The Day After You Get Fucked

Ranger Rick

After a night of taking loads and leaving them in overnight, I can have a bit of a problem. I take a dump in the morning and everything is fine. About two hours later, I have a wet fart. Damned inconvenient. Hosing out might help, but too much cleaning can lead to diarrhea. A cautionary tale. 

• 2 weeks later...

The gas is the worst part for me. Very annoying if you've spent ages getting fucked by a guy and lying next to each other getting cosy when you really need to get rid of all the air that's been pumped up you, especially if you've just met them, lol.

If you feel full of gas or embarrassed about it then go into bathroom on all 4,s as your hole relaxes and opens itself in this position......you can then release it gently without farting his spunk out ..... just push gently though or use a technique of tightening and relaxing your hole 4 or 5 times and your trapped wind will come out.

You may also be getting air pumped into you if taking doggy style most of the time as this tends to happenden. ..... best to take it lying on your side or back.......I personally find most guys don't mind if you let out some air in their presence ...... some find it a turn on and fuck you more ;) ........don't be embarrassed about it unless your farting spunk out......for that you should be ashamed of yourself for expelling your man's seed lol

• 5 years later...
On 6/24/2016 at 5:31 PM, Ranger Rick said:

On those rare occasions when I bottom, for 2-3 days after the fuck my rectum is extremely tender and my poops are exceedingly painful. I'm also gassy as fuck the next day, which makes my husband snicker. 

I was wondering if this only happens to guys like me who only bottom maybe 2-3 a times a year, and if guys who bottom on the regular don't have this problem. 

For me, it's the same, yet some bleeding, and occasional hemorrhoids.