d had a hand in putting him through? On the way down the steps I saw Orson sitting alone a stool by the kitchen island. I nodded at him from the dog mask and he returned it.

There- we’re already back at civil relations. If I somehow got through this night without letting the only guy who decently topped me know who I really was, i.e. his slutty nemesis from college, then we’d have no problem.

Walking into the reception/foyer area, I looked over to an antique coat stand and took a long cashmere oversuit coat and wrapped it around me. There was a wallet-shaped lump in the pocket and curiosity got the best of me and I sneaked a peak at the wallet’s insides. Multiple hundred pound notes and a credit card belonging to an Alan Slater, my mind was scanning the society columns... Wait wait… There was a developer family called the Slaters who lived and owned most of Carrickfergus whose son would be about 40. I hurriedly repocketed the wallet and took the coat off. My journalistic skills had got the better of me and I decided to quickly find out who else was here before I brought Gavin in.

Grabbing the drug tray from beside the empty couch, I made my way further into the depths of the living room. Further back on an ottoman was a shaven headed guy I’d yet to meet being fucked rapidly by Sven. The guy was lying on his left side and had his tanned back to me (with some sort of flock of birds tattoo on his right shoulder blade). Looking at the movement of the two of them was pure poetry. He was being half-supported and fucked sideways by the bartender. When I say sideways I don’t mean it in the slang way like he was giving him a “sideways” fuck like a manic fuck or a rabbit fuck. I’ve heard it used all kinds of ways, but for me it still just means when you fuck someone at a ninety-degree angle to their hole, not the usual doggy or missionary position. Sven held up the guy’s right leg while leaning his chest against it to slam his pale cock down his fuckhole. The view from behind, as the shaven headed bottom shoved his head into the fabric of the ottoman and buried moans of pleasure that matched Sven’s pounding rhythm (definitely rolling with ecstasy I thought!). The bottom had wrapped his right arm around a couch cushion like he was holding on for dear life! Sven was running his free right hand down the right side of the bottom, taking in all the sweat and the tattoos, while never missing a beat in his relentless pounding. The muscular ass-cheeks were facing me and stretched apart in this position, giving me a full-on clinical view of the fuck. I watched the bottom’s taut connective tissue around his hole expand and contract around the shaft of Sven’s cock looking like the easiest thing in the world. I still knew that, were it me in that position, I’d have to be high as a fucking kite. Cause there was no way I’d want to allow that much cock in me sober. The bottom’s ass lips looked like they were sucking down on Iceland’s hottest export. I knew that position could really work for some though, but even still…

I remember once back in college days I was sitting on the armchair jacking off watching Joe fucking Andrew on the coffee table right in front of me. Then Kevin, the blonde nerdy engineering student, who was standing beside me, started wiggling his asshole over my cock from the side of the armchair. I told him that if he wanted it, he had to sit on it (I was way too stoned to move at that point). The only problem was that there wasn’t a lot of room in front of me, what with the other two fucking there, so while I lubed up, Kevin just reached back and grabbed the other arm of the armchair and angled himself above me still facing to the left. As I said before I’ve a pretty girthy cock so it was maybe even easier for Kevin, who was a bit of a reluctant bottom except when stoned. When he was baked, well, all hell broke loose and you had to hide every hard cock in the building!  He was a bitch in heat then… Anyways I always liked the position cause while you sacrificed depth, for a lot of prissy bottoms it was easier for them to take me. I remember Kevin basing out on me in one pure motion that time, and he normally took forever to get me all in.  

While I was looking at Sven in all his pale perfection standing and holding the muscled lad’s right leg way up and grinning and heaving like a maniac, the doorbell rang again.

Fuck! I gotta go get that…

Leaving the tray back on the couch’s coffee table again and running over to doorbell I looked through the door spyhole. I first noticed Gavin, who was looking fucking fine in a tracksuit combo, not too unlike my original clothes. Then to my utter surprise, behind him I saw Theo and Padraic.

Wait – what?

WHAT?

What the Fucking Fuck!?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

Thanks man - yeah sorry for the delay - real life and what not. :D

Previously…

Leaving the tray back on the couch’s coffee table again and running over to doorbell I looked through the door spyhole. I first noticed Gavin, who was looking fucking fine in a tracksuit combo, not too unlike my original clothes. Then to my utter surprise, behind him I saw Theo and Padraic.

Wait – what?

WHAT?

What the Fucking Fuck!?

Right so…

Who’re Theo and Padraic you ask? Well the first only happens to be my dealer, and Padraic was, well is… my latest major ex! I opened the door quickly before Padraic reached for the bell again, and ushered the lads inside. Each of them were wide-eyed at the dog mask, but rather than take it off, with Orson still sitting within view, I quickly ushered them upstairs.

Upstairs in the corridor there were two guest bedrooms. I opened the first to see a dominant eastern European guy fisting another silver-fox daddy type. I went to the other, only to see this was the crash/changing room, with Kurk lying on a bed strewn with bags and clothes staring at the ceiling. Looking over at me and the lads, he sat up looking fearful – did he think I’d got me a lynch mob or something? Holding his hands out he started to babble.

“I’m sorry I nearly choked you…”

I held up my hand to cut him off.

“Lad shut up, it’s alright, just try not to make it happen again, now could I ask ye a favour?”

He nodded meekly and sniffled – god the lad was such a milksop in real life!

“could you go down to Orson Adams and keep the fella company? He looks like he could use a mate right now”

Kurk nodded eagerly and sprang out of the room. I turned to the assembled three and sat down on the bed.

“Right so…” and I undid my dog mask.

Gavin’s face lit up, Theo seemed unfazed and Padraic glowered.

Padraic was the first to pipe up “What the fuck do you think yer doin texting me at so early on a Saturday morning saying ye need help, when yer kitted up like this?! Are ye in trouble lad? I got a fucking taxi all the way here!”

Padraic was a cute short IT programmer from Crossmaglenn with dark floppy hair and a constant 5 o clock shadow, who apart from the terrible accent was actually a sweet guy. Too sweet though. To the point where your mother liked him – i.e. instant boner killer. We’d end up hooking up when I was weak and horny and while the sex was decent, the aftermath was the bitter pill. Y’see Padraic was the clingiest bastard I knew. He really was a lesbian passing himself off as a gay hotty. You know the joke about lesbians and what they bring on second dates? That’s Padraic, with the moving van. I still remembered when I snuck him up to the roof of the offices of the Irish Sun for a dirty fuck to celebrate a successful all-nighter at about 5am. Two hours after we fucked with the sunrise over Belfast I got a text from him asking if I had a suit. Why – you ask? Because his sister’s wedding was in two months.

The sad thing is… I went to it. The sex was that good, even though we were a terrible match in all other ways. Only Padraic couldn’t see it. He’d start one moment with filthy ball-draining sex (usually outdoors) but then immediately take that as a sign you knew each-other well enough to move in together. I’d manage to break it off with him and be free for a month only to be drunk and horny on a Saturday night and then get a late night text from him asking if I wanted some no-strings fun. Which was a lie of course. Next thing you know, I was at his niece’s christening.

Once I got a picture message of his pink wet asshole with a text saying “In my new apartment, builders gone for the day, could really use some new tools!” I was over like a shot, and after we fucked he asked me if I’d actually brought any tools with me.

…seriously!

I was trying to wrap my head around how he got here when Theo also spoke up.

“I got a text from you saying you needed a fuckload of party favours (he hefted his bag) and money was no object. I presume that wasn’t you either?”

Theo was a mid-forties buff rough bearded car mechanic from Portadown who’d had as many run-ins with the law as he had tattoos, which covered his impressive body up from his knuckles (roman numerals) to the side of his neck (a lotus tattoo). Right now he was wearing a white vest and jeans. I’d always wanted to fuck him but had always thought he was straight from the posters of page-three models in his grimy mechanic shop off the Falls road which doubled as his “office”. The mechanic thing was 50% of the business and worked as a front for the rest of the money. My cocaine-fuelled workmate Aenghus had passed the dealer’s details on to me to silence me for walking in on him (to be fair to me, it was 8am on a Tuesday morning!) on one of his all-nighter celebrations with a Romanian whore in our shared office. Took fucking ages to get rid of the smell of jaded pussy. It took even longer to get rid of the image of my middle-aged, overweight work colleague pounding into her – on my desk! To be fair to Aenghus, getting Theo as a dealer was wonderful – he was reliable, never fucked you around and always either he or one of his “boys” were able to meet within a few hours. The payment was a little on the expensive side, but you never shorted him. From day one Theo let me know about his “RA” (as we call the IRA) connections, so you knew what would happen to ye if you ever stiff him on a payment – up the Mourne Mountains in the boot of a car with a shovel and a shotgun and never heard from again. I started calling him for proper supplies about… well it must have been over a year ago since I’d properly shook off Padraic’s clingy embraces and I had wanted to live a little wild again. I just never expected anything like this to happen. Theo was a pipe-dream, but in reality, you don’t shit where you eat, and as much as I wanted to see the tattoos between his neck and waist, I would never have hit on Theo in a million years! I was pretty sure the guy was straight, and while he was civil and always professional, I’d no idea how he’d take being invited to a gay orgy? Right now his eyes kept running up and down my costume. I made myself comfortable on the pile of coats.

“Padraic, Theo, look, here’s the deal..” I began

…a voice from the doorway continued.

“I invited you here because I wanted to see what makes a …man… like Mike McAllister tick?”

Simon opened the door and stepped in wearing his red and grey silk robe.

I turned to him furious. “You had no right!”

Simon picked up my phone and showed me the unlocking pattern “M for Mike - pretty original eh?” I took it from him. He continued “…also with names like “Theo Hot-dlr” and “Great sex but crazy”, how could I not?” He lobbed my phone back at me.

The silver fox went to shake hands with the three newcomers and remarked “nice to meet you all boys, my name’s Simon. I must say that our Mike has good taste! And Theo, have no fear, we’ll be wanting those party favours in a minute”

Padraic, while obviously flattered at the attention from Simon (and who wouldn’t be? The man was fit as fuck!), had bridled at the revelation of my phone’s name for him and was looking to leave. Simon stepped into his path and made a shushing noise.

“Now wait there …Padraic is it? I know you’re annoyed right now, but honestly has noone every told you that your ass is a masterpiece?”

Padraic stood still. I didn’t like where this was going. Simon picked up Padraic’s hand earnestly.

He continued, “you see in Mike’s Whatsapp Photos folder he’s kept images that you’ve sent him, and never deleted quite a sizeable collection of pics of your...”, he leaned into Padraic’s space, “pale… delectable… juicy… ass”. With each word he pulled him closer, using Padraic’s hand to open up his robe. The boy was like a rabbit in headlights. I’d never seen someone so obviously aware of their good looks and the effect they had on people. Simon ran his finger down the side of Padraic’s face. From the bed I could see Simon’s gleaming pecs and abs and just the start of the base of his cock –he was still hard – no doubt from Caverject. Simon started whispering in Padraic’s ears. I couldn’t make it all out but words like “make it up” and “gorgeous ass” and “proper man” were used.

After a bit more murmuring Simon passed Padraic an unlit joint and said “C’mon Padraic. It’ll do you good to live a little! And there’s a strict Fight Club policy here – nothing is spoken about this outside of here, so you never have to fear about this getting out. Of course you also would have to promise never to repeat anything you see here to anyone”.

Padraic stood back and nodded slowly. He was mollified for now. Simon walked over to Gavin and Theo.

“Gavin, your pictures don’t do you justice!”

Gavin mumbled a stammered “T-thanks” and blushed.

Simon leaned in and whispered a little with the hot half-Pakistani nurse. I had no idea what to expect from Gavin “IRL”. We’d only ever chatted online so his personality was a mystery to me. However, seeing how quickly Simon had dealt with the loose cannon of Padraic, I wasn’t so surprised when Simon ran his fingers up from his exposed clavicle to underneath his chin.

I could just make out the end of it from my mask, “and are you wearing that green jockstrap today? Mike showed me your pics and those Andrew Christians really frame that fuckable ass!”

“Um.. no. Um it’s purple”

“A man for bright colours! Give me a minute and I’ll have to ask for a private show! But for now can I have your word that what you see here won’t be repeated to anyone outside?”

“Um.. yeah… sure”

“Now then Theo, can you also keep a secret” Simon said and continued, “and yes I’m good for my word, as long as you’re discreet”

Theo had reached over to offer Padraic a light and was lighting his own joint that had been tucked behind his ear. I had noted it when he came in because while his hair had a good length to it, it was slicked back on top and buzz-cut on the sides, 50’s mod-style. Theo was a hipster long before the Belfast hipsters could… well… move to Shoreditch in London, like every other bloody hipster.

Simon guided Theo over to a desk where he asked him to show him what product he had. Their conversation very quickly hushed to a professional transaction. The bravado in Simon’s stance was quickly replaced with a look of discernment as Theo unzipped his bag and pulled out various zip-loc bags of pills and powders.

Gavin was staring wide-eyed at the nonchalance that accompanied a massive drug-deal and backed over to me.

He whispered, “so I never knew you were so into drugs man”

Padraic, who’d been circling nearby, piped in “yeah that makes two of us”

Padraic and Gavin sat on the bed to my left and pushed off a tonne of bags and coats to the floor on the window side of the bed. I turned to the two and spoke up in my defense. “Lads this has been a very unusual night for me, believe me”. I started to pull off the remainder of the dog mask. God it felt good to get that thing off of me! Padraic passed the joint to Gavin and exhaling a plume of sweet stinky ganja smoke said “it’s nowhere near night anymore lad, look out at the sunrise!” and pointed my gaze behind me to the sun now over the Titanic Quarter’s skyline – the two giant container cranes affectionately known as Samson and Goliath dominating. The yellow cranes, the tops of buildings, all of us were all being bathed in gold. I smiled and said “do you remember that last time we watched the sunrise from this high up Padraic?” He looked over to me and his eyes glinted with a smile before scowling again, “yeah it was great sex… was it crazy too?” I winced at that. Simon was a fucker for letting Padraic know my nickname for him – the nickname – which I’d shortened in my mind to GSBC, was my way of steering clear of him even though my dick ached for him sometimes when I was particularly wasted. It was my message to my drunk dialling self – Steer fucking clear! I shook my head to answer as diplomatically as possible, and said “Padraic, c’mon, you know we have fantastic sex together, I mean, fuck, think about that time with you and the carrot and the pavlova on your parent’s kitchen table! And well, you know how you are, you’ve said yourself you’ve no in-between, just first and fifth gear – it’s always a crazy rollercoaster when we meet-up...”

Now maybe it was the fact that this was coming from a man who was still clad in a leather harness, jockstrap and chaps who at that moment had no right to be telling anyone else about rollercoasters, or maybe it was cause Padraic was still a little drunk from the night before, but next thing I hear is a muffled giggle, and then another one, and then a full out guffaw!

“Pfffft!!!!” He then started to cough a bit on the weed he’d nabbed back from Gavin (cheeky bastard!)

“Do you know, my mum found that carrot about a week later in my room getting laundry”

“No!”

“She never said anything, just left it on a pile of folded clean clothes the next day”

“Fuccccckkkk!!” Gavin and I burst out laughing! I even heard a snicker from the boys over in the corner.

Ice officially broken! I turned to Gavin.

“Y’see Padraic wanted to try and be double penetrated, but we were out in bloody Crossmaglenn and could only find a grocer’s!”

Gavin turned to Padraic and flashed him a brilliant smile, and said in hushed tones “I don’t know how you didn’t just leave home that day, pack everything and get the next ferry to Scotland!”

Padraic laughed and said, “I think I’ve gotten through the worst of it, though my mum sure makes a lot more carrots for Sunday dinner! She doesn’t even like carrots. I think she does it just so she can ask me to pass them!”

I chuckled and plucked the joint out of Padraic’s fingers and took a deep puff – ah nice!

Gavin then piped up,  “so back to your phone name…” and looked behind him at Padraic’s ass, “Simon called your ass a masterpiece”, he flashed another stunning smile, “you should have a name like ‘Masssssterpiece’ or something” and spelled out his word play. He winked to me “maybe you can show me the damning evidence?”

Padraic smiled at the compliment and also leaned over while I took out my phone to steal the joint back again. Scrolling through my Whatsapp folder I showed Gavin a few of Padraic’s more explicit shots – mostly just his spread asshole – he knew how to get me going. Gavin was licking his lips.

He whispered “That’s a sweet hole Padraic!”

I looked down to see that Padraic’s left hand was on Gavin’s tracksuited knee.

Padraic asked for reciprocation, and I pulled up some of Gavin’s Grindr photos.

There was one of Gavin wearing his green jockstrap with a finger slipped up his hole. Padraic piped up “I hope you’ve been jacking off to both of us!” I laughed and nodded, “Oh definitely!” Padraic’s hand now was rubbing Gavin’s thigh. I now noticed Gavin’s hand had stretched behind Padraic and was grabbing as much of his butt as he could.

Padraic turned to him, “So would you call it a masssterpiece?” and chuckled.

“Oh definitely man” and then they closed in for a kiss.

Just watching these two men I knew(ish) start to kiss eachother passionately, fuck me, it’s so fucking hot! Padraic’s 5 O’ Clock shadow was grazing against Gavin’s caramel brown complexion. Just look at the two of them, going from strangers to groping and kissing in a few minutes of meeting, it made me rock hard. I’ve always loved that moment of indecision in porn, where the bartender gets asked for a to stay and drink with his last customer, or the pizzaboy is asked for extra sausage. That moment where you can see their eyes weighing up how filthy they wanna show themselves being around you! Bam – instant hardon! I stood up off the bed and turned to watch Padraic guide Gavin onto his back. Simon and Theo had finished business behind me and were watching in interest…

• Upvote 5

Previously…

Just watching these two men I knew(ish) start to kiss eachother passionately, fuck me, it’s so fucking hot! Padraic’s 5 O’ Clock shadow was grazing against Gavin’s caramel brown complexion. Just look at the two of them, going from strangers to groping and kissing in a few minutes of meeting, it made me rock hard. I’ve always loved that moment of indecision in porn, where the bartender gets asked for a to stay and drink with his last customer, or the pizzaboy is asked for extra sausage. That moment where you can see their eyes weighing up how filthy they wanna show themselves being around you! Bam – instant hardon! I stood up off the bed and turned to watch Padraic guide Gavin onto his back. Simon and Theo had finished business behind me and were watching in interest…

Right so…

Judging by how light Theo’s bag was looking I guessed that he and Simon had ended on a good note. The two had obviously sampled some of the product and they were both rubbing their noses and sniffling. As they turned to watch Padraic and Gavin start kissing on the bed, I looked over to Theo.

“Theo sorry about all of this”

“Ah fuck it Mike, I’ll be honest, it wasn’t what I expected, but I managed to just sell a shit-tonne of coke so I’m happy enough.”

Simon cut in “You’ve probably been called out to crazier places”

Theo laughed and said “well this is my first gay orgy, but yeah you could say I’ve been around”. He rubbed his nose and smiled. He looked as Simon walked over to the get a better look at the guys and he looked back shiftily to me. With an odd smile he held out a rolled up fiver “another line?”

I smiled and went with him to snort up not one but two more lines of Charlie – to balance out my nostrils of course! He and I leaned back against the desk.

“So is the dog thing a thing-thing of yours?”

“Nah, Simon asked me to wear it cause I’m a reporter and some of the guys downstairs might freak out that a clean-living journo is here to document things…”

“Then he sure as shit doesn’t know journalists – how’s Aenghus?”

“He’s grand, just back from the second bypass…”

We continued small talk as Simon kneeled onto the bed and the other two got up on their knees to share a three-way kiss. 

“You know,” I said, reluctantly, “if you want to go I’ll see you out”

Theo smirked, “Yeah I suppose I should be doing that…”

He turned and passed me his joint, “what the name of your dark friend there again?”

“Gavin?”

“Well, I’ve a thing-thing of my own…”

I forcibly willed my face to stay in poker mode and pulled a toke of the joint. “Oh yeah?”

Theo’s voice grew more guttural, it was clear his inhibitions were dropping more and more and the coke rush kicked in. He confessed “Mike y’see I love me the darky bitches. Fucking love em, love em.” He pinched his nose and sniffed and quickly rubbed some crumbs of coke off his moustache.

I passed the joint back and nonchalantly started chopping up the coke behind us – Simon had poured one of the baggies out a bit. I made five passable lines. “What do you like about them Theo?”

His eye grew fierce as he replied, “oh fuck, where to start – the feel of their skin is so soft, and the way they smell! And their pussy! Fuck me! I love going down on some darky’s cunt – the taste Mike! They taste like fucking heaven!”

I leaned over close to my now jittery dealer, I knew coke-fuelled lust when I saw it. I whispered “just wait a little longer for me then, I want to show you something”

I cleared my throat and said “lads, does anyone want to try one small line of coke?”

Simon broke off the kiss and looked at the other two. They were obviously both a bit anxious, but intrigued. Padraic, who was now shirtless, came walking over, saying “I’ve only done coke twice before, but I’ll give it a shot”

As he bent over to snort his line, I patted his ass fondly. …memories!

Simon and Theo were the next two. Then Gavin walked up hesitantly.

“I’m not sure about this guys” he said.

I smiled and said “do you want to watch me do one line?” and Gavin nodded.

Together Theo and I showed him the ins and outs of coke. We talked for a good five minutes about safety and knowing your limits. Gavin seemed reassured and tried his first line – I watched like an expectant parent! After Gavin stood up straight again I gave him a hug and turned him in the direction of Theo and motioned for him to hug his other coke-mentor too. It was a bit awkward but they did. As they embrace I came behind Gavin and hugged the both of them “Coke-buddies!” All squeezed up like that, I rubbed my hardening dick into Gavin’s lightly covered ass, and pecked the side of his tawny neck.

“Gavin, you smell really good, what is that” I leaned in and inhaled deeply. I motioned at Theo to try the same. He smiled a bit confusedly and did so too.  Gavin laughed and said “I think it’s just me mum’s lavender soap lads, ye can get off me now”

I let him have some space as he came up on the nose-candy.

I love watching first-timers on drugs! Takes me back!

“Oh fuck!” Gavin was looking around excitedly, “everything’s so fucking electric!”

He started making wiping motions on his cheeks, luxuriating in the feel of his skin on his own skin…

“mmm, fuck me! Everything feels so fucking,” sniff, “perfect, y’know! He shook his head rapidly and looked up at us. His eyes were like saucers.

I stretched out my arms and he hugged me again. I smiled and said “Welcome to the club Gavin!” and then motioned him to hug Padraic this time.

When Padraic and Gavin embraced, they immediately started snogging again. Simon was starting to jack himself as his robe opened. Theo was looking at Simon’s substantial meat and his eyebrows were definitely reaching skyward. Thinking this may be a bit too much for Theo, I stepped across between the two to break the line of sight.

“Gentlemen, gentlemen,” I announced, “I think in order to celebrate Gavin’s initiation, we should have him show us something”

They all turned to me. “What are you talking about Mike?”

I looked over at Theo and said to Gavin, “I think you should show us those purple Andrew Christians. How about it?”

Gavin in newly found chemical confidence laughed and said, “Oh fuck yeah! Lets do this! Anyone got some music?”

Simon pulled out his phone and soon there was a something Bollywood coming through hidden speakers in the room. Gavin guffawed and said “Oh fuck off mister! I’m half-Paki, not half-deaf! Get me something dirtier!” Simon smiled and next thing Christina Aguilera’s Dirrrty starts pumping out. I rolled my eyes at the fucking cliché, but Gavin got into it. He started shaking his shoulders and hips in a real straight-lad dance move, but then as his shucked off his hoody showing a nice tight white tank-top that contrasted nicely with his mocha skin, he started breaking out some real dance moves. The lad could fucking dance! Y’see this is the stuff you don’t get to know on Grindr! Anyways he’s holding his arms out in the air and shaking his hips. He runs one hand down to his belly and he slowly turns around the room, still shaking to the bass-line. Making circular motions with his hand, he lifts up the white vest and shows some beautiful smooth brown skin with a dark line of treasure trail bringing all our gazes down. The grey tracksuit bottoms came up to just about cover his hips, but as he turned around to all of us they slowly shifted a little south to reveal bright pinky-purple! The slutty jockstrap! Turning around into a squat to the line “sweat until my clothes come off”, he hikes his vest up over his head so his taut brown chest is exposed, with the vest just rolled up behind his shoulders. Dropping again into squats from side to side with the beat, holding his arms out clicking his fingers in rhythm, it was clear to everyone the lad had moves!

By the chorus Padraic and Simon were getting more into it and gyrating a bit in front of Gavin, though to be honest Simon only had eyes for Padraic. Theo and I were treated to the rear viewing – pretty good seats actually! As Gavin dropped low for a third consecutive time, he hooked his thumbs into the waistpants of his tracksuit bottoms and started to inch them lower for the verse. The purple waistband grew and then abruptly ended and we were back to caramel flesh. As Gavin showed us inch upon inch of the swell of his ass cheeks and butt-crack, Theo was mesmerised. With the chorus coming up again Gavin turned his head and started to shake his exposed ass in my direction. I could almost see his nut brown pucker. I gave him a smile and gently nudged his rear toward Theo. At this stage the coke is proper kicking in with all of us and Theo let out a whoop. Next thing he was holding his joint with his teeth, while he grabbed Gavin’s hips and started grinding into him just as the rap began. Theo was in uncharted territory here as his hands were alternatively grabbing Gavin’s jockstrap and running along his smooth ass-cheeks. Gavin loved the straight lad’s attention and for the last part of the song backed back into Theo’s crotch, rubbing himself against Theo’s growing bulge. I could tell that Theo was battling some serious demons and walked over to the other two who were by now grinding together. Simon’s cock was poking out of his robe again and Padraic had grabbed it by hand just as the song ended…

“Hey I’ve only done coke twice before. What about my initiation” he asked?

Simon looked down at my GSBC and his gaze took in his ghostly pale skin and luminous white ass cheeks peeking out of his jeans. Spitting on his hand, he stretched his tanned arm behind Padraic and trailed a gooey finger into his asscrack. Padraic ground back against his probing and closed his eyes in pure pleasure at Simon’s digits and answered “something tells me you’ll be perfect for what’s next door” and nodding to me and the lads, lead Padraic to the master bedroom. I chuckled when I thought about who was probably waiting in there – Jay and Karl were gonna have a field-day with my poor pale ex. I turned back to see Gavin standing with his trousers down and bent over. He was saying something to Theo, but I couldn’t make it out. Theo looked to me and looked back to the brown boy in front of him, in the bright purple jock and little else. He looked back to me seemingly very conflicted as Gavin writhed in his hands, not knowing what to do with himself or his hands. I knew when to make an exit and grabbed the dog mask, saying “Lads, I’ve gotta do round with the party favours. Will ye relax here till I’m back?” and ducked out rapidly. Though I made sure to ask Gavin all about it when we were alone later.

This is what he said…

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5