Just had the urge...

First time posting here so whats up guys! 

Had the house to myself yesterday and really couldnt fight the urge for some cock, after some failed craigslist posts and responses i decided i had no choice. 

I ended up at the rest area a couple miles from my house off the highway. Once i parked i got out and had a cigarette at a picnic table, before i was finished i saw a black suv flash its headlights a couple spots down. I couldnt resist, i walked over and to my surprise it was a older daddy type dude, with his ripe cut cock out waiting for me. I hoped in and within seconds had my face in his crotch blowing him, needless too say the excitement must of had him going because he shot his load pretty fast, i made sure to take it all and leave no mess.

Once his cock was away he offered to jerk me off so i let him, wasnt anything different until i busted and he fed me my own cum.

Thats it for now, hope i got some more loads to share soon! 

• 7 months later...