William: 26 (uncle) b. 1991

Charles: 41 (Dad) b.1976

Josie: 41 (Mom, Lesbian), b. 1976

Sally: 43 (mom’s live in girlfriend) b. 1974

Cody: 18 (Diver, BFF, cuddle buddy) b. 1999

Jose: 18 (Soccer player, Boyfriend) b. 1999

Frank: 59 (Grandfather) b. 1957

Assorted other twinks, daddies, persons 18-71

I can’t say I have a really normal family, as many of my friends can confirm we are unique. Let me introduce myself and my family so you can see just how not normal we are.  I’m Paul, born when everyone was parting like it’s 1999, throwing caution to the wind in preparation for the millennium.  I’m 6’1” and weigh in somewhere around 145, I have deep blue eyes sandy blond hair and a athletic build.  I swim and dive competitively and play soccer in the fall.

I have two brothers, Sean who just turned 21, a junior in college studying medicine.  He is 6’ and carries a 160 pound frame.  He also is athletic and played football in high school.  Then there's Kyle.  He is 24, 6’2 and 160 pounds, has a hot athletic body.  In high school he both played basketball and wrestled.  Kyle is a grad student at the local university which both he and Sean attend.

Then there is William, my uncle, who is more like a big brother than an uncle.  My Dad Charles has always encouraged me to bond with his little bro as our ages were so much closer, so Uncle Will, my brothers and I are a close knit family.  Even my Grandpa Frank would come around and wrestle with us boys.

Now one thing I haven’t mentioned is the Gay Gene - it runs rampant in my family.  Grandpa Frank has had a string of lovers, spare “uncles” for us through the years.  William was a late baby that he had conceived with Grandma during a night of rambunctious partying in the 90’s.  Dad and mom dated in high school to silence the rumors and both really wanted kids, so during their senior year Dad jerked into a cup and Mom inseminated herself with a kitchen implement.  I don’t think they ever actually had sex in all the years they had been married.  Each went through life with with one or another partner, weaving themselves into the fabric of our lives.

Well today is my birthday.  I'm sure what my family has planned - if anything at all, but you only turn 18 once, so I think they have something up their sleeves.  Today started out as any other Friday:  my middle brother awoke me when his alarm went off at 6:00 AM.  I was met in the kitchen by my mom and older brother who happened to be home for a change.  I think he was dropping off his laundry for mom to handle.  I ate a quick protein rich breakfast then headed out to school to see if I could catch Cody at the pool and swim some laps with him before school officially started.

Cody was already in the pool when I arrived and smiling his usual big shit eating grin when he generally saw me.  We each did 12 laps then rinsed off and dressed for class.  Classes seemed boring, and dragged on, it seemed like the clock was going two clicks forward and three back.  School only had a month to go till graduation and I was beginning to look forward to being valedictorian this year.  My grades were off the charts, even in my AP classes.

Sixth period finally arrived and I headed back to the gym and aquatic complex to do my training in the pool.  After an hour or so I noticed my middle brother standing on the side of the pool.  He told me he had stopped by to pick me up.  Now I knew something was in the works.  As I finished my last laps my hunky brother came down to the pool and offered me my towel as I exited the pool.  He went so far as to actually wrap it around my shoulders and patting my back dry.  I began to harden up in my Speedo trunks, as he walked me back to the locker room.

As we opened the locker room door and I walked towards my locker he directed my away from my locker and into the team room.  Now, the team room was were the various sports teams would come together before a meet or event and get a pep talk from one or all the coaches.  As we entered the room, I was greeted by a lot of my jock friends, a couple of the coaching assistants.  All were weating athletic gear denoting their sport.  I am a huge sports gear nut, so seeing them all wearing the gear and only a jock straps boned me up.  Soon I was tenting my swim trunks as the Lycra was not able to confine my monster snake.

They all sang happy birthday to me and then Cody and Jose began rubbing on me, paying close attention to my raging cock.  My towel soon disappeared, soon followed by Cody slipping my trunks off my legs, having me lay down on the bench.

Jose and I had been going out together for a year but we only kissed and cuddled.  We never did anything particularly sexual, beyond groping each other, but today, on my 18th birthday, Jose slipped his cock to my lips, moistening them with his precum.  Opening my mouth in invitation, Jose slipped the knob into my moist throat, his eight inches sliding down effortlessly.  Some would label me a natural cock sucker.  

As I deep throated Jose, I felt a warm mouth envelope my rock hard cock, which made it even harder - if that was possible.  I guessed Cody was sucking my dick, but as I was busy being skull fucked by Jose, I couldn't take the time to confirm as much.  In any event, Jose and (I assume) Cody both worked me over for a while.  I sensed the other dozen guys had closed ranks.  Several of the guys were stroking themselves, a few were massaging a buddy's cock, and still a couple had progressed to rendering head to a teammate.  

We were having an orgy in the team room.  This was wild.  Sean had moved up in the crowd and was standing beside Cody who had stopped sucking my raging boner.  I lay there, my cock dripping with precum.  Without saying a word, Cody lowered himself on my shaft, impaling himself on my nine and a half inch tool.  Holy shit.  I was fucking my BFF, as, at the same time, I deep throated my boyfriend.  

Sean dropped down and was working the area between where my cock was penetrating Cody and my virgin hole.  The sensation was incredible.  As his saliva dripped onto my ass pucker he began fingering it into my hole, sliding his finger in and out, touching a spot that drove me into orbit.  Then he withdrew his fingers from my ass, and slid two fingers into Cody's ass, alongside my cock.  Naturally Cody groaned in pleasure.

Jose pulled his cock from my throat and made me worship the head and top of the shaft while Sean pushed Cody into position so he was laying on my torso.  Cody and I began to make out and as we aso tried to service Jose’s rigid shaft. Sean, however, decided then to align his cock with mine, pushing against Cody's puckered rosebud, sliding back and forth until the head stretched out Cody’s hole and popped in.  Suddenly Cody was tight again:  not only was I was sloshing around in Cody's boy cunt, my brother’s cock was riding next to mine as both of us pumped his tool in and out of the Cody's ass, pistoning in sync and alternate strokes.

At that moment Sean leaned down and whispered in Cody’s ear just loud enough for me to hear “Ready for a second dose of my toxic seed boy?  It felt great lubing you up earlier with  my poisoned cum so you could ride my little brother's hard cock.  Now, take my poz cum, you little diver whore.”

Sean began pumping seed into Cody’s stretched and sloppy ass.  I could feel his cock pulse against mine with each spurt.  This pushed me over the edge and I also blew my load into Cody, so he took both of our loads, which filled his ass, each of us blowing until neither could spurt any more cum.  Jose, sensing our climax, began shoot his load between our mouths, covering our faces with his spunk.  Several other guys also stepped forward, each spraying his load across our bodies.

Sean leaned down and licked the cum from Cody’s back and ass.  As we pulled out a couple of the guys leaned in and licked the cum from Cody’s gaping hole.  One or two even mounted him as he lay against my chest, each pumping his seed into Cody's hot cummy orifice.

• Upvote 26

In times of broken homes and corrupted morals, we've finally found somebody willing to uphold those good old family values.

Both comforting and inspiring to see a young boy following in his dad's and granddad's footsteps...;)

tumblr_olv8yfOE4h1u2hg20o1_540.gif.d3053f0e9e4e5a699b8486a2fdefd836.gif

• Upvote 4