Running Into A Hookup When He's With His Wife

KindaBasic

On 3/30/2019 at 4:35 PM, tallslenderguy said:

Only happened to me once when i was married. Was a regular Top who fucked me in restrooms frequently. He saw me with my wife once in a department store and gave me a big grin as He walked by.  The next day  He bred me at one of our usual hook up restrooms, was always under the stall wall. He'd spit on His cock and slide under and expect me to sit on it, which i always did, and then He'd breed me.  This time, however, He followed me to my office in His car and i didn't realize it. So, now He knew where i worked. i found a note on my car with Him saying something about my wife, kind of a thinly veiled threat of exposure.  Then He showed up in my office and my secretary said He was there to see me. i had no idea who it was, thought it was a sales person, but then walked out to our waiting room and there He was smiling. i brought Him into my office and closed the door, nervous as hell, and He just smiled and looked around my office. He could see that i had floor to ceiling windows and a corner office where i could see the parking lot. He told me to meed Him in the downstairs restroom so He could breed me and then said that whenever He saw me parked in the parking lot, to meet Him downstairs in the restroom.  Honestly, it felt pretty vulnerable and scary, He'd fuck me that way several times a week... but i miss Him now. 

I can see how one would have mixed feelings about it. 

• Like 1

here in the closeted Bible Belt, that has happened a number of times, but working in sex sex industry as I do, I know the first rule is to ignore they are even in the same room unless they approach you. And, if they do so, I let them do the talking and make the decision about how much they are going to reveal about the extent of their knowledge of me. This avoids any social fax paus or awkwardness.

• 2 weeks later...

I was on vacation a couple of years ago in Maui at a resort when A4A came through and I met up with a married stud staying at the hotel. Of course it was the usual, he just wanted to stroke in the steam room, safe sex, etc but as soon as we were alone and I sucked him, his dad cock swelled to a fat 8” and his hand dropped down to my ass. I said, want to fuck me? He threw his towel down on the bench and crammed his cock in my hole, pounding deep and hard. In a couple short minutes he held still and pumped, and pumped. Slipped out, thanks, gone. 

Later that day, I was on the elevator with my partner. It stopped on a floor and in walks the stud...with his two teenage sons, also destined to become studs like their dad. 

A quick glance, heart flutter and back to conversation. No words spoken. Thanks for being cool, was the last message he sent before he deleted his account. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I've ran into guys I've hooked up with, and I never initiate contact. If they want to talk to me, then they need to start the conversation. Life can suck, and I don't like putting other people in needlessly uncomfortable situations. 

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 5/11/2019 at 4:53 PM, anotherguy4dl said:

I was on vacation a couple of years ago in Maui at a resort when A4A came through and I met up with a married stud staying at the hotel. Of course it was the usual, he just wanted to stroke in the steam room, safe sex, etc but as soon as we were alone and I sucked him, his dad cock swelled to a fat 8” and his hand dropped down to my ass. I said, want to fuck me? He threw his towel down on the bench and crammed his cock in my hole, pounding deep and hard. In a couple short minutes he held still and pumped, and pumped. Slipped out, thanks, gone. 

Later that day, I was on the elevator with my partner. It stopped on a floor and in walks the stud...with his two teenage sons, also destined to become studs like their dad. 

A quick glance, heart flutter and back to conversation. No words spoken. Thanks for being cool, was the last message he sent before he deleted his account. 

Too bad his sons didn’t join you 

I was staying at an all inclusive in Riviera Maya and went on Grindr looking to get bred. Within a minute I had a message from a hot 25 y/o straight guy with a massive cock. After breeding me 3 times he saw the time and said he had to run as his wife’s massage was almost over. 

I cleaned up and went to the pool for a little day drinking.  I started talking to the girl next to me and she said she was celebrating her honeymoon. We had a couple of drinks and then saw her husband and she called him over. I was shocked to see it was my guy from earlier. I played it cool and we all ended up hanging out throughout my trip. Also took many more loads from him. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

I bumped into an ex Indian bisexual student fuckbud outside a shop accompanied by his new Indian wife. He had told me he was getting married, or rather had to as he was Indian, so could no longer see me. I would have ignored him but he actually stopped me and said hello then proceeded to introduce me to his wife as a friend from before he was married. He had apparently told her he knew a guy here and that we used to have meals together. Well we did a lot more than that but i'm sure he didn't tell her that lol. But upon being introduced to her i've never seen such a steely glaring disapproving look, nothing friendly about her and her eyes expressed everything. Obviously she knew there was more too it and I see now that he's advertising again in another city with his original screen name but have had no more contact with him.

• 4 weeks later...

Happened yesterday - Walking through a parking lot with my husband just as a couple were getting out of their car - my ex married bf and his wife -  we both nodded to each other. I"m sure he was stressing, things between us didn't end well.  Caught me of guard, now I'm thinking of a million things I could have said to the

This has happened to me three times. Each one very different.

First time was at an Arby’s. Saw a guy I had blown and had fuck me walk in with his cow of a wife and two kids under 2 years old. He saw me but clearly didn’t recognize me. I figured he fucks guys on the regular behind his wife’s back and doesn’t look at or care to remember their faces. I gotta tell you, that thought - that I was LITERALLY a straight mans random fuckmeat - and he was RIGHT BEHIND ME in line; completely oblivious to the fact he had shot his baby batter in my faggot cunt - MADE ME HELLA HARD. 

Second time was a story I wrote about here. Got fucked by a certain high profile guy from The Weather Channel in a hotel room in Florida. (This was right after a moderate hurricane had just passed through) I later saw him with his wife and kid coming in from the pool. When he saw me...let’s just say if looks could kill, I’d be dead ten times over. I passed by without a word. 

The most recent time was at a baseball game. My husband had me come as his “plus-one” to the company party at a rented skybox. Wouldn’t you know it, in walks one of his co-workers that I had fucked and bred just a few weeks before. He was instantly uncomfortable. He turned pale, started with the flopsweat; the works. So much so that his wife asked him if something was wrong. I was totally chill. I even managed to covertly say “Chill, man - I’m not gonna say anything”.  But this guy was a fucking mess. He drank like a fish and was one of the first to leave the party...I think during the 5th inning. 

• Like 1

A bit off topic, but I once bumped into my wife's most hated work colleague in a sauna.   That good stuff about no reaction/saying nothing when surprised wasn't really his style - would have been far hotter if he'd fucked me. As it was I sat there in Waterloo chariots answering stupid questions ("are you gay?") .  Wife's reasons were presumably a bit different but I did start to see her point.

On 9/23/2016 at 5:24 AM, NLbear said:

Pretending you don't know him and him realizing you're not putting him at risk will increase the chance for another hookup. He knows he can trust you not exposing him.

And yes, I agree it would be hot seeing him with his wife/gf knowing you pumped a load in him 😉

I have run into few tops in public with their w.a.g.s. and i paid them no mind. They always have that shocked and nervous look lol. But I'm not pressed to be acknowledged. I know my role!  

One guy became my regular after he realized i would not out him. He thanked me endlessly the next time i saw him. Turns out he is a Pastor. My friend invited me to his church. I never thought I would see him again, but sure enough that preacher man came to anoint my fuckhole with his semen.  I got a special kick out of being the preacher's boi. 🤷🏽‍♂️

I just noticed this forum, kinda like it. It's happened to me twice when I was out with my wife. Both times were at the mall where we smiled & winked at each other and didn't say anything. They both knew me very well and knew what my wife looked like because I hosted at my house. Nothing came of it, but both guys mentioned it the next time we met for sex. They both want to breed her, something I'm starting to consider.