Can you feel it when a guy comes in your ass?

Pig Bottom

How often do you feel the top cumming in your ass?  

793 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you feel the top cumming in your ass?

• Never / Almost never
    • Sometimes, but not often
    • Usually
    • All the time / Nearly all the time

i think a lot of it has to do with the amount of cum they have to shoot. one of my great regrets is that the last time i got fucked, the top did not indicate he was close (a nice thing to do); he pulled out and shot a huge wad right above my ass. if i had been thinking--i was so shocked--i would have cupped my hand and pushed it in. i think he was doing it for health reasons as he was poz; but what does he think precum does to one. a very high level of virus there.

• Upvote 1

I had a safe only top once that had an xxl cock. He didn’t go safe and god he was big. When he came he just said “that’s what you wanted an arse full of cum “ it was the only time I did feel it too! 

Edited by Bolithouk
Spelling

I've only ever felt it a couple of times when we've both held perfectly still for that purpose. Otherwise the movement of the dick in and out is just way more than a bit of cum splashing around. Even if he shoots with a lot of force

On 7/25/2021 at 6:54 PM, alwaysready said:

i think a lot of it has to do with the amount of cum they have to shoot. one of my great regrets is that the last time i got fucked, the top did not indicate he was close (a nice thing to do); he pulled out and shot a huge wad right above my ass. if i had been thinking--i was so shocked--i would have cupped my hand and pushed it in. i think he was doing it for health reasons as he was poz; but what does he think precum does to one. a very high level of virus there.

I read a study on this and cumming outside approximately halves risk of HIV infection. Pointless if you ask me. If it were at least one order of magnitude, it might have some value as a protection method. But only halving? So the risk goes from about 1.5% to 0.75%. Not even a single percentage point. 

I've never felt a guy cum in me, first time I was bb it was a huge disappointment. I LOVE feeling a guy spurt his load in my mouth, was so looking forward to the feeling of his load entering my ass, nothing.  Each time after kept hoping and wanting it, nothing. So now I encourage tops to pull out and feed me, I'd much rather have that delicious seed in my mouth, feeling it run down my leg isn't much of a turn on. 

• 5 months later...

It depends on how much cum the guy explodes inside me. To make sure he has a good supply of cum, I spend a lot of time giving him sensual messages. A good way to get lots of cum, is to gently insert your well-lubricated finger in his ass and massage his prostate gland. Doing that will guarantee a powerful explosion of cum and a beautiful sensation inside me. I always try to massage a guy's prostate gland while I'm sucking his cock. Within a few minutes, the guy starts moaning and twitching his ass commanding me to keep doing what I'm doing, then, when his cock starts throbbing I know that I will be rewarded with a mouth full of delicious cum. The same guy has referred other tops to me to give them the same treatment...wow!!!

I hardly ever feel it. I once spent a night high in a sling getting fucked by one guy after the other. At some point I realized I was leaking and even dripping on the floor. Turns out the bastards had all silently blown what must have been half a dozen loads inside me. Who knows, even more. I do love when a man grunts as he releases inside me. That sexual energy released onto me is way hotter than feeling the load. Nevertheless, I don’t mind feeling rock hard meat pulsating as it injects sperm in my hole.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...

Two scenarios over the years when I felt the top cumming

- Huge load and he's the first to fill me up: only 4 times in my life I felt it this way and each time was with Lebanese men. They did shoot a huge load each time to the point i thought they were pissing. Lucky me, it was their hot creamy cum. Once I have 2-3 loads in me, I can't tell if they're cumming as the 'base cum' mixes up.

- If they have a thick cock and they remain still while cumming. I can feel their cock twitching. Happened a few times over the years. Most recently with an older gentleman in his late 50s, early 60s who had an impressively hard veiny thick cock. Measured his girth: 7 1/8"! (I was so impressed with his cock that I really needed to know by measuring his dick myself! LOL)