Bottoms: How Important Is Cock Size To You When You Are Out Cruising For Cock?

Bottoms: how important is cock size to you?  

183 members have voted

1. 1. If you had to rate your stance on how important cock size is to getting a good fucking, what would you say?

• Cock size is irrelevant to a good fuck; guys with small cocks can throw a good fuck too
    • Cock size is mildly important, but isn't a determining factor of whether I am going to hook up with a guy or not.
    • Cock size is pretty important to getting a good fuck; the bigger the cock, the better the fuck.
    • Cock size is very important to getting a good fuck; I don't waste my time with guys with small cocks; 8" or bigger only.
    • Cock size is all that matters for getting a good fuck; total size queen here and I'm looking for those 9, 10" cocks and up.

Last night, I got to thinking about this topic and was wondering what other guys' opinions are. In short, I met a top on BBRT with a HUGE cock, 11 inches and THICK to be exact, biggest cock that's ever fucked me. He literally made me feel like a virgin getting broken in for the first time. I have had my share of guys with big cocks fuck me but this guy was on another level. He fucked so awesome, hard and rough, for a good long time before he bred me. My ass is completely sore today and I love the reminder every time I sit down that I my ass was ravaged by this huge cock top.

What's funny is this- after I left his place, another top on BBRT hit me up, a guy I had spoken to a few times before but the meeting time was never convenient. So after getting bred by this huge top, I went over to this other guy's place. His cock, on the other hand, was on the smaller side of average. When I saw his cock, I felt like I was so spoiled by this huge top earlier and this one will feel like nothing. I was WRONG. Not sure if it was the guy that turned me on, or the way he fucked, or what it was, but his rather smaller average cock felt so good inside me. And the best was when he came, he did what I love when tops do- pushed his cock all the way in, stopped thrusting and let me feel every pulse of his seed firing off into my ass.

I left his place feeling about equally satisfied as I did from the huge hung top. It made me come to the realization that I had two polarizing size cocks fuck me in the same night and I was equally happy with the both of them. Whereas I thought I had a little size queen in me, I realized that small cocks can be great too. It actually makes me feel sorry for all those guys who post ads on sites like BBRT demanding ONLY tops hung at least 9".

So that's my rant for the day, the results should be interesting.

• Upvote 3

I've had 4" to 11" dicks inside my arse and honestly the larger ones -- 8+ seem to feel better because they stretch me open good AND maintain constant contact w/ the prostate. Myself and my two lovers all have roughly 7" cocks, and while the sex is hot and satisfying emotionally and physically, when I'm cruising for a hookup on BBRT or in person my preference is larger. I'm also a fan of interracial sex and BBC --the last 9" one to fuck me had me literally cumming without ever touching my dick. My black and latin pals just seem to be INTO arse -- love to eat it, finger it, work it, and of course fuck/breed it -- that makes for damn good sex!

Edited by atlfukbud
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

If it can get hard enough to penetrate my hole, it can own me, regardless of size.

I heart smaller cocked tops as much as any cock size. I've had some giants over the years but some of my best fucks were small cocked tops.

• Upvote 1

I am a size queen.  Not sure if that's a blessing or a curse hahaha.  Not that I'm super-experienced with a wide variety of sizes, but most of my boyfriends have been 8" to 9" and it feels just about right.  Plus the size gets me pretty aroused and in a slutty mood lol

• Upvote 2

A cock is a cock and I can't be too picky where I live and most do the job:-)

But I must admit that I keep thinking about the sessions with the more hung guys. Usually they were able to hit my prostate and I would come handsfree while getting fucked (maybe smaller ones are able to do that too but that never happened in my case). And a big one makes me hornier as well, certainly during foreplay (if there is any) and upfront knowing I am getting to meet a really hung guy soon.

So I guess I am a moderate size queen.......

Not a size queen. In fact, if you are packing more than 8 inches and above average thickness, your chances of getting my ass are much lower. Now of course, I have taken some monsters in my life. If the guy is really hung, then it is important he lets me control the penetration until I have opened up. Then he can go to town on my ass. But yeah if you've got 6 to 8 inches, you've got my attention.

I *really* like longer thinner cocks. A tall thin guy with a long thin cock can have half my paycheck. LOL.

One other observation: if I've just been bred, I'm much more open to above average cocks. Because at that point, I'm in heat and all bets are off.  :lol:

I once saw a guy at a sex party...beer can length and thickness. Get this: his dick was pierced and he had what looked like rhinestones down the shaft. I look one look at that and was like no way are you going to put that pussy destroyer near my hole. I've learned in life that some dicks are much nicer to look at. 

Edited by bbzh
  • Upvote 2

My ideal is a thick 8" but I've had plenty of hot times with smaller guys. Best I've had recently was a totally average 6" who totally owned my hole. Once you get up to 10"+ out can be more pain than pleasure if the guy doesn't know what he's doing

• Upvote 1

Size can have certain effects, I used to have a fb who was about 7", but was so big around that I could not take him unless I'd been liberally fucked by several large cocks first, or had stretched with a big dildo. He literally would fuck the cum out of me and I had no control over it. I have to agree with many here though, technique goes a long way. When I sense a top is really into what he doing vs just going through the motions to get off, I get very engaged and enjoy.

Having said that, if I'm at a bath house, etc., and have a choice over a guy who just wants to fuck and a guy who wants to orgasm, I'll take the second guy every time, no matter the size. My main desire is not for cock, it's for the tops orgasm inside of me and the cum that comes with it. For me, that's the connecting point, the part of him that remains once his cock is gone. I love that part of fucking.

• Upvote 1

There is such a thing as too much. I've had dicks in me before that felt like it was gonna punch right through me. Needless to say, the pain out weighed the pleasure. This is especially so for hung bi tops who fuck an ass like a pussy and can't seem to figure out how to set it past the curve. A huge, stallion sized dick is great to look at but all it will be is eye candy if it can't fit in either holes.

On the flip side of the coin, a micro-dick won't give me a great deal of pleasure. I love the feeling of fullness in my hole or a cock hitting the back of my throat.

A nice sized dick to me is about 7-8 inches long and about 2 1/2 inches thick. That's long enough to get into the curve and thick enough that it rubs on my p-spot while making me feel really full of gorgeous dick. I lve it when the head of a dick gets into the curve because I can literally feel it cumming, especially if the top saved up a few days worth of jizz and shoots like a meat cannon. Mixed with the feeling of a cock expanding and spasamming in my already streched hole during orgasm drives even wilder.

• Upvote 1