After The Fact

It wasn't a test for him, it was a certification.  He knew the results.  He sat there reminiscing about that night four months ago.  The initial pain, and then intense pleasure had by all three of them would live in his mind forever. God damn they were hot!

Daniel had connected over the internet with two rough biker guys, and had finally talked them into participating in his plan.  He had invited them to the city, paid for their gas as well as a cheap hotel room.  The visions of that night flashed in his mind, the night he gave into his dark side.  

"I wanna know the men who infect me, I wanna know my breeders" he told them. They agreed to perform the job and met him at the hotel.  The encounter wasn't tender or romantic - it was rough and primal, filled with lots of grunting and moaning and completely filthy talk.  Even Daniel found himself surprised by his own words, particularly when he begged the bikers to "Yes, yes give me your AIDs load, Daddy," adding "Knock me up good papa!"  The bikers had introduced themselves as Jeff and Jim, but Daniel doubted the names they supplied were accurate, and the anonymity of the experience heightened the excitement.  The bikers also got into the occasion, striving to satisfy Daniel's cravings by exclaiming "Sick lil' fucker!  Lay there and get AIDs!  Yeah you like these poz dicks up your lil fag twat!"

One of the men went to far as to break into laughter as he shot his load into Daniel, labeling him "...another diseased cunt."  The other guy was equally creative, exclaiming "Bang, you're dead now, motherfucker," as he blew his toxic cum into Daniel's ass.  

Daniel also remembered when the bikers spat on him and slapped him around.  Laying on the bed on his stomach with his leg out to the side, he was bred hard as if his comfort didn't matter.  Because it didn't.  Sitting there remembering the night of his pozzing he was getting hard.

Then two staff members walked into the waiting room, neither of whom Daniel knew, but he followed them into a private conference room where one of the two, a woman, as Daniel recalled, closed the door and explained "Your test is complete but I'm afraid we have some unfortunate results.  You're HIV positive, Daniel, but not to worry," she added, "the diagnosis isn't bad as it was years ago, and we're here to help you."  

Daniel covered his mouth to mask his smirk.  The woman mistook his gesture as indicating he was breaking down.  "Would you excuse me for a moment?  I really need to use the men's room," Daniel politely explained as he stepped through the door.

As he left, Daniel thought "This is similar to my experience with Jeff and Jim.  It's just like when, just before they left, they slipped me a heavy duty sleeping pill, leaving me to sleep through the entire night, naked, with a a plug up my cunt so their tainted seed would have time to incubate inside my ass."

His wallet was empty, but that meant nothing to him.  Stepping into the men's room, he could barely walk. Once there he removed the plug he had kept in his hole almost continuously for several weeks.  He had been determined to make the most of his time with Jeff and Jim, and the presence of the plug kept his hole permanently dilated.  Once he was behind the door of the restroom, he removed the plug, as he wanted to appreciate the work Jim and Jeff's cocks did on his rectum.  The plug hit the floor with a thud.  A large glob of cum oozed out of him.  It must have been the load he took from a man he chanced to meet on the street, a load Daniel took while standing in a small, dirty alley, scarcely a block from the medical office where he had received the good news.

Not wanting to waste the precious sperm, Daniel dropped to his knees and licked up the load, and then reinserting the plug, Daniel fixed his clothing, and slipped out the emergency exit.  He had no interest in hearing a lecture on being positive or on safe sex.

He had more important things to do than waste his newly certified freedom on a lecture. As he walked around the corner he loaded the Uber app on his phone and got a lift. Then he sent a text to a friend saying "Hey, wanna fuck and take my load?"

His friend responded quickly "Fuck yeah, I want your load.  I haven't had it in months!"

Daniel smiled thinking "Oh, the freedom!"

• Like 3
  • Upvote 17

• 10 months later...
On 5/3/2017 at 11:23 AM, ButchGuy78 said:

So, my story has been altered from the way I typed it? Not major just a sentence here and there but still. Why was it changed ? 

Same happened to my story. Nothing big, but changes here and there. I'd be curious to know why.