Do you like Watersports/piss play?

Pig Bottom

Do you like Watersports/ piss play  

851 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Watersports/ piss play

I make a pretty decent ws bottom...love to drink it, get it up my ass, have a guy piss all over me...very hot!

I wish I can be a good piss top too, but the truth of the matter is I generally get stage fright and can't get things going. Closest I ever got was when this bottom guy followed me in to the man's room at my favorite bar. I was a little drunk (which helps) and started pissing in the trough they have there, then let him wrap his mouth around my cock. Very hot! So I'm working on getting more versatile there too.

fuck man piss is my favorite fuckn sport allways flag yellow left usually end up with another pig flaggin yellow left fuckn nuts to get ahold of ya when you're ready for "more versatile"

A good way of learning to piss with a hardon is recycling: all it takes is a few bottles of your favourite brew and willing partner(s). For a beginner, I'd say let the first piss go to waste unless you know he's well hydrated which will dilute the taste. After that, every time someone needs to piss it goes into another's mouth and he drinks. I find I start pissing "interested" and am hard by the time I reach full flow. Not so much danger of getting out of control drunk because you're too busy filling up again on piss.

Tried it once at a Leather Pride rally and I don't think either of us drank more than about three pints of beer, but considerably more piss. Got to the point of pissing every ten minutes which is when we decided to call it a day. There being no play space, we wasted it down a urinal, but bore in mind the lessons learned: when your bladder's that full it doesn't matter how hard you are, when you gotta piss you gotta piss.

WS is a major turn on for me. I am more bottom and really into drinking piss and having the guy piss all over my face. Also like to lay in a tub and have everyone piss on me with the drain plugged so the piss collects.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...