Frustrating Performance Anxiety in Large Group Settings... Anyone Else?

VersatileBreeder

As a bottom, I don't have that issue with groups, as most tops just want to fuck and be sucked, so the size of my clitty has no bearing, a guys tells me to lay on my back I do so, if another wants me doggy I do that, and if another wants me flat on my tummy I do, I had guys fuck on my back just so they could flick my clitty.

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

In a group setting, don’t overthink things and just be oblivious to the other guys and their bodies unless you are actively playing with one of them. The worst thing you can do is stand there and compare yourself to the other people as unless you are a narcissist you will always be critical of yourself. 

It might be worthwhile playing in small groups first before progressing to some almighty gang bang event, at the end of the day you want to concentrate on yourself and the bottom and making sure you are both having a good time, not concentrating on the performances of the other guys and critiquing yourself.

When I was younger my nearest sauna used to have a “party” night on the first Saturday of the month, it was nothing chemical like the current interpretation of the term, they would lay out a buffet and everyone would get a free drink at the bar, it was a way of encouraging people to visit. That would always be busy and I was involved in a few group fucks with between 5 and 10 guys. Because they were all shapes, sizes and endowments if got me over my performance issues.

I love groups. Now due to ED I no longer get as hard as I did in my younger days, but when I did the crowd only got me harder. Now as a full time bottom I love crowds because that’s how and where I get multiple loads. 
I love places where I can get fucked in the open with big crowds watching, touching and joining in. 

20 hours ago, DianaTSSlut said:

My Adderall shrivels my 7” girlcock up until it’s just a tiny shrouded clit. Plus it becomes useless - I can’t touch it without cumming in a ruined orgasm. Most of the time even thinking about it makes me squirt in my panties, ruining my orgasm.

I can’t find the pics atm so I’ll have to pop some and take new pics.

- Di ❤️

Mmmm, can I have one of your cummed in panties?

As I get older I won’t wank for a day or so before going to a group fuck , normally in a sauna dark room so I can guarantee I’ll be hard and stay hard.

I love that feeling of stepping up and fucking a hot cumdump when others are just standing around rubbing there dicks

19 hours ago, WelshBBCigarFuck said:

In a group setting, don’t overthink things and just be oblivious to the other guys and their bodies unless you are actively playing with one of them. The worst thing you can do is stand there and compare yourself to the other people as unless you are a narcissist you will always be critical of yourself. 

It might be worthwhile playing in small groups first before progressing to some almighty gang bang event, at the end of the day you want to concentrate on yourself and the bottom and making sure you are both having a good time, not concentrating on the performances of the other guys and critiquing yourself.

When I was younger my nearest sauna used to have a “party” night on the first Saturday of the month, it was nothing chemical like the current interpretation of the term, they would lay out a buffet and everyone would get a free drink at the bar, it was a way of encouraging people to visit. That would always be busy and I was involved in a few group fucks with between 5 and 10 guys. Because they were all shapes, sizes and endowments if got me over my performance issues.

This.

There are always going to be guys that are bigger and can fuck longer. Hell, I’m subconscious of all the trans girls out there that are bigger, and I have a 7” girlcock.

Just relax, close your eyes, fuck on the cock in your pussy, and cum. 😉 💦💦💦

- Di ❤️