Bottoms: How Important Is Cock Size To You When You Are Out Cruising For Cock?

Bottoms: how important is cock size to you?  

183 members have voted

1. 1. If you had to rate your stance on how important cock size is to getting a good fucking, what would you say?

• Cock size is irrelevant to a good fuck; guys with small cocks can throw a good fuck too
    • Cock size is mildly important, but isn't a determining factor of whether I am going to hook up with a guy or not.
    • Cock size is pretty important to getting a good fuck; the bigger the cock, the better the fuck.
    • Cock size is very important to getting a good fuck; I don't waste my time with guys with small cocks; 8" or bigger only.
    • Cock size is all that matters for getting a good fuck; total size queen here and I'm looking for those 9, 10" cocks and up.

Where I live the guys don't have long/big dicks, so I kind of wish to find a big hung cock.

But since my chances to find a big one and not getting fucked at all, I still bottom with what I can find.

Wish that there were more big cocks out there that I can have :)

although i love being topped by massive cocks basically tp feel like i am being doninated. i agree with tallslenderguy... whats MOST important is that the guy wants to cun inside me. i would much r rather have that in a guy with a small cock than a huge cock with a condom or who wont cum inside me

• 2 weeks later...

Until recently it was that big of a deal. But after my first huge one I gotta say it got important. It's more of a psychological thing for me. I have a pretty big dick so when a guy with an even bigger makes me his bitch it's amazing  

• 1 month later...

This is a great questions and I believe the answer is different with the experience of the bottom.  I started out wanting larger cocks and shying away from the smaller ones.  As I go down the path toward total cum pig the size is becoming less and less important. :)~

• Upvote 1

Unless he's extremely small (4 inches or less) size is not an issue for me. While I enjoy getting fucked with larger dicks, some of the best fucks I've had were with tops of average size (5 to 6 inches). As long as he knows how to use it and he's in me bare it's all good. I'm more concerned with size of the load he leaves in my ass than the tool he uses to put it in there.

• Upvote 2

It's not only about dick size but how guy use it.  Have been fucked by 4 inch hard cock few times and they made me cum without touching myself.  Top's stamina, ability to stay hard and fuck long time is more important than his dick size.

• Upvote 2

• 5 months later...

Many, may years ago, I lost my virginity to an Asian guy with an average size cock and it was amazing. As I grew older, my pussy started to crave larger cock. I had a boyfriend for many years with a beautiful 9 inch cock and that spoiled me. Now as my libido diminishes I get most of my pleasure from the rubbing of my prostate when getting fucked and the feeling of being stuffed, and that takes a cock of 8 inches or more. I don't turn down an average size cock, because I want that load, but it has to be 8 inches or more to really get me off.

A big dick on a guy that knows how to use it is great.  But the best fucks I had were from a few smaller guys that were true experts at breeding a bottom.  One guy who I still think of was pretty small with a freakish long foreskin.  I'm into uncut so this was  a dream to suck on.  When he started fucking me I could feel it inside me giving a different sensation.  His cumload was massive, he was verbal and aggressive.  Another guy was about 5" and really bent downward and to the side, big bulbous dickhead.  I was on my back, he was between my legs his back to me, and fucked me like a blowup doll with no concern about how I was feeling and it was awesome.  Big load and long climax just kept filling my ass.  So yea, a big dick is nice but an average guy who knows what to do is better.

• 7 months later...

some of the best dudes who have ever used me were on the average to smaller side. In fact, one of the hottest fucks I ever had was with a dude whose cock was the size of my thumb. Technique, attitude, tempo, rhythm, chemistry...there are so many factors that make for a great fuck. 

dont get me wrong - I've ridden some monsters and loved every inch if em, but I've also been bored stupid by guys with big dicks who had nothing else going for them.