What makes you a whore?

Luvbbslut

I think "whore" means someone who embraces the sleazier side of sex. You can have a group bb threesome and it not be sleazy at all. Whereas, to let two black guys load you in a dark room simultaneously whilst your ex is looking is undeniably sleazy and - to me - horny as fuck. In the dark room, in the sling, bent over the branch; I feel a heightened sense of arousal which comes from being very sexual. Unlike in a bedroom, the scenarios in these locations are inherently transient and therefore "whorish", e.g. bending over a tree stump and getting four straight guys to give you quick deep loads so you can go play with the gay men by the fuck tree. Slutty, sleazy, superb. 

Guest Dickmagnet
1 hour ago, sleazepig86 said:

e.g. bending over a tree stump and getting four straight guys to give you quick deep loads so you can go play with the gay men by the fuck tree. Slutty, sleazy, superb. 

This scene is what i am really in to, Love anything to do with outdoor sex, Love the sleaziness & the danger of it, Never knowing what i'm going to get it all turns me on.

Depends a lot on the situation. Even 3somes and 4somes don't necessarily make me feel like a whore. Those can be very playful and fun for all. UNLESS I am just there to be the cumdump for those guys. Just a hole for them to dump their load in without any play.

Cruising a park and taking anon loads does. Just like sucking cock and/or getting fucked at a GH does, or sucking/fucking in a sleazy dark room/back room. Also a 1-1 when the guy just fucks, pulls up his pants and leaves in 10 minutes does me feel like a whore. The one time when I was 17, cruising the park at night, got fucked and then the guy pushed money in my pocket thinking I wanted to be paid for sex (loved it!)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

In general, to be called a "whore," you have to accept money for the sex.  "Whore" = "prostitute."  Some definitions just allow you to just be promiscuous.  However, in general, "slut," "cum bucket," "cum dump," "fuck toy" and "skank" are good words for having lots of bareback sex.  "Fun" is another good word.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

From my point of view it is not necessary to accept money for sex, even if that is a definition, lungfucker.

But I let any guy fuck me, who wants. I take any load in parks, darkrooms, restrooms. A few weeks ago I offered my holes in a sling in a bar. It was not dark there. Everybody could see my hole in need, finger it, fuck it, fill it. And everybody could watch me getting used. That makes me a whore. And I am not ashamed. I am a proud whore. It is my way of life.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

In my view a whore is someone who has no shame or embarassment about taking as much cock and cum as possible. Whores will do anything, perform any kind of nasty sex act in order to get cock and cum, and they don't care who sees.

I consider myself a whore ;)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

What makes me a whore:

1) having no idea of the number of guys I've slept with in my lifetime (I couldn't even get it to within 100 if my LIFE depended on it)

2) having had a host of STDs (comes with whoredom unfortunately)

3) finding random phone numbers in my phone of guys I've fucked and that I sincerely don't remember 

4) fucking and getting fucked bb by guys in bars, saunas, cinemas, parks, at home, their homes

5) Being embarrassed if my friends and co-workers knew or found out about me

6) Sitting quietly when others are called whores knowing full well that I've got them beat

7) Advertising a cummy hole and having guys add their load

8) Learning to speak 3 additional languages to increase my chances of getting laid

9) Taking loads from men who I know are in relationships

10) Posting/sending pics to guys with cum running out of my ass

I'm sure there's more but if the above don't make me a whore, then whores don't exist. LOL. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5

Hmm. already some well thought out answers here, not sure I have much to add. Idk, I think of myself as more of a slut than a whore, though I'm not sure there's much of a real distinction between the two terms. Either way you put it though, it's not a continuous state for me. It is switched on or off in me, but doesn't seem hard to switch me on. For me the distinticion of "whore" or "slut"  is that getting fucked for me is like Lays potato chips, i.e., I "can't eat just one."   If you've ever seen a bitch in heat, that about nails it (so to speak). One load just whets my appetite, and I don't think I've ever experienced 'enough' cum in my hole.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

What makes me a whore is my wonton desire to get bred - not just fucked, but BRED. I revel in the feeling of a cock unloading deep inside me. I crave it.  I'm not picky about the location - bedroom, bathroom, couch, kitchen table, floor, alley, bar, whatever as long as that cock goes into me and cums out dripping cum.  I don't much care about looks either. I've had fantastic fucks with homely men and I've had horrible fucks with adonises. Likewise with size. have had great large and small and bad large and small, so those aren't really factors for me. It doesn't matter if he finds me attractive, as long as he NEEDS to get off, I offer my hole. Let him use me and cum in me and then he's on his way.

• Upvote 1

You are all sluts. But a true whore takes money or something for sex. Why? Because at that point it is not for your pleasure anymore. Sluts take pleasure in getting fucked used or whatever. Whores do it for money. 

So the bottom of the ladder is the cheap whore. If you take any cock for 5 dollars then you are it!

Technically speaking, whore is slang for prostitute, so it implies bartering or money transaction. As it was mentioned, a slut chooses to have sex, even if it is on the level of addiction or compulsion; a whore has sex as a transaction even if there is no sexual desire- but that doesn't preclude a whore enjoying his/her profession. 

With that said, colloquially, it implies a whore is more depraved than a slut, therefore if you chose to be more depraved than the average slut, then you might be a redneck..... err I mean whore.