A Few Great Sessions!

LeicesterUK_POZ

Been a busy for weeks and I have just haven't had the chance to update on some good barebacking! So this is going to cover a few meeting starting with the latest and work backwards!

Today - in fact this morning

This week I have been in a real cumdump mood and today was the same, lucky a regular bi guy was wanting to use my hole first thing and as luck would have it another guy off BBrt was also after filling me - both wanted is as a simple dump n go and I was to be blindfolded!

With the house to myself I get myself sorted, hole cleaned and lubed, poppers out and setup the front room - 9.30 comes and the first guy walks in and is pretty much straight up me, and within 5 mins he's filling me with a massive load (in fact I could feel it). Pulls out and heads off - nice start to the morning I thought and then at 9.45 the second guy was here. First time he'd fucked me, nice big head on his 7inch and I could feel push inside me; I have left all the fuck juice over my hole so no lube was needed.

The chap got into a nice pace and was pulling out now and again so the cum was running out me which he loved and it wasn't long before there as a good sloppy noise coming from my arse - 10mins of pound and cum dripping all over the place the gym could hold off and filled me. No idea what he looked like, only seen a cock pic, but I was in heaven. As I am sat here typing this, I am full of two fresh loads wishing I could get more!

Monday Morning

Same bi guy wanted to unload and he a good fuck so agreed - he then asked if he could bring another bi mate and I was 'of course, yes'. So as today, got myself sorted and in position with blindfold on and waited with the door open; it wasn't long before they got here and there was no messing, I had a cock up my hole and one in my mouth...they spent 15mins passing me back and forth before one of them started to pick up pace and I knew my first load was due, with that he filled me and I was spin round for the other one to slide in and after a few minutes there was load 2 going in. Nothing was said and they left!

Last Weekend

We had a German fuck friend come visit and on the Saturday another buddy came over also and we spend 4 hours naked and fucking - I was in a top mood and by the end of the session both buddies had take a load off both me and my fella.

The Sunday was just a nice chilled 3some where we got to DP the german and we both dumped a couple of loads in him.

It was a shame to see him go!