Fucked by a little black guy with a big dick

rawTOP

• Administrators

Went to my favorite haunt last night. Very horny. Didn't look like much would happen. Could, Rainy night here in Seattle. But knew there had to be other horny studs out there. Sure enough.....

Saw a very well built black guy walking through. Nice very muscular build. Only about 5'6", which I like to be topped by TALLER and LARGER STUDS! He was walking around like he was looking for something. So after he walked by the second time. I walked towards the other side f the park. He was right behind me.

Went into the bushes, again he was on my ass, Literally! I wasn't all the way in and he was yanking down my sweats and feeling up my ASS! Got my hand into his crotch and was surprised by a HUGE COCK! Dude was HUNG BIG! Started sucking on him and he kept reaching back to feel up my ass. Even started lube it. Not sure where he pulled the lube from, but his finger FUCKING was HOT! He worked my sweatshirt off and started play ing with my tits. HARD! Love to have them pulled on and sucked hard! Gets me HOT and ready for a HARD FUCK!

He wanted me naked and so I kicked off my sweatpants. Standing in nothing but socks and shoes. He leaned into and started SLAMMING that HUGE DICK into my HOT ASS! He FUCKED like a rabbit, but felt so GOOD! Had me leaning against a tree pushing back to meet his FUCKING! He started slapping my ass and grunting loud!

He bit into my shoulder as he SHOT his LOAD!! Felt lick a telephone pole exploding!!

He gave one last slap and was gone....

But I was quickly joined by someone who was watching in another corner. Didn't notice him before. But he had watched most of it...

He had his mouth on my ass in nothing flat. Surprised the hell out of me to fell his tongue slip into my ass. He ate my ass like a very HUNGRY man. Think he got all the other guys load. When he couldn't get more, he started fingering my ass. Chewed on my neck and worked three fingers in. Wanted to know if I could get fisted. Said not here...

Shot a BIG LOAD in his hair...

Came home and went to sleep.

• 6 years later...