Stealthing a Cheating Boyfriend

Just to get away, I went to visit Tom, an old FB in Cicero, and to meet his new boy friend Jon (about 5'6, solid 150#, blue eyes, black hair, short beard). Tom had mentioned on the telephone that both he and Jon were "...neg and are gonna stay neg because we never play around." Having learned a year earlier that I was poz, and my VL was around 60,000, I took a perverse pleasure in dropping my load in guys' holes, and if the bottom was negative, all the better. Of course I didn't think it prudent to mention my status to Tom, and for that matter, when I made the plans to visit Tom and Jon, I assumed I would have the best shot at Tom's ass, but now having met Jon, I shifted my focus to seducing him.

After a great visit to downtown Chicago and Halstead Street, I was tired, so after dinner I crashed for the night, sleeping soundly. Early the next morning I heard Jon moving about and talking to the dog. Suspecting Tom was still the deep sleeper that I knew from years before, I wandered nude into the kitchen to find the Jon, wearing a towel, his back to me, busy making coffee. I soundlessly walked over to him, slipped one arm around his waist, the other around his chest, licked his neck, then moved up to his ear as I whispered how glad I was that they had invited me to visit. I pulled the arm from around his chest, and slid my hand down his back, under the towel, and down between his buttocks. He arched his butt backwards like a dog in heat.

I took him out to their enclosed garage, threw the towel on the floor, made him get down on his elbows and knees. I knelt behind him and rimmed his asshole until it was really wet with my spit, then straightened up, pressed the dripping mushroom head of my PA'ed dick against his hole, and pushed until I penetrated him. Then I slowly sank all 7" into him, and began to fuck him, slowly at first (because I love the feel of my PA twisting & turning inside a guy), then faster and faster, until I was really plowing his ass. It didn't take long until I could feel my balls start to tighten. I rammed as deep as I could inside him, and splattered a huge load of charged cum deep in his neg ass.

I pulled my dick slowly from his so that I would leave as much cum as possible in him. He stood up, threw his arms around me & kissed me. Then he said "You are neg, right?" I smiled, nodded me head "Yes". I made him sit down with me, and I held him for 15 or so minutes to ensure that my charged cum had enough time to seep into his body (had I just let him go back into the house, he might have headed to the bathroom and emptied part of my load down the toilet).

Later that same day, Tom had to go unexpectedly to meet a client, saying he would be gone for about two hours, but not to worry, Jon would be able to keep me company for that afternoon. I was lying on the bed reading when Jon came in to lay with me. I wasted no time getting us both naked, and Jon started going down on me. When he had be fully hard & really wet, I rolled over on him, pulled his legs over my shoulders, pressed the head of my dick against his hole again, and pushed into him. He grimaced, but I started immediately to fuck him. After enjoying the feel of his hot ass for a bit, I left myself go over the top, rammed into him, and shot a second load in him. Again, I withdrew slowly so that I left as much cum as possible in him, and took him in my arms and held him for the necessary 15 minutes.

Early the next morning, I was showering when Jon came into the bathroom, saying Tom was sound asleep. I pulled him into the shower, soaped up his back and ass, and penetrated and fucked him a third time, pumping yet another load deep inside him. Then he scrubbed my back, and we both rinsed off together.

Tom called me three months later to tell me Jon had somehow inexplicably converted.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

My cock got hard the second I read that you love breeding wife and g/f as well as bisexual men like myself. I often think of my wife finding out that i'm bi and only agrees to stay with me if she is allowed to take superior big cocks bareback the same way I do. Love the thought of her taking poz cum juice in both her holes and and then making me lick her juicy pussy and ass clean

• 1 year later...

This is a total ripoff of a story from the old bugshare archives. Here's the original (as taken from bugshare.org):

Memorial Day Weekend I visited my old Boyfriend, Joey, and his new Lover in Phoenix. We’d split the year before when he moved. In the turmoil that followed, I’d played the field---and got POZZED---while Joey acquired a new Boyfriend.

He introduced me. I was impressed. I couldn’t have picked better myself. Ralphie was 26, 5’9” 145, a muscular, slightly feminine jock with shocks of wavy blonde hair so thick I was instantly jealous. I felt my Cock twitch.

One of the things Joey insisted on in his Mates was that they be DDF. Smoke Pot, or contract any STD, no matter how minor, and you were out---no If’s, And’s, or Butt’s.

I’d been like that till we split; and when I got POZZED, I blamed Joey; although I realized I was ultimately responsible for my Fate. It didn’t matter. My resentment was irrational, but intense nonetheless; and it festered.

So it was with contempt that I reviewed the Lab Report from Ralphie’s last HIV Test, and formulated a Plan to pay Joey back for his high-handed dissolution of our once sacrosanct relationship.

The next morning, I got up early. While I was still naked and Joey asleep, I awakened Ralphie on the pretext of searching for coffee. I told him I needed to get something out of my car. He accompanied me to the Garage, where I put the make on him, wrapping my arms around him, and kissing him deeply. The drowsy bastard tried to resist, but then Lust got the best of him. I had his shorts off in no time.

When I fingered his Hole, he begged me to wait. He went into the house, while I opened the trunk, pulled out my sleeping bag, and spread it neatly, doubled up, on the floor. Mindful of Joey’s eccentricities, Ralphie returned with KY and a Condom.

I ripped open the packet, and ostentatiously rolled the Condom over my Dick. I lifted his legs, lubed his Hole, and slid in. I Fucked him for ten minutes before whispering that I really preferred it doggy-style.

Ralphie was so hot, he didn’t care how he got Fucked. As he got on his elbows and knees, I pulled off the Condom. I moved in behind him and slid my bare cum-oozing Cock up his Ass. I pulsed slowly at first, but soon really got into it and rammed my Charged Load up his Ass.

When my orgasm subsided, I told Ralphie to wait and went to the kitchen. I put a squirt of Ivory Liquid in the empty Condom, and wet a hand towel. I went back to the Garage, made a show of displaying the pseudo-cum-Condom, and wiped the excess POZ Jizz from around Ralphie’s Hole.

Just in case he was one of those Dudes who Shit after Fucking, I lay down beside him for 20 minutes, whispering sweet nothings, so my Load would be absorbed in his bloodstream.

I wondered how long it would be before Joey inherited the Bug. Two weeks, maybe a month, knowing Joey’s predilection for Sex. Of course they’d tie it all back to me. But the damage would be done, and I’d cheerfully confess. What were they gonna do? Kill me? I’d already done that to myself. Don’t let anybody fool you. Revenge is sweet.

You could be right, Bbbtm20. There is certainly a lot of parallel structure between the two stories. When I was loading stories en masse, I occasionally found stories that were clearly related. I assumed some enthusiastic reader thought to add his own take on the original text, and I shouldn't be surprised if that's what happened here.

• 2 months later...