Do you like Watersports/piss play?

Pig Bottom

Do you like Watersports/ piss play  

851 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Watersports/ piss play

love a piss enema. for me, i want it all up my ass, without a drop spilled, along with his cum, before or after he pisses either way. i get kinda disappointed if a guy cums in my mouth... i want it in my ass. the best is the surprise piss fuck, where a guy keeps his cock deep inside after unloading and then just lets his piss follow without warning or asking.

love a piss enema. for me, i want it all up my ass, without a drop spilled, along with his cum, before or after he pisses either way. i get kinda disappointed if a guy cums in my mouth... i want it in my ass. the best is the surprise piss fuck, where a guy keeps his cock deep inside after unloading and then just lets his piss follow without warning or asking.

I e always wanted this done to me!!

My preference is to share it - find a guy with as few boundaries with piss as I do and piss in each other's asses, drink it out, piss on each other in public - wear it around - drink it from strangers - fuck it into each other - drink from toilets - go to bed wet.

• 5 weeks later...