Virgin Slave

joboy_xxx

I turned to look at my friend Ki who was spread eagled attached to a bench there where ropes attached to his feet almost stretching him at right angles, his balls where tied and cherry purple where the binding was so tight, one guy was using an electrode on his balls causing him to yell in pain another was taking a riding crop and slashing him, my poor friend was crying in pain as the guys where really working him over.

Mohawk then pushed the guys out of the way, let me at his smooth boy hole he said. He lined up his leaking cock and then worked the spiked PA around his hole taring the Ki up. Ki had almost lost control in the pain in his balls to really appreciate what was happening.

Get the white guy beside him Mohawk said as I was released from the sling and attached to another bench face down, Mohawk then took a whip and started bounding my butt I was so painful but also stimulating at the same time. One he stopped he said ok guys if you want to fuck them before I tare the holes and gift them both my Aids cum do it now. With that I felt a cock smash past my spinster and straight past my inner ring, this cock was raping my hole until he shot deep in my guts. He was quickly replaced by another who was more gentle until he lost control and shouted take my toxic load slut as he breed my hole.

The next thing I felt was my hole tarring it had it be Mohawk his spiked PA assaulting me hole the pain was so intense as I was being ripped apart, fuck, fuck, fuck here comes my aids load boy Mohawk shouted as I felt his PA rip my inner ring and flood my very soul.

Gifting others to cum, if you want it continued let me know Thanks       

• Like 1
  • Upvote 16

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...