Caribbean Adventure

Guest faggot hole

Guest faggot hole

When you're known in certain circles as a cum whore and cock hound, worlds of opportunity open up to you.

I received an invitation from a friend of my father inviting me for a sail on His boat over the Christmas/New Year holiday.  The guy is in his mid-40s, has a beautiful body, sharp wit, and a magnificent cock, and likes to fuck me, so I readily accepted his invitation.  The next day a first class air ticket to Miami arrived via FedEx.  

I caught the designated flight and was met at the airport by a stunningly handsome driver who was wearing an open neck shirt and extremely tight trousers which beautifully encased his ass.  He grabbed my bag, tossed it into the trunk of a the Town Car.  (I might note I never saw my bag again until the cruise was over and I was en route back to the airport.) 

He drove me to the marina where I boarded a beautiful sail boat, meeting my host, Jack, and the rest of the crew, which consisted four other men:  Jack's 19 year old son, Evan, a college freshman on winter break; Evan's college buddy, Sean; and two other men who were friends of Jack's, both about his age, both of whom were in excellent shape.

I knew nothing about sailing, but it quickly became apparent I wasn't expected to help setting sails or navigating.  Instead I learned the duties of 'the cabin boy' as one reads of in novels about whaling.

For ten days we cruised the Caribbean and each day I received at least one load from each of the crew members.  It was especially awesome when Jack and Evan split roasted me, which they did almost daily.  I loved my role in fostering a healthy father/son relationship.  In fact Evan and Sean once double fucked me.  The other guys were generally content with one-on-one encounters, although no one was shy about fucking me in the presence of the others.

I should mention there was another benefit of the trip:  I got a whole-body suntan as I was totally naked the entire time, except when we were in port, where I was encouraged to wear one of those absurd, low-cut Japanese speedos, or a thong.

When we returned to port at the end of our journey, the hot driver with the Town Car was there with my bag.  I was taken to the airport and caught my flight back back home with the memories of a great Caribbean cruise (and, of course, the three loads up my butt-plugged cunt).