3-Way with a Professor

rawTOP

• Administrators

I went into a rest room last week at the college I go to. It's where guys go to meet up for sex or to have sex. I'm 19, slim, dark hair, average dick. After a short wait a guy came in that I've been with before. He's a professor, in his 30's, average looks, husky, dark hair, real hairy body, about 8 fat inches of hairy dick. I've been with him before.

I was looking for someone younger and nicer looking so I ignored him. Another young college boy came in: slim, blonde hair, turned out to have about 7 long inches of cute dick, nice patch of blonde dick hair. To my surprise he and the professor started leaving together. I stood up as they were leaving and motioned to the professor asking if he would like a 3-way. He waved for me to join them.

The professor took us out to his car and we drove a short way from campus to his secluded apartment. We all stripped and got in bed together. The blonde guy and I laid back on the bed while the professor played with both our bodies. He went down on both of us taking turns sucking our young boy dicks. He sucked on our tits. Then the blonde guy and I started doing each other. We took turns sucking each others dicks while the professor was feeling up our bodies.

Blonde guy climbed on top of me and we started to 69. Professor started taking turns working his wet finger up both our asses. Then professor laid down and blonde and I went ot work on him. He had a nice big fat hairy dick. We took turns sucking his dick. While one was sucking his dick the other licked his hairy balls. We both started working his dick at the same time, one on each side. He kept talking dirty to us telling us to suck his dick and asking if we liked it.

Professor asked us if we fucked. We both answered yes. He told us to get on our hands and knees with our asses up in the air. We knelt next to each other and stuck our asses up. He greased both our asses and his dick. He did blonde first. He eased his big dick up blonde's ass and slowly started fucking him. After a few minutes he pulled out and put his dick up my ass hole. He kept going back and forth between those two young asses stuck up in the air. He kept talking dirty telling us how sweet our asses were and asking us who wanted his dick next. We both started begging him to give us his dick and fuck us.

After about 15 minutes of fucking he stuck his big hairy dick up my ass and started fucking hard. He told blonde to get in front of me and he told me to suck blonde's dick. I was being pounded from the rear by a big hairy older dick and had a cute blonde dick in my mouth. Blonde shot first, a big load in my mouth. I swallowed it. Professor then rolled me on my back, put my legs up in the air, and started fucking me again. He told blonde to suck my dick. After a few minutes professor started shooting in my ass. I shot about the same time in blonde's mouth.

Great afternoon!!!

• Like 1