I've just booked a ticket for the August Biohazardmen party, and I'm wondering if anybody has any tips for what to wear...

I've never been to a dark room or a sauna - let alone a poz BB-party, so I'm not quite sure what the norm is for an event like Biohazardmen. Is it too slutty to wear just sneakers and a jock strap? Is it not slutty enough? ;)

Opinions are very welcome.

post-50984-0-16102200-1463039866_thumb.jpg

(Oh, and I'll also be at the Fickstutenmarkt the evening after. That's easy for dress code, though; completely naked with a red hood...)

Edited by DanishAss
  • Upvote 1

Hi there also going to biohazard in august,for me as I'm into rubber I wore a rubber jock and high tops with football socks so I had somewhere to keep my poppers,most guys are in jock of some kind but plenty of guys naked apart from trainers,it's a hot night got bred so often I lost count

• Upvote 1

Purchase a wrist wallet... It's ideal to keep your cash, keys and most importantly at that party your bar tab ticket.

Also some pick pockets operate in some of the backrooms..

Otherwise a jock and footware is ideal ..less is best at it will be a hot sweaty night ..

• Upvote 1

It's a bare ass/ naked party. The less you wear the better, but do have sturdy footwear. White trainers/sneakers would defeat the purpose.

A wrist wallet is an idea, but bar billing happens per number written on your shoulder (common German practice), so it is also not really helpful.

A few will have minor fetish gear on, but it really only gets in the way when you jump down to business. ID things like wrist/arm bands to show what you are will be helpful, but not much else.

• Upvote 1

Hi

At the bio party your are issued with a wrist band with a number on it corresponding to the plastic bag which stores your clothes. I advocate getting a wrist wallet to store your hotel key/card + cash + the drink card that U get on arrival and pay on exit (lose it and pay E50).

it's also handy to have at other bars it you want to play in their cellars/backrooms as pick pockets are rife.

• Upvote 1

Correct, Bio party issues a security wrist band attached in parallel to your clothes checked bag. Still, it is a manually-identifiable mark for in-house billing, like a hand-written shoulder/arm number at other places. But I don't believe I had ever had such thing as a 'drink card' there - you get the wrist band for that. By the looks of it you'd be the only one playing with a backpack attached for those pickpockets. I say lose the gear and play naked, the place gets packed like sardines in play areas as is. And have sturdy footware on.

• Upvote 1