During The Convention

I'm a 53 yo married white male. I've been meeting with other men for sex for ten years without my wife's knowlwedge. I try to schedule hookups when I am away on business. Thought that I'd be a top, but i've found that i'm a very slutty bottom. I just love to service other men.

I was scheduled to go to a specialty convention, all expenses paid by my company. So I started planning hookups on a4a and bbrt. The convention was in a historic city, so my wife decided at the last minute that she wanted to come with me. I thought that my plans to hookup would be ruined, but I couldn't cancel.  So I brought her with me. I cancelled the planned hookup that I had that first night since i could no longer host with my wife in the room...I hate to flake, but he understood. I guess that's why some guys don't want to plan in advance, but I have no choice.  That first night she convinced me that we had to have sex. So with the help of a Trimix injection I was able to service her.

Early the next morning, I checked in with another top about meeting. We texted back and forth.  His name was Don. He was 36yo and able to host, but he wanted to be sure that I was into him since he was a little overweight, black, and did not have the stereotypical monster cock. I assured him that it's the man, not the skin color that matters to me. He sent me photos.  post-7088-0-89143000-1475531932_thumb.jpg 

So instead of going to conference meetings, I took an Uber ride to his house. 

When I arrived, there were cars there, which surprised me since he said he was home alone. But his roommate came home, after we made our plans. There was no way that I was going to cancel now that I made the trip, so we sneaked into his room to have sex quietly without being seen. It felt like such a teenage scenario, and definitely raised our anxiety level.

Once he locked the bedroom door behind us, he turned and we kissed and hugged. When I asked about his roommate, Don told me not to worry and he turned on the TV as background noise.  Turns out his roommate was gay too, but they did not share tricks or have sex with each other. We mechanically undressed as fast as possible and hugged, rubbing our naked bodies together. We quickly became hard, were rubbing our hard cocks against each other, while kissing.

Don said, "I like kissing. It makes me horny. You'.re a very good Kisser."

I said, "Thanks, I like kissing you too."

Don noted, "Most married guys don't like to kiss."

I said, "  know what, they are missing, When I started having sex with other men, I did not kiss either, but I've learned that it's great foreplay. Maybe they're straight and don't want to cheat on their wives. But I like kissing because I'm gay and want to make my man hot for me."

He exclaimed, " But you're married too!"

"Yes, I am, but I didn't realize I preferred men until 20 years of marriage and 3 kids. But believe me, I'm going to show you just how hot it can be, and just how gay I am" I responded.

He agreed and pulled me down onto the bed. He landed on his back with his legs spread and me on top of him. We kissed, with my tongue practically raping his mouth, grinding our hips together. I moved down his chin and neck leaving a trail of kissed, till I reached his pecs, rubbing them with my hands, and licking and biting his nipples.

He moaned, "Play with my nipples."

I did, going back and forth, from left to right, and right to left. As i rubbed both of his nipples I continued kissing my way down his body.  I nuzzled his groin, licking it but not taking his cock in my mouth. I moved down to his balls and sucked on each one individually. When they were thoroughly bathed in my spit, I licked my way up his rigid cock, all 7 and a half inches, until I reached the head and engulfed it  in my mouth. post-7088-0-05358500-1475535848_thumb.jpg

He moaned, "Oh, John. Oh, So good." And then he thrust into my mouth. I could taste his precum. I sucked him in and out until saliva was frothing from my mouth and nose. 

When I looked up at him, he reached down to my head and held me on his cock, saying ,"I love the contrast of our skin color your white mouth on my black cock. You are where you were meant to be worshiping my black cock."

All that I could do was grunt, and nod in agreement, as he held my head on his cock. I kept sucking, until he suddenly pulled me off his cock, moaning, "I don't want to cum yet."

Then he pulled me up and kissed me on the lips. While rolling me onto my back with him on top of me. Skin to Skin, grinding his cock into mine, until we both moaned. He grabbed my legs and threw them back.....TBC 

"