Running Into A Hookup When He's With His Wife

KindaBasic

I have been out several times with my wife and run into guys I have had sex with and said hi to them. They sometimes are taken by surprise not knowing that she knows about me be, having sex with other men. LOL  One time a guy called me on the phone with my wife in the car and wasn't sure what to say when I told him I couldn't met him at that time because I was with the wife. I think she might have been a little pissed that I gave my number out. I have told her in the past that is just how I am and I am not going to change. 

• 1 month later...

My husband is a high school teacher.  His most awkward moment  was having a dude he was regularly breeding walk in with his wife for a parent teacher conference.  I guess the dad was kinda panicked, but my man is smooth.  Such a fucking funny story. 

• Like 1

Only happened once for me, and it was a guy who's wife knew he fucked around. Was shopping in walmart with my dad when I look to my left and see a middle aged guy I blew a few times in my early days smiling at me and whispering to his wife who was also smiling at me. Guess he told her about me but neither said anything to me, we just smiled to each other and went about our business.

Only other similar experience was seeing a younger guy that has bred me regularly for a while at work with all his friends. Didnt intend for him to find out where I work but I went out into the dining room to clock out and he's sitting right next to the computer, with like 8 of his friends. Just kind of did a double take at me and went back to eating, hit me up later asking about it and know he looks for me there regularly lol