Fucking without lube

loadsgoinside

Do you like getting fucked without lube  

329 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like getting fucked without lube

• Yes
    • With spit/precum
    • No

I've only been fucked with spit once, I hadn't even heard of it but after playing with my arse for a little bit, a good gob of spit was plenty. 

Someone else has tried it with a minimal amount of lube, but no ass play, and it was pretty uncomfortable. 

I'm not sure what either of their precum was like so that could come into it too. 

• 6 months later...

I've been curious about this too. 

Does anyone have experience being fucked or fucking without ANY sort of lubricant? 

I mean NO SPIT, NO PRECUM  nothing...

A friend of mine who gets really hard wants to try and wants me restrained for it.  

I like the idea but is it possible/practical?? 

Thanks for your input

On 10/4/2018 at 5:03 PM, RapeFantasy said:

I've been curious about this too. 

Does anyone have experience being fucked or fucking without ANY sort of lubricant? 

I mean NO SPIT, NO PRECUM  nothing...

A friend of mine who gets really hard wants to try and wants me restrained for it.  

I like the idea but is it possible/practical?? 

Thanks for your input

Of course it’s possible. You have a hole; with enough force, a cock can penetrate it. It’s just a question of overcoming friction. How naturally wet you are inside will determine how much discomfort is involved.

Personally, I don’t understand why any Top would choose to fuck a dry socket - a *very* satisfied Top who was thoroughly enjoying me the other day just kept repeating, “It’s sooo wet!” I lube up for satisfaction.

Edited by ErosWired

• 2 weeks later...

I need very little lube. I tend to naturally get really wet.  By the time a top has rimmed me and I’ve sucked his cock hard I’m good to go. I’m pretty tight at first so he has  to start slow but once I open up my hole is frothy and wet. 

A lot of my straight buds comment on my ass is like a pussy and gets so wet without lube.  It’s a good thing for me, because I can’t stand the feeling of lube.

• Upvote 1

• 9 months later...

I have done it to one of the first guys I ever fucked on a car back-seat! He didn't flinch. he didn't protest! Had a guy do it to me Friday... it 'almost' worked... helped out with the most tiny bit of spit... and in it went, with lots of friction... still feels kinda good-n-sore today. Makes me crave more!

• Like 1

I love it when cruising somewhere and what is supposed to be just a quick bj turns into them spit fucking me.  Had that happen in car, park, rest area and even my house when it was being built by a friend I was showing it to