Bbing While Attached.

torontoboi

Every relationship is different- gotta be upfront about the ground rules, honest with each other...

Some are piggy with anyone, some go on PrEP, some rubber up, some only bb with partner only.

Is losing your relationship worth bb sex? If everything is ok at first but then jealousy/nervousness starts to build, are you willing to stop? If one of you catches something, are you going to stand by each other?

• Moderators

Together for 11 years and open for the last 5. We both are allowed to fuck bare with whoever we like. We are both on PrEP now, but we were playing around bare for years before that. 

He is mostly top, and I am all bottom. Nothing turns him on more than another man's load in my hole. 

• 2 weeks later...

In my younger days, I dated an older gentlemen. He really took care of me, like a sugar daddy. Things got serious and I moved in with him. He provided for me financially while I provided for him sexually. Over time he kept pushing the limits of what he could do to me, progressing into BDSM. Sometimes he'd have friends over and he'd have me walk around in a thong and muscle shirt. I felt so exposed yet liberated, like I was a piece of eye candy, a trophy bottom for this guy.

One poker night, he was losing bad. So bad that he eventually bet me. He lost and his friend got to take me home. He made me suck his cock on the drive over. When we got to his house, he took a blue pill with Red Bull then proceeded to fuck me over and over until it was time for me to go home.

He dropped me off and when I got in, my BF was waiting. He had me strip so he could inspect my hole. Obviously it was gaping, red, swollen, and caked in jizz. He asked me if I liked it and I nodded. He flew into a rage. He tied me up facing the wall then padfled my ass with the word "WHORE" imprinted on it. He then fucked me with a dildo then the fat end of a baseball bat. I slepted that night, tied up with the bat in my ass.

After that, he whored me out to friends, acquaintances, and clients. On poker night, he'd bet me and lose on purpose. I later found out he had a habit of doing that to young men. Strangely we didn't end on bad terms. He had an evil charisma and intuition about him that knew exactly what my limits were and how to push them further. Now when ever I see a baseball bat, I can't help but grin.

• Upvote 5

Bump!

I wanna hear your stories! Bi/Married ++++

I was married (to a woman) for most of my life. It was hell for me. Married young and was of a religious persuasion that considered "gay" as a sickness at best. I didn't think there was really a choice, so I married. I didn't not enjoy sex with my wife, but retrospectively understand that it was like being in prison (i.e., you make do with what you have). It's telling that I have easily been with over a 1000 guys, maybe 2000, but have only ever been with one woman.

I finally got free of my weird belief system about 10 years ago and am divorced. I was married for 6 years before I had my first experience with a guy. I separated from her after it happened because I thought "I"m gay and I need to deal with it." But the tangle of my religious beliefs was still stronger, so the separation only lasted 6 months... not to mention that I loved my wife. And that was a huge part of the issue, I did/do love this person, but my sexuality was not something she ever (to this day) accepted. She knew about my attraction to men before we married, and again I brought it up shortly after we married, but neither of us believed there is such a thing as "being" gay, we thought it was a sickness or something you could choose to resist.

The "hell" part for me was in trying to resist my sexuality. I didn't succeed. I did tons of anonymous sex with guys in restrooms, at parks. I cruised a lot. I got chlamydia and gonorrhea a couple of times and gave it to her... and lied about it. Weird to think that I could get away with lying, but our belief system shut our reason down in many respects. She wanted to believe me, which made the betrayal worse. I fought my desires to have sex with guys like a mad man, but always ended up doing it eventually, the longest I ever went without was about a month. I continuously felt guilt and shame... and desire. There was no balancing them. I compartmentalized and did not allow for relationship with a man, just sex. 

Again, for me/us, our issue was religion. Once I was able to work through that reality did not aline with my beliefs, I was able to move forward. My wife never changed her perspective and I realized I could not live with someone who thought of me as damaged or less than, though I probably would have stayed with her in an open, honest relationship.

For me, the cost of cheating is way to high, though I did it for a long time, I hated it and myself. I love my life now, not only because I am free to be who I am, but I am free to be open and honest as well, not in hiding. I hate that I hurt people I love, but I also understand how it happened and why, so my experiences have given me insight I use every day. 

Not sure this is what you were looking for, but it's some of my story.

Tallslenderguy, I relate so much to your story, I am currently married and cheat on her often with men. We were full swap swingers for many many years, and even got to the point where she was encouraging me to find bi men to fuck me in front of her. About 2 years ago she just stone cold stopped going out and stated that she wanted to stop swinging, her whole personality changed. I have truly fallen out of love with her and feel like I am living a false life, I just don't have the heart to leave her. I tell her I am going out with friends but I go to the men's sex club and get as much raw cock as I can, then come home and lay down next to her in bed, having zero attraction to her.

Eh, I never had a problem with it realoy, but most of my relationships have been long distance. Which probably says a lot about me, I keep aspefts of my life seperated to a point that they don't interfere with each other. Though I never really had a problem orissue with having sex with others while in a relationship.

And I'm frequently the "other man" and don't feel bad about that either, well, unless I step on one of their kid's legos. Then I feel bad.

For me the idea of monogamy never made much sense, especially not for gay couples, but even for straight couples. I'm not deluded enough to think I, or someone I am with, is going to be all that and a bag of chips. So I have never had issue with open relationships from my end. I'm kind of an enabler/encourager in that regard. I frankly don't get jealous like that. Like I would gladly sleep on the couch while my other half got laid by some other dude if they wanted to be alone. Or if they were out all night. And frankly, I wouldn't much care whether condoms were used or not, or whhether there were STDs involved. It isn't that big of a deal. I mean, I am of course concerned with whether they are alright and whether they are safe in other ways (like, please don't end up in someone's freezer or tied to a post and set on fire), but otherwise, do as you want and have fun.

I think a lot of couples create their own problems in a relationship by not allowing each other to be themselves, trying to become some perfect couple ideal that's been held up as the gold standard of what love is, when there are so many ways to love each other and be together.

• Upvote 3