Do you like Watersports/piss play?

Pig Bottom

Do you like Watersports/ piss play  

851 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Watersports/ piss play

Guest hairyboy93

I love being pissed all over, had so many older guys cover me and it's the most I've ever been turned on. Then I love getting my hole filled whilst stinking of it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Absolutely love everything there is to piss. Love pissing in my clothes in public, being pissed on, in and pissfucked. I drink it direct from the tap, or even piss in my own mouth. Piss is awesome.

I so agree with this. Piss is great!

• 2 weeks later...

As a very kinky bottom pig i love piss all over me - except in my eyes, which stings way too much!  i love the feel of a Master(s) piss flowing all over me, especially on my cock, balls, & ass, butt the very absolute best is to take piss up my ass!  The feel of warm piss filling my man cunt is heaven, especially if it's followed by cock(s) that then fuck the piss right out of me! 

• 2 weeks later...

Had 2 tops fuck me, first got off and went to rest while other top fucked me. Started to take a break so he could piss, I told him to stay and let me drink from the tap. Fed me several times in between fucking me to save time going to restroom.

Another time, got one top who was done fucking me and after he came, slowly let his piss flow in my ass while his dick was still inside. He had a really fat dick so I had to squeeze when he pulled out once I realized his piss was leaking from my ass as I made my way to the toilet to let it out. I would have tried to keep it in, but he really stretched my hole out.

Other was a bf and he took turns pissing in my ass and fucking me. Wasn't as good because he pissed the lube away so I needed more vaseline. When he was really drunk, was great drinking his piss. Other times, it was a little concentrated and the taste wasn't all that good. I swallowed anyway but prefer clear piss and heavy flow to gulp it all down

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had my very first experience with piss play this weekend. Saturday night I was lucky enough to hook up with 2 hot black men, both former military. They used me hard for a while and treated me very rough. At one point they demanded that I get on my knees and open my mouth, as soon as I did they both started pissing on my face and in my mouth, I was instantly turned on. They told me to swallow so I did and WOW, it tasted so good and made me feel like a total pig. I am hooked and want more!!

• 11 months later...