Filled twice with cum in one day

daddyboyleo

On Friday I got bred by a Versatile stud off Adam4Adam. Usually don't get hit on by Versatile guys.

Too many guys who claim to be Versatile, turn out to be more Bottom.

This guy hit me up and asked if he could bring his load over and deposit it in my cunt.

This guy had an awesome 8 inch cock with a PA. He was rock hard and fucked me deep, filling me with his jiz.

Nice guy, awesome cock. Hope to add him to my stable of regular breeders.

Later a fuck bud hit me up and wanted to breed me too. I asked him if he'd be down for some pump and dump fantasy and he said OK.

I left the door unlocked, covered my torso and face and left my ass in the air. My hole all open and lubed.

He came in, got naked, fucked my pussy deep and hard and squirted his jiz deep in me cunt, several times.

I left all the loads in me and went to work. Later I could feel their cum dripping between my ass cheeks.

Awesome being in public, knowing that I had several loads in me from 2 different guys.

• Upvote 7

• 2 months later...