What bugs have you caught in the past/got now, through bareback sex?

What bugs have you caught/got right now through barebacking?  

968 members have voted

1. 1. What bugs have you caught/got right now through barebacking?

Mild rectal gono. Easter 2019 (the same weekend as the pic I have of myself in the sling). Neither my host nor a mutual buddy (the host didn't know he was until we told him that we knew each other!) had it - but they invited someone else over (and I must have caught it from him). Itched like a motherfucker until I got it cleared up - and the jab hurt FAR more than the infection ever did.

• Piggy 1

I got Hepatitis B - not fun - felt like I was going through the spin cycle... now, I don't think it was penetrative sex. I might have even caught it by rimming someone. As soon as I found out the Québec government gave free Hep A shots for poz people, got both shots as soon as I qualified (permanent residence permit).  

• 4 weeks later...

HIV, crabs, gono, chlamydia, monkeypox, herpes, syphillus and warts on my mouth and ass (maybe warts or polups inside my ass?  I can't recall right now but I think so).  Almost always in my mouth and up my ass. 

Very rarely on my dick; usually from someone who already had gono in their throat sucking me...

[fetish material redacted]

It's such a relief being someplace where I can talk about it.  Cheers.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just want to start by saying I Love Cock...Just got Herpes about a month ago from fucking a really slutty chick I had been dumping loads into for a few years. She moved out of town for over a year. Came back, we met at a hotel and I fucked her hard like an animal in both holes. You would have thought it was the last fuck of my life the way I was fucking her. Hard as a rock, load after load, deep. 4 days later, bam, herpes lesions. It really sucks because I love fucking women bareback when I'm not being a total bottom slut for cock, which is most of the time. Im a total cock whore but I still havent caught anything from gay sex, only with chicks. Caught Clam a few years back from another really slutty BBW wife. 

• Upvote 1

Chlamydia from a guy long ago. Thing is it was from a guy who looked like a trusted FWB in the making, not where you'd think it would come from. Blindfolded with my ass up in my room at Steamworks? Never got anything. ABS (don't know why they use "bookstore" as the euphemism) getting pounded raw at 11 PM in a tiny, ill-lit booth in a sketchy neighborhood by guys I can't even communicate with? Never got anything. Motel room, no loads refused? Never got anything. Guy who, when I got my place, said "you should probably have a blanket since it gets cold here" and gave me one? Chlamydia.

I’ve had syphilis, chlamydia, genital warts, some sort of hepatitis, and herpes. I had gotten syphilis from a dirty little whore.

I once had a POZ guy fuck the hell out of me and fuck his blood in me. I wasn’t ready for it at the time and went to my doctors office to get PEP. 

I’m pretty sure I got the hepatitis from licking cum off of the floor and out of the garbage bags at the adult bookstores, or maybe from used condoms

• Downvote 1

I have been BB only for the past 5 years.  In that time I have had, pubic lice,  throat and anal Gonorrhoea twice (from the same guy who said that he tested negative - we don't play any more) and chlamydia.